Fire Embelm: The Closed Book

Either that Or Keshal needs to learn how to become a druid and use staves reaaaaalll fast.... and I don't think upgrades are up for a long while >.>

Actually you could probably promote quite soon xD . This roleplay will be ten normal chapters at most, then there will probably be 2-3 final chapters. Don't want to drag things on for too, too long.

10 chapters is already quite alot xD , it will probably take us almost 3 months to finish the first 2 chapters, then we still have 8 more. So this roleplay still has a lot to go by.

Its better to be weak and defeat a difficult foe!!!

Also, I have a priest in mind to insert by next match if Overly is ok with me having another character? :0

Yep! I am allowing two characters per person :) . This is an Army after all we need all the people we can get. You should make his old job a wedding priest so he can marry people on the battlefield :3. Anyhow, I look forward to the character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhh I could edit my post and have her do so @__@ she was actually talking to @Der Kojote 's guy. I didnt know what I should do, entirely. Faina's a little overwhelmed too xD I guess I could have her just think ur guy is a part of the group in my next post.

My guy would act like he is part of the group, just to see where you were headed. Hes weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Back