• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

Same, I respect her character... and I do have a thing for red hair... but not for me. Cherche, or as I call her bubble gum is my favorite of FEA.

My favorite was the harvest festival... God's Donnel, why are you whoring yourself out so reddily.

Cherche and Henry were definitely my favorites, but Donnel is so adorable. His conversation with Kellam in the Harvest DLC is among my top ten haha

Oh god Henry, that adorable diabolical fool.

His critical hits are so great

"I'm gonna kill you!" "Have some death!" "Special delivery!"

Those, along with his puns... the puns are what made him for me

His laugh is also so very wonderful, and easy to put into words.

"Nyahahahahah!"

Ah Noire, comes close second to my favorite child unit Kjelle, she certainly took after her mother didn't she... how does she use the bow? The poor girl must've had more lashings from the string then she has hairs on her head.

Orikanyo said:
Ah, good choice Keryo(still accepting the challenge) I think I'll stay off Hoshido, I chose my allegance, until the third path comes out.
I like the Oni girl... it's just... I saw her strength growth... she's so god damn weak! Her abs are lies much like Cordelia's breast plate! If you get that joke your my friend.
Haha. I got it. The poor thing had no chest whatsoever.

Zelda18 said:
There's... three versions? :o
There are indeed three versions. Hoshido, Nohr, and The Invisible Kingdom which is a "neutral" choice where you don't side with either one. It is already available as DLC in Japan, so it's highly likely that it will be the same thing here in the states once it reaches us. Two hard copies of the game, and one DLC option for the third neutral route.

Thank you so much for informing me. I haven't paid much attention to the gaming world since E3 due to work :c

How did Noire use the bow? ... Dark magic? :P

Poor Cordelia though

Zelda18 said:
Thank you so much for informing me. I haven't paid much attention to the gaming world since E3 due to work :c
How did Noire use the bow? ... Dark magic? :P

Poor Cordelia though
There's always at least one flat chested chick in the lineup somewhere. It was Mia in PoR and RD. Poor Mia. She was my favorite sword unit (aside from Sir Buff McManroids a.k.a Ike) in those games.

Indeed, she was superior to Sumia in many things... but Sumia had her beat in speed... and the fact she Isn't lieing about her's...

I liked Kjelle because she's a bro, also muscles, str that went up and flew out the window if you bred Sully right... Not to call her akin to a horse but the new fire emblems because eugenics simulators.

Also, have you seen the Nohrian beast characters? The loup-garou... Velour is so adorable~! But apparently messy...

The foxes are cute to... but Velour was one of the many selling points of Nohr to me... Along with a few other things, such as Lissa 2.0 and Captain America.

Orikanyo said:
Indeed, she was superior to Sumia in many things... but Sumia had her beat in speed... and the fact she Isn't lieing about her's...
I liked Kjelle because she's a bro, also muscles, str that went up and flew out the window if you bred Sully right... Not to call her akin to a horse but the new fire emblems because eugenics simulators.

Also, have you seen the Nohrian beast characters? The loup-garou... Velour is so adorable~! But apparently messy...

The foxes are cute to... but Velour was one of the many selling points of Nohr to me... Along with a few other things, such as Lissa 2.0 and Captain America.
Lol!!

Mia is absolute perfection; I love her. Not a ton of main Fire Emblem main females are crazily endowed, now that I think about it :P

As far as If, I look forward to Nishiki and Flannel, and all the children :D

Zelda18 said:
Mia is absolute perfection; I love her. Not a ton of main Fire Emblem main females are crazily endowed, now that I think about it :P
As far as If, I look forward to Nishiki and Flannel, and all the children :D
For PoR, Lucia was actually quite well endowed when you saw her with cleavage in Radiant Dawn. Mia's cutscene had a chest, but her in game image didn't really have one so the cutscene was a LIE just like that damn cake!!

... Ahem!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to one character specifically because of my music background: Azura. Hearing both the Japanese and the English trailers with her singing... Heaven!! I love listening to her sing!

Ah that must be wonderful! I personally am more drawn to strength and the force of will of the character then such.

Pieri looks to be. The crazy one in the Nohrian pie mix, cute, but crazy. I remember seeing Ingo... I mean totally not Ingo's daughter, jesus she looks just like him! And there's there Owaine with his... spell hand?

Either way, first naturally female fighter is in Nohr, and she's a gold digger, or was it nympho? Most likely gold digger... More so then a certain red haired cutie we all know and love...

Kyero is Anna isn't in this world I swear I will give you the most disappointed head shake you'd ever did see!

Orikanyo said:
Ah that must be wonderful! I personally am more drawn to strength and the force of will of the character then such.
Pieri looks to be. The crazy one in the Nohrian pie mix, cute, but crazy. I remember seeing Ingo... I mean totally not Ingo's daughter, jesus she looks just like him! And there's there Owaine with his... spell hand?

Either way, first naturally female fighter is in Nohr, and she's a gold digger, or was it nympho? Most likely gold digger... More so then a certain red haired cutie we all know and love...

Kyero is Anna isn't in this world I swear I will give you the most disappointed head shake you'd ever did see!
Is the headshake a .gif? You know I won't be able to see your disappointment through a computer screen. I'm not magical you know.

While true I could show it in a gif, you'd have to experience my disappointment through word format due to the fact I may not have the appropriate gif for such an occasion.

Also being on my phone naturally limits such potential for usage of. Gifs, plus kinda causes problems with not being able to work on characters that you've saved on your comp, such is the way of things...

So, what I have in mind for my boyo will be rather interesting for a few characters, Sei'rina's reactions will be nonetheless interesting to see, I wonder how she does with flattery... To give an example, I'm taking a card from Virion.

Orikanyo said:
While true I could show it in a gif, you'd have to experience my disappointment through word format due to the fact I may not have the appropriate gif for such an occasion.
Also being on my phone naturally limits such potential for usage of. Gifs, plus kinda causes problems with not being able to work on characters that you've saved on your comp, such is the way of things...

So, what I have in mind for my boyo will be rather interesting for a few characters, Sei'rina's reactions will be nonetheless interesting to see, I wonder how she does with flattery... To give an example, I'm taking a card from Virion.
Oh dear... Well, I guess we'll find out.

Speaking of Sei'Rina, she and Rhe'sia will have introduction posts up by tomorrow. I've been a bit behind trying to manage my RP's as well as composing music for a bunch of people.

But tomorrow shall be their day to shine and say a warm and welcoming "hello!"... Well... Okay, so maybe Rhe'sia's will be closer to a big "F*** YOU!", but you get the idea.

Aww Rhe'sia is just playing hard to get, a good heeping dose of friendship should solve tha- and there goes my arm.

Orikanyo said:
Aww Rhe'sia is just playing hard to get, a good heeping dose of friendship should solve tha- and there goes my arm.
Yeah, pretty much. Her profile is the same as before but I plan to portray her as a much more aggressive individual than last time. No lovey dovey mushy moments for her this time. At least not in public.

Ah, a tsundere, or some sort of dere, he'll if I know.

All I know is she's got the hots for Blueberry meat cake, I will not stop coming up with various nicknames for Kyoda, to much fun. Poor little Sei'rina, left out of the love tri- No, it's more like a love line, as Kyoda's points to nowhere...

Suddenly reminded of the hubba Tester... best thing the game creation team ever made.

Orikanyo said:
Ah, a tsundere, or some sort of dere, he'll if I know.
All I know is she's got the hots for Blueberry meat cake, I will not stop coming up with various nicknames for Kyoda, to much fun. Poor little Sei'rina, left out of the love tri- No, it's more like a love line, as Kyoda's points to nowhere...

Suddenly reminded of the hubba Tester... best thing the game creation team ever made.
That was quite the awesome little mini app for the game.

Kyo'da is clueless. But who knows. I have no idea where I want him to go yet if there is indeed a romance to be had in there somewhere.

True, her fire may just die down, maybe she'll take interest in another, depends on how it all ends up. To romance a wolf laguz one must gain their respect, a hard thing to do when their eyes are glued to another : P

Mind you that's a hard thing to do anyways... prideful bastards. But regardless, whatever happens, whatever romance shall come for any character, I assure you I will squeal with fan girlish glee at the sweetness.

Alright, almost done, just need personality which is already established in the rest of the sheet, naturally.

Come to like this one, have to remember to use Francisca in another roleplay sometime, or maybe in a DnD campaign... the fools leave me to keeping the books when we get treasure and stuff... how can they not think I'd be shaving off the top? Am i a bad person? maybe, but their fools for leaving all the work for me, payment where its due :/

Orikanyo said:
True, her fire may just die down, maybe she'll take interest in another, depends on how it all ends up. To romance a wolf laguz one must gain their respect, a hard thing to do when their eyes are glued to another : P
Mind you that's a hard thing to do anyways... prideful bastards. But regardless, whatever happens, whatever romance shall come for any character, I assure you I will squeal with fan girlish glee at the sweetness.

Alright, almost done, just need personality which is already established in the rest of the sheet, naturally.

Come to like this one, have to remember to use Francisca in another roleplay sometime, or maybe in a DnD campaign... the fools leave me to keeping the books when we get treasure and stuff... how can they not think I'd be shaving off the top? Am i a bad person? maybe, but their fools for leaving all the work for me, payment where its due :/
Heh. No, it's fine.

I'm almost done with my two leading Laguz lady's introductions too. Just need to put the finishing touches on Rhe'sia's intro and I can post them. Yay!

There we go!

My two Laguz ladies are up for your entertainment! And yes, for those who read Rhe'sia's introduction, she has no modesty so you can expect quite a few interesting scenes to take place along our journey once we group together. Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back