Fire Embelm: The Closed Book

Good thing my Lilina is not a mage, she is a sage. And even if you somehow get lucky with a crit, you gotta deal with Hector!

Actually, the green cavaliers, the Abels, which Sain is part of, are known for high defense and attack. They lack speed and skill, though.

The Cains, the red ones, are speedy and crit more. They are less tanky, however, and have lacklustre attack power.

Lilina doesn't care about defense, she'll tear right through it :3.

Edit: And Hector's got Wolf Beil and will absolutely ruin Sain's life :3.

Tactically, Cavaliers, Pegaknights and Wyvernriders are meant to take down mages when it's their turn, to give them no chance of hitting back, cavaliers because of their crazy speed/strength, pegaknights for being anti-mages as a whole, and wyvernriders because of their INSANE STRENGTH. However, mages/sages/any magic user besides healers can tear a new one on cavaliers and wyvernriders if they manage to hit them.

So, it balances out.

That's why speed is very important. Myrmidongs and theefs ftw

Thieves suck in Fire Emblem the Binding blade though, they have no promotion :/ . Because of that I am going to use Cath for the fun of it. Also the funny thing is I wait for Cavaliers to attack my Lilina and sages because they are always so OP they just destroy them in one hit and dodger their attacks :3.

Didn't really bother me, it never really made a difference for me, I never attack mages/dark mages/light mages with magic and just prefer to cut them up with swords instead.

Why use a spell when a swordmaster can slice and dice like an op blender xD

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

My combo

Chrom - Great Lord - Brave sword/Silver sword

Alex(Custom Character) - Grandmaster - Katrinas bolt/Micrahs Pyre/Elwind

Virion - Sniper - Longbow (3 tile range)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chrom - Hotblooded cliche noob who swings his sword at anything that looks at him silly. Also, impregnates any gal that just talks to him exactly once (learned this the hard way). Not stellar performance in flirting, I say. Due to his limited growth tree and not too stellar stats, I only trained him and married him off because Lucina is mai waifu.

Virion - Low strength, squishy, tactically useless for the first part of the game. Due to the fact that early enemies lack high resistances and pack high defences (remember the Ragna Ferox Fort?), mages are so viable more than him (that means Robin and Miriel) that he is useless for that entire part of the game. Virion = Benched4Lyfe.

At least Noire is a SECOND GEN.

Custom Character = TOO OP, TAKES THE FUN OUT OF GAME, 0/10 WOULD NOT USE. 
I'd like a DLC where the Player Characters, Mark, Kris and Robin (your character) deck it out. Mark being a male/female (depending on your character's gender, they follow suit) Grandmasters and having the Rekka no Ken crew with them, Kris being a male Hero / female Swordmaster accompanied by the Shin Monsho no Nazo crew.

WHAT IS THIS DLC AND HOW DID I MISS IT O:

Also Mark would totally win 100% no takebacks obliteration of those bewbs.

I was always an huge idiot on awakening and only used characters I liked :3. I really hated using Chrom though, he is probably my least favorite lord, maybe just a little higher than Roy but Eliwood beats the shit out of him. But Lucina... dayum, she is too hot to pass up, but we learned I shouldn't post any hot pictures of Lucina. I like using the kids though, Severra, Inigo, Owain, Gerome and of course Lucina. The others I used were Gaius, Olivia (who I turned into a swordmaster because her luck is ridculous and astra for days), Cordelia (she is one of my many waifu's), Henry and some armor I found lying around.

The armor is a pretty solid unit as well.

Also, did you notice the armor can change into a thief's uniform? Talk about good thinking on the developer's part.

You know what i miss from the older games that was somewhat missing from Awakening and some of the newer games?

The main theme.

DA DA DA DAAAAAA DAAAA DA DADA DAAAAA DAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back