Fire Embelm: The Closed Book

i like yours too killigrew....... majestically red and ironic 
Wait so am i allowed? xD  
Thanks! Aslo can i just go from pirate to berserker? or do i have to upgrade along the way?

Just be very shirtless ovo-b

IE Hawkeye ?__? 
fire_emblem_7_hawkeye.jpg

Mmyes

xD

All berserkers on google images where armor... but for you ill keep going 
OMG SO JACKED :3 fangirling game is rigid at this precise moment

Try searching for barbarian! You get all kinds of muscle.

Here's a pic for you if you find yourself searching:

conan-the-barbarian-muscle-.jpg

xDDDD jkjk

@BrownBear1 Alright, here we go xD . In the battle we are currently in we have been forced to assist a village due to an attack, here we meet Faina, Ein and Clyde. The opponents are an odd squad of brutal brigands who have taken advantage of the minor anarchy that Lacayia faces at the moment due to the kings death. Allerick leads a group of mercenaries and soldiers coming from all around town. You can either join Allerick or the Blue rose Mercenaries if you so please, which are led by Gregoire (Larbeight). The blue rose mercenaries work for Allerick and originate from Ozten. Since your from Callen, which is a unaffiliated country in the war you have no real prejudice againist any of the countries (though you may dislike Oztenians.)

That's fine you should just wait until he lands though xD . Oh yes, forgot to mention the most important part! Allerick's brother dies in this chapter, so he isn't going to be very happy when he finds it out.

11-13 would help you the most. Other than that you should be good. And if you want to know about the first part you can read 1-10, but that is mostly introductory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back