Fire Embelm: The Closed Book

I was trying to get Chrom/Olivia because I like the inherited classes Lucina gets from Olivia but apparently Chrom had a support with Maribelle and it didn't work out at all as I had hoped it would.

Aaah Cordelia was my favorite character aside from Panne <3

That made me REALLY upset for a REALLY long time though! Like, I would have been fine with just a CBA support, I just wanted them to INTERACT and for Cordelia to RESOLVE her feelings, ugh.

I would've also liked to see a Chrom and Severa conversation. Since it's sort of showed that she doesn't really like him when she talks to Cordelia.

man love in that game is great. Im totally shipping myself with Lucina, because heart, and Im gonna ship Lissa and Henry because oh god why xD

I always pair Lucina with her cousin Owain for some reason xD .

lucina_by_jaywlng-d65lmo6.png

tumblr_mjyoqeFyeF1rjeibto2_1280.png

Posting random images is kind of my thing.

Severa's relationship with Cordelia made me so sad

All of the children's conversations make me sad

this dumb game makes me really sad.

It's not my favourite fire emblem for sure, Sacred Stones or Fire emblem Rekka No Ken probably takes that. From a Gameplay stand point though, Awakening is my favourite. I just didn't get the feels I did from the GBA titles.

I got ALL the feels during the gameplay in the older games. Dat feel when you got a critical, seeing the enemy obliterated, that was amazing. I cheered every time.

The one with Roy IS FREAKING BULLSHIT! I MISSED TWICE WITH 85% ACCURACY! and you wanna know what happened next? 2 knights came up to roy, with their crappy 30% accuracy and hit twice... and then Roy was no more. I-I just want to get past this level so I can get Lilina ;(

Oh boy I am looking forward to it xD . I am going to give my man Ogier a chance this time, sorry Dieck you are OP and all but I have to give blue headed Raven a shot too.

Okay, so back then i had an in-game crush on lilina, and really wanted to level her.

So i worked so hard on leveling her and roy

And then

The boss Lundgren or something came up

So i sent roy in. 90 percent hit, no problem. Whittled him down while dodging and having a priestess heal roy.

Then i marched lilina up, and had her attack.

85 percent. Decent chance.

MISS

LUNDGREN HAD HIS JAVELIN OR SOMETHING

PUNCHED AN ENTIRE HOLE IN LILINAS FACE

QUIT GAME FOR THREE MONTHS.

I'd just restart the mission xD , I hate letting characters I like die. Also I want to recruit Bartre so he can have a father daughter combo xD , how do I get to his level? I don't want stupid Echidna.

Yes I got an everything level up on Dorothy xD . She is proving to be an asset, she's already got the same attack as Alan.

Hmmm.

One thing about this rp is that everyone makes the enemies like a cakewalk. While it is okay for SOME to be able to screw them up easily, just take a look at the games.

The games are horrifyingly difficult and WILL shut you down for your idiocy, especially the ones that DONT let you grind (Shadow Dragon, Rekka, Fuuin), and are cripplingly difficult. Even the regular bandits can take you down a character or two.

If you seriously are just going to march right all over the enemies faces, it's not going to be fun. The Lords are the especial late game units. They are often weak or balanced early game and require a bit of grinding. AND WHAT IS GRINDING IN FE BUT A RUIIIINNNN TO THE SERIES? Jkjk

But seriously, too much power play without moderation = boredom.

Just my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back