Fire Embelm: The Closed Book

So because of Gaia and Gregoire were in the Ozten employ, would they have any bonuses and knowledge? And Gaia being 289 years old and an active citizen in Ozten, what would he have established there lol

No one knows why the alliance is formed. Only the king of Ozten (who hasn't been seen for a while), maybe Felicia and the king of Ulsan.

fun fun :D

Have you played the GBA versions, perchance? I played POR, but >: well, the lack of permadeath was a difficult difference for me to overcome xD

I have! Absolutely Love Hector! and Lyn. Eliwood.... meh...

And Sared stones was grande. Loved Lute and Ross.

And I've also played Radiant Dawn aside from PoR.

I also just realized how creepy Sain was. In the japanese version Lyn was only 15 years old (which is crazy because look at her breast size, she is the same age as me and Roy) and Sain just openly hits on her and he's like 20 some years old.

I don't have a phone xD , I just listen to it on the computer.

Eliwood= hell yes Hector= meh

Roy= Ew Lilina= ALL THE YES'S.

Wuat!

Lyn was only 15?!! O____O She looked like at least 20!!! /ponders this

Can't blame Sain, I guess xD it's kinda hard to tell.

Imagine how awkward Sain felt when he asked her age.

Sain: "Hey beauteous one how old are you?"

Lyn: "15!"

Sain: "......."

Kent: "Hah!"

(she was changed to 18 in the english version)

haha! xD Who knows if it would stop him! Remember his support with Louise? Should look it up if not. It's available somewhere online.

Anyway, I'mma get going. Hopefully will have a chance to get some drawings done when I get back xD again

that happens a lot though. The characters in Bravely default were ages 3 years for the NA version becasue some of the costumes weren't suitable for 14-17 year olds.

Terrible unit, use Sain or Kent xD . She is practically Marcus with better weapons ranks and growths.

Oh yes, Killi. Have you seen Der Kejote? He's a VIP and you're a VIP so I thought you might speak to him or know where he's been :P .

All right there you go Killi :3, that should give you something to work off of. 
I also just realized the name for your Pegasus <3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back