Fire Embelm: The Closed Book

That theme will forever be stuck in my head, from a child till the day I die ;-;. Seriously I can hum it right off the top of my head at any moment of time. 
You guys are all in your 20's ;(, I feel like the only person who likes FE in my age group :3.

It was around my youth that it first came out. Best game ever tho, and needs more recognition > :o Heck, i haven't found anyone IRL that loves it as much as I do yet. Everyone's played awakening but they have yet to truly taste the wonder of FE >:

Anywho, I've been meaning to ask -- how were you thinking I'd join in on the RP? appear in a level? Where's the next stop? Do you fight a Lord dude soon? ARE WE GONNA FIGHT DRAGOns

But more important is the former of these exaggeratedly excited questions.

I told my friend to play sacred stones (or forced him too) and when he told me how he was doing, he said joshua killed all his guys. Then he said lyndis's story was stupid and then he was never heard from again.

lol joshua

i remember him.

He either got a lance in his face for his troubles, or he shoved his killing edge down someone's throat. I had to remove all of Sain's equipment and march him over to his range and get Natasha to talk to him.

LYNDIS STORY IS STUPID

DAMN RIGHT HE WASNT SEEN AGAIN.

Though, forced tutorials are never nice.

tumblrlc9ugwgvce1qzjral.jpg
profile_picture_by_ask_lyndis-d52vx0i.jpg

NOW GET OUT

Hmm I'll wait until after this mission in the meantime. What's your plan for the future? Or is that super secret nonspoiler? :D

P: I was actually trying to base her off Sain while retaining PegaKnight motifs x__X

I can always edit her >__> :( i guess

Still waiting for best moment for keshal to loose it...been thinking about a few potential dark magic powers...need to flesh them out when it's not 2 am

I think after this mission we will go and save Isslers's family and from there we'll learn something. ;)  
Something super secret

I'm thinking at some abandoned castle in Lacayia. 
I just had an idea, oh this'll be good ;) . Issler'll hate me.

Never underestimate Donnel man, you gotta turn him into a mercenary then a hero and he then begins to kick some ass. 
@TechEwok Maybe the boss won't be truly evil (not this next boss but the boss after) it'll be a surprise :3. Oh and the first boss will be a Sellsword Class person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back