Fire Embelm: The Closed Book

*looks at Kitteh's signature*

hmmm, that is strangely similar to mine...

(Oh yes and your character is accepted)

I don't mean to be naggy or anything, but I just want to check who is all still interested in this roleplay. I understand that this roleplay has been up for almost two and half months now (which is awesome!), so if people have lost interest it wouldn't surprise me. But yet I wanted to check anyways, maybe we could all set up a date we could get it moving again ^^.

[be honest, I won't be hurt if you lost interest.]

I need to insert a hot man priest boy ASAP to woo all the ladies.

In the meantime, sorry i've been out of commish for a while. Started a job, swordfighting, got sick, etc. I SHALL GET ON TEH POSTEH POSTEH HASTEH

Is this what you are talking about Killi? Other than that I have no clue what you just said xD but swordfighting sounds fun!

Saul.JPG

(I don't know about you, but Saul is pretty hot.)

-----

300px-Shanna_%28Binding_Blade_Artwork%29.png

shanna

250px-Shin.jpg

Sin

250px-Sophia.jpg

Sophia

350px-Sain.jpg

300px-DLCLyn.jpg

Slyndis

350px-Serra.jpg

Serra

300px-Seth.jpg

Seth

Syrene.png

Syrene

Shinon_RD.png

(I got around to playing POR :D !) Shinon

300px-Serena_%28FE13%29.png

Severa

The S namers just get lesser by the age.

Hey Im interested in assassin, pirate, or captain? Which do you think is more suitable for now?

Hello good sir.

Well for this role-play I don't just let people join willy-nilly (they have to join with reason and at a good time), and this is a slower rp. I suggest going as a pirate as we have very few axe users, and you could just join us from being a bandit or something along that.

Oh I worded that terribly, I mean't join the army, not the rp xD . Sorry it is 12 o'clock here so my brain is a bit mushy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back