Fire Embelm: The Closed Book

I just got home. My data finally reached its cap for the month so.... I'll type it up after yours lol. So go ahead, I'll have Gaia come from the rubble.

With all the new peoples, I decided to make a revamped support conversation list. :3

Gaia: Gregoire, Mayuri, Lok, Nakumura, Merril

Gregoire: Allerick, Issler, Gaia, Perrine, Mayuri, Rosso

Issler: Mayuri, Lok, Keshal, Gregoire, Rosso

Allerick: Gregoire, Lok, Mayuri, Rosso, Uriah

Keshal: Issler, Nakamura, Rosso

Rosso: Mayuri, Allerick, Keshal, Issler, Uriah, Gregoire

Lok: Gaia, Allerick, Mayuri, Rosso, Nakamura

Nakamura: Keshal, Gaia, Lok

Uriah: Allerick, Rosso, Mayuri

Mayuri: Rosso, Allerick, Uriah, Gaia, Lok, Gregoire

Faina: All de boys, Rosso, Perrine

Perrine: Merril, Faina, Gregoire, Lok, Issler

Merril: Perrine (solo rp ftw), Keshal,Uriah, Nakumura, Issler.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, it annoys me that I dont have a picture for Uriah, does anyone with a modicum of drawing skill have the time or desire to help a guy out? Im sure I can find some way to make it up to you!

@Asgaardian Your physical description was very well written, you don't need a visual :) . I can use my mind and imagination to accurately come up with what he looks like.

Would you prefer it in Fire Emblem (Awakening or GBA would need clarification) style or realism-ish style?

xD I meant for the drawing style, not the support convo lol

ON THE BATTLEFIELD WE SPEAK LIKE LAZY SOLDIERS

ahw but it'd be fun to be liek "hay so hows it goin' babe?" and then suddenly arrows and screams and blood and fear. And regret.

Now I wish I had made a priest or something like imagine they're on the battlefield

'Let's get married, right here, right now!'

'We're a little far from any churches right now...'

'Who needs a church? Let's get that priest guy to do it!'

OH GOD I GOT VAIKE MARRIED TO MARIBELLE! MARIBELLE ACTUALLY WENT TO AN ALE HOUSE. VAIKE ACTED CIVILIZED! MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE!

Maybe the enemies will be so touched by the random wedding that they will become good guys <3.

I never used Vaike or Maribelle :( , I always stuck with my girl Lissa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back