Fire Embelm: The Closed Book

You can post, Killi. Unless someone is really against it. 
The hardest choice in life... Serra or Lucius. Serra has sexy PINK ponytails and just a hilarious attitude, while Lucius is the hottest guy I've ever seen. I don't want to use both because I want to be diverse in my magic users, so I'll also be using Priscilla.

Serra's ridiculously OP. Lucius is good with skill and speed, but Serra's got the magic powerhousing. I'd stick with her.

All right I think I'll be using these people this play through, Hector hard mode time!

Lyn, Hector, Eliwood, Serra, Sain, Erk, Priscilla, Rath, Fiora, Florina, Heath, Oswin, Dart, Bartre, Matthew and Canaz. (Raven you have been dropped forever you useless character, if only there were another mercenary ;()

Now I just gotta figure out who I'll be shipping > :D , the funnest part.

I need axe users or else lances will make my day very bad. (Also I want to recruit Karla). I might drop one of them since I have hector though.

I might drop Dart for...... Raven, sigh. It's just that his axe usage is very handy, and he once killed a boss without killing all my guys. Also mercenaries are OP as hell!

xD Raven's a good player, but if you're not up for him... I'd say, go for... Kent, Lowen, or Farina, once she appears. 3 way Pegasus knights are superloveawaesome.

I kid with Raven, he was actually my best unit last time I played xD . He never made me rage quit before the last levels, I got him to a level 20 Hero (non of that arena BS), which was the stupidest thing I ever did because he then slaughtered everyone when he was beserked except the three lords and Florina (who then singled Nergal). I'm contemplating whether I want to use Nino though, she comes in so late and I feel she might be a pain to train. Is Erk good or descent (I didn't use him last run)?

Erk sends piddly sparks at the enemies. He's good for lighting matches.

Nino is a pain, but totally worth it xD plus the magery makes it easy to shoot enemies from afar ovo-b

Hm, all right. I think I'll use Priscilla as my lil' magish unit until I meet up with Nino. I am reading forums and it seems like Oswin is OP, I feel stupid for dropping him last time I played xD .

I always give them the boots and then they become like Palladins xD . I really hate how bad the axe users are in FE 7 though, except Hector.

So, should I wait for gregoire or mayumi or the knight guy? Or do I take out the bandits and run off into the sunset?

I can't exactly say, you'd have to ask Whimsy, Asgaard and Larbeight. If they don't have objections that would be perfectly acceptable :) .

Im sorry I didnt post when I said I would. I went from being over worked to having my mother injured in a head on collision. its been a trying week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back