Fire Embelm: The Closed Book

Lol I will be posting today. I've finally got a change in the work schedule. Now I can get to most of my rps in a week lol

I have finals coming up... so if I disappear, that's why (or I've been banned and/or killed xD ). But I already had one of them (got 96%! :D ), ones physical educucation (running, so I don't have to study), so all I have to do is study for 3 classes!

Awesome, overly! I bet you'll do awesome in them all :)

And hey! Behave >:0 it will not do for you to be banned!

Thanks Killi >w<, I will do my best.

And yes I will be the very best boy I can be (or try atleast..), getting banned would be quite embarassing that would be the third person on this rp..

That sounds fun :3. It sucks living in such a boring city, no conventions here. And it seems all the good ones happen in America anyways :P ...

Sure ^^. Just tell me how you plan to implement the character, so I can prepare. I'm going to end this battle soon, so it would not be wisest if she (or he) joined right now.

After this battle or during the next battle would be best (or you can get creative).

Alright, works for me :) . Oh yes Killi how did you want to end this battle (since you created the boss and such)?

Oh! I had no particular plans.

But since you asked... Let me just pull something out of a sock. I say evilboss is anger-betrayal chasing the mage, who cries out for help but ppl believe he works for the enemy? Mage runs into doods carrying brother bodie. We catch up to him, help him out in the middle of THE RIVER where the current is against us!!! Final blow is the mage electricity after We use last of our vulneraries to survive the blow! Or if you wanted to enact the final revenge strike... lightning brings him to almost death and your guy finishes him off while Faina covers her boobs because she has no shirt.

@EinRaikou hope youre still around xD

Last edited by a moderator:
He hasn't been on since Tuesday ;-;, come back to us Ein~! Oh, and she has no shirt, I thought he just broke her armour not her entire upper apparel... probably should make some changes to my post. :P

Armor broke, shirt was cut, chest is bleeding.

Close call with death x) 
To clarify, bewbs joke was bad joke. She has a dress, but it is cut/torn XDD

Okay c:, phew I don't know how Allerick would react to Faina being naked...

As much as I dislike doing this, I have to get the rp moving again.

People who could post:

@Asgaardian @Der Kojote @Larbeight (Lolynne) @EinRaikou (if you are still alive) @Red

People who need to post:

@Killigrew @TechEwok (just a response to Gregoire)

I don't mean to sound impatient and please take time with your posts. But I am simply reminding everyone :) . If you need any help or questions, ask away!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back Whimsy :) ! How was the convention? I am really curious because I have never been to one :P .

Oh yeah, Techie I probably should've put you in the 'could' section. I don't know why I put you in 'should'. My brain operates weirdly sometimes.

Thanks! It was amazing but now I'm super exhausted. There were some great panels, I got autographs from some voice actors, and I got to wear my Mari cosplay for the first time.

Let me tell you though, you see some weird and random stuff at cons. Like a Deadpool wearing a sailor moon outfit. He was fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back