Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

...i must be playing DnD to much if me first thought after battle is to loot the bodies... Not sure if its good or bad...

Just realized the pacing in my post is a bit jilted, but I'm just going to pretend that Al is completely ignoring what happened later with the Wyvern. It's strange that he's not reacting to it at all, but perhaps the military that he used to belong in had a few, so it's not that surprising for him?

Yeah, I'll go with that. *nods*

@Orikanyo it seems like a good idea. Considering the White Wing's ultimate goal, it doesn't seem like they'll be making much money otherwise?

@Trignome I simply thought how she would think, it wasn't enough to simply do a job and get money from that, you must also collect from the spoils of war. As you said the ultimate goal is a large one, they needed supplies for such... ultimate weapons wont buy themselves now will they? be suprisng if they did, though it would add to their ultimate quality.

But if the ultimate weapons could buy themselves, surely they'd have no need to be subjugated under human ownership? Why, the ultimate weapons would achieve ultimate freedom; they would finally reach the ultimatum of weaponry: self ownership. It would ultimately be dark times, indeed...the warriors and mages would be left with bland, un-ultimate weapons.

Indeed, but it would be rather funny to see Arondight just hopping around looking for work.

The poor thing...the job market for sentient blades is small, if the obvious category of warrior servitude is disregarded.

Arondight, free will won't feed a family. Think of the children, gaddammit, and go ask Lancelot for forgiveness.

A sob story of a man and his lost sword, the two finally coming back together, embracing in a hug as the sun sets behind them in a field of flowers.

Yes...flowers saturated in the blood of fallen enemies. The crimson sun setting upon the peaceable scene, carcasses strewn everywhere.

How touching. :')

A classical family movie ending.

Goddamn I wasn't getting updates :(

So who doens't have a nickname from Al exactly? xD

Tyrin, Mai, and Sei'Rina?

...Nurse, Psycat, and...Strawberry(?)

I was so tempted to make Kyo'da and Sei'Rina

Blueberry and Strawberry

Because Al thinks in berry simple colors.

And so franny gets the weasel lady... clever. I wasn't quite sure where to throw her, so investigation time it is.

It's okay. I assure you Franny's nickname will level up as their acquaintanceship improves. Accountant, perhaps? Or Tea-kettle? Maybe even Francis, in the near future?

And at some point, 'Sir Blue' might not be a sarcastic title. But the point is so very, very small.

francis, yep thats a whippin'.

it would be quite interesting, espeacally since we don't quite know whats going on inside.. A slap then Sei'Rina walking out of the tent leads to ill rumors.

And what would poor Franny do, oh my punishment must be given for him mistreating the poor girl.

I'm trying to be dramatic, it ain't the time for comic relief. (I just listened to a lot of sad music) D:

Oh no, poor Cyrus!

Orikanyo said:
it would be quite interesting, espeacally since we don't quite know whats going on inside.. A slap then Sei'Rina walking out of the tent leads to ill rumors.

And what would poor Franny do, oh my punishment must be given for him mistreating the poor girl.
Well, she does have that whip...

the best time for humor is right after drama, breaks up the sad vibes. Kind of like a bow, drama pulls the string back, humor lets it go, the loss of tension makes the situation better, and shoots it towards the target. besides, Franny needs practice.

Well, it hasn't been too dramatic yet. I'll have Mai do something silly once they are done talking or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back