Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Jace nodded at the new information about a spell on the castle. "A shock? Cool. That should stop him from hurting anybody else."

No it won't idiot, I'll just go kill someone in the town instead.

...Yeah well at least Raina is safe then.

You care about Raina?

Of course not, I care about getting my ass kicked by her fireball of a sister, that guy she's been making goo-goo eyes at and lets not forgot the God she befriended.

YOUR ass kicked?

Oh please, like you'd stay long enough to get the beating, you'd just make me take it, as usual.

Vince was mentioned again, and anger re-flared in Jace. He already hated his brother and all he knew about him was his name was Vince and he had a thing for Flower. Maybe he should ask the twins about him - sure they were bloodsuckers too, but they didn't actually suck blood anymore and they weren't dicks. Then some guy showed up, name of Steve, Jace watched the two speak, standing silently as he tried to get his anger and confusion under control. Then he was mentioned and he glanced to Steve as he said he meant no offence, Jace simply shrugged, "None taken." He honestly agreed with the man, Sethos was dangerous and Flower should be protected.

Jace almost flushed red as Steve then spoke of him being Flower's boyfriend and he quickly opened his mouth to deny this, but then closed it when she did it for him anyway. They weren't dating, why did everyone think they were? But still, Steve went on to speak of the kisses and Jace was feeling about as embarrased as Flower. It didn't help that Sethos was roaring with laughter right now. "Glad you find this amusing." He muttered, meaning to say it in his head, but afterwards realising he said it aloud. He noticed the two both staring at him and he blinked, "Uh, um, Sethos was, just..yeah. Nothing, don't worry...I should, um, probably go and, uh, train or something?" He hurried out of the room before something even more embarrassing happened. Surely Flower would be safe now that Steve was with her? And Vince wouldn't dare come back so soon after getting his butt kicked by his baby brother.

Right?

----------

Faye's eyes hardened, "Your dad did this?" She was ready to go kick her King's ass for hurting Nick like this, but then Nick put his arm around her, effectively calming down the warm girl as he kissed her cheek and tried to reassure her that he was fine. "Just a little spat?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow at him, "Little spat's don't usually have this much blood involved." She sounded worried as she finished that sentence, moving to try and heal his wounds again, but he moved her hand away and she sighed. "Okay fine. But you need to eat a steak or a hamburger or something before you pass out." She remembered once when she had a massive fight, afterwards she and Nick ate nearly the entire contents of the fridge. Then suddenly Lekki from class teleported beside them, asking if Nick was alright, and the two spoke as she stood there, still in Nick's arms as she looked at Lekki curiously. She hadn't heard much about her, and only seen her a few times in class, but she seemed pretty cool - one the rare people at this school that actually had an optimist in them.

She glanced to Nick's injuries, sure she was acting calm and over it, but if Scorn showed up anyway around this school, well, she'd be kicking his butt for sure. Of course, Faye didn't seem to remember that Scorn was an almighty, powerful king with thousands of years on the fiery little halfie, but hey, love makes you think crazy, right?

Myra, by this point, had said a goodbye and headed off to the training room. She was determined - with her newly found attitude thanks to Raina's lecture - to train herself up to be strong; no longer would she be a victim for others.

----------

Chameleon was laying peacefully as he heard a rustling and the crunch of leaves. Curious, he lifted himself up so that he was resting on his elbows, looking forward. He noticed the doll girl from earlier exiting a...tree? Well yeah, she was small enough, he thought, so why not? He sat up, then decided maybe he should go say something to her. It wasn't in his nature to meddle, but still, he thought the doll girl had the wrong impression of Faye, she wasn't bad.

So, he got up slowly and walked over to the mysterious doll, where did she come from in general anyway? She just showed up all of a sudden - Chameleon hadn't heard about Mel and Lil's big fight, so he had no idea this doll was infact the 'scary' girl Mel. "Uh, hi. I'm Chameleon. I heard what you said to Faye earlier, and I know it's none of my business, but I think you got the wrong impression of her. She's not bad, she does regret killing that girl, she said so after you left." He put his hands in his pockets, looking to her, "Not many people at this school are actually bad, just misunderstood. Like Raina, Jace, that girl Mel, many other people too." Sure he hadn't seen much of her; she seemed to have vanished lately, but she didn't seem bad.

He wasn't one to judge anyway, with the things he had done, well, he'd be branded evil by everyone here if they knew. He smiled at her, "Would you mind me asking for your name? I'm sure I wont forget it; we don't have many dolls around here." Chameleon of course, was under the impression that this doll was a new student, some sort of robot hybrid or even altered human.

(Post for Rai tomorrow, need to go to bed xD )

----------

(Could someone warn me when it's December 23rd in FA? I planned on having Mel get her body back then and the date is rather important, well not really but it's somewhat important for me. I honestly have no idea what the date is here.)

"Oh no. I don't really need any help, I think. Wait. Do I need help? No? Yeah? Yeah. No. Nope. I'm good."
Vash looked at the serious atmosphere in the area around Jinn and Hayley. Did he interrupt something important? But what would two people be doing in a quiet, hidden corner of a library be doing that could be so important? Just two people alone . . . in a place no one would disturb them . . . a serious atmosphe- Oh my God! He interrupted a confession! Shit! His appearance probably screwed up the confession and now the confessor will be rejected. He started hitting himself in his mind until Hayley went and hid behind him. Huh? So Jinn was the confessor then. (Please note that this is all just his delusions.) But Hayley didn't seem to like what Jinn was trying to do . . . Was Jinn forcing herself on Hayley?! That's horrible. Not only was Jinn a homicidal b*tch but she was a rapist as well?!

Vash held a hand up to Jinn as if trying to keep her away. "Get out of here you sicko! What are you trying to do to Horatio (Hayley)?!"

Mel couldn't help but laugh after Chameleon finished speaking. "I guess someone as insignificant as me is not worth remembering your highness?" She made sure to whisper the "your highness" part since he obviously wanted it to be a secret and Mel never liked people who would easily reveal others' secrets. She was a bit confused as to why he couldn't tell who she was by her voice. Mel, back in her old body, was always able to distinguish the smallest variations in other people's voices. She caught many people in disguise that way. Of course, since she always had this ability, she assumed everyone else had this sort of hearing. "I'm Mel, remember? As for the doll thing, it's a temporary situation that will be sorted out soon enough."

"And what do you know about me to be able to say that I'm not that bad? For your information, I am what you would call 'evil'."And she was. There was a very fine line between good and evil. Both heroes and villains selfishly force their own inflated egos onto others and expect the people to conform with their beliefs. The only difference was whether their beliefs sided with the majority or minority. It's understandable that most people would side with what they believed to be "good". Things like following the rules and saving lives. In Mel's case it was simple. The majority of the world wanted to kill her and she didn't want that. So, boom, she was evil.

Mel gave a sigh before continuing. "There's a difference between being proud of something and not regretting it. Little Red back there just announced the fact that she killed someone like it was a 'so what?' Besides, what pissed me off most was that she got away with it. There is such a double standard for 'good' and 'evil'. You 'heroes' can get away with murder. I bet there are some royals who could massacre an entire race and yet their people will still sing their praises. Someone marked as 'evil' gets no freedom. We breathe and it's punishable by death." It was true. She hadn't even done anything drastic in this school and yet a bunch of students decided that it was their 'duty' to gang up on her and destroy the evil. If she were Faye, they'd probably take out the guillotine for her, even though it's been outdated for centuries now.

(Just realized that Mel would be super pissed if she ever found out about Raina wanting to be hated. Let's hope it doesn't happen. Raina has enough on her plate already.)

Flower blinks and then smacks Steve. She runs after Jace and then blinks. "Sorry Jace. Steve knows I'm frightened so he's trying to cheer me up...no matter how annoying it is." She said putting her arms behind her and holding her hands. She sighed a bit and then rubs her head. "I um..." She suddenly stopped and then turned around. She screamed and then jumped back hiding behind Jace.

(I dare you to guess who's comming now....go on guess. She's returning just for this occation.)

Nick looks at Faye. "You haven't met my family have you? Oh he's ticked off because he can't get inside the castle right now. Not to mention...mother is comming to visit." He looked down. "Lord save us all." He said hating the fact that his mother was comming. She was the last person he wanted to see. He looked at Faye. "I warn you now...don't go all firey on her no matter what she says."

(No one? Really? Wow fire your role play really has gotten pages! Hi guys been a really long time. I'm only comming back for a short while just because Fire here asked me to come in and role play a certain someone again. heheheheheh)

Bella smirks and shifts her weight to the other side. She had her normal seductive dress on. She looks at Flower. "I would say hi but last time we met....you killed me." she said pushing her pure black hair behind her shoulder. She looked exackly like flower but with black hair. "So I've been talking with Vince and he says you've been hanging around a half demon. Shame on you Flower you're not a very good queen are you?" She said and then walked over looking Jace up and down. "Well nice to meet you Jace...or is it sethos? I'm still confused on which is which." she smirked and then looked at Flower. "Oh so this is Jace...well Jace you've just met the Sethos to Flower." She giggles and then used her fingers to make swirls on his shirt. "He's realy cute you know Flower. Isn't he about the same age as the human fellow? You really like older guys don't you? Which means I like them too." She said and then leaned in close to Jace.

Flower glared at Bella. "How are you alive? Your creater is dead!" she yelled and then pushed Vella away from jace. Her jealousy rose along with her anger. She didn't want her near Jace...or worse near Sethos. "He's dead how could he recreate you?" she said. Bella or dark flower was not natural like Sethos was to jace. Bella was created by a vampire who had mind powers but he's dead....right?

(Hey Eagle! :D Nice to see you again)

Jace turned around as Flower sped after him, hiding a smile at the fact that she had choose to spend time with him over Steve. He knew she didn't like him in that way, but still, he remembered a time when Flower was running from him, not to him. He frowned at her, his eyes worried, "You're frightened? Why?" When the princess actually screamed, jumping behind him, his fists clenched and his eyes snapped to see what the danger was. He had gotten into a protective stance without even realising it. He blinked, his expression confused as the danger turned out to be...Flower? No...this girl had black hair...and Jace was pretty sure Flower would never wear a dress like that, she had more class.

It'd be wicked if she did though, you'd love seeing Flower in a dress like that, wouldn't you Jace-y?

Don't be such a perve Sethos.

Ha! You didn't deny it!

Just shut up okay?

Jace focused on the other-Flower as she spoke, as soon as she mentioned Vince Jace's body tensed up, his muscles tightening, so she was with that bast*rd? She walked closer, after calling Flower a bad queen, and asked about Sethos. Oh god, did the whole world know now? The Sethos to Flower? Flower had another half too? An evil one. The black-haired Flower began tracing swirls on Jace's chest then seductively, leaning in closer. Jace's eyes widened and darkened as his heart rate kicked up a notch, sh*t this girl was stirring up Sethos. He wanted to come out and play, and not in the killer sort of way.

Thankfully, Flower saved him, sort of, by pushing the girl away. Recreate? So she wasn't natural like Jace?

Look at her chest Jace-y, pretty sure she's not natural either way.

Oh shut up Sethos, that's so wrong.

There's nothing wrong about it innocent little Jace; it's nature right?

Eww, just, just shut up okay? I'm not letting you near that girl.

You might not have a choice.

Oh no. Sethos hadn't been out in a while, and now this dark Flower was bringing him back. He was always one for bad girls, or innocent girls, or any girls at all. Jace stumbled back then, eyes rapidly turning from a light blue to a dark blue, getting darker as he spoke, sounding strained, "Fl..Flower." He could still feel Bella's touch on him, and apparently so could Sethos.

----------

Chameleon frowned as Mel called him 'your highness' His eyes widened a bit, how the hell did this girl know about him? Oh sh*t, was his Uncle here? Please, please don't let his Uncle be at the school. Still, she whispered it, which at least meant no-one else around them heard it. But how the heck did she know? Then she solved the issue for him, stating that she was indeed Mel, and Chameleon almost hit himself, how could he have not heard it in her voice? Sure, he had only heard her once, maybe twice, back in her old body, but still. He should have noticed something like that.

Mel then went on to ask how he could say she was not bad when he barely knew her, and he let her finish before speaking up. Even listening to her little speech about Faye and about good and evil. She was right. He was sure the doll girl had no idea just how right she was; a royal could massacre an entire race and still have praises sung about them. Still, maybe he was exaggerating, he was sure it wasn't an ENTIRE race. Chameleon looked to her, resisting a shrug, "I know you're not bad because of that little speech back there in the classroom. Everyone has a different definition of bad and evil, and to me, you're bad, evil, if you kill on a regular basis with no regrets at all." He glanced over as he saw two students walking together, laughing about god knows what, "You're obviously not evil based on what you said back there. Plus, I haven't seen you do one evil thing since you've been here."

He paused, "You're right though, good and evil do have a double standard, a huge one." And boy did he know it.

----------

Faye frowned at him, "Your mother?" In all the time she had known Nick, a mother had never been mentioned. Apparently for good reason. Nick didn't seem to like her much, even going as far to warn her not to 'go all firey on her' Her frown increased as she tilted her head, "Why? Will I want to?" Oh great. Just great. This obviously meant she wasn't going to like the woman; which was always a sucky thing. She just hoped - for Nick's sake - that she could keep her fire under control.

Flower's eyes widen. She looked at Bella and then looked at Jace. She grabbed Jace's shoulders. "Don't you let him win the last thing I need right now is to watch Sethos and Bella really please don't do this." she looked him in the eye and tightened her grip on his shoulders. No she was not going to watch Sethos and Bella together. She die and she knew it. She looked at him pleadingly.

She looked at Bella with a glare. No she was not going to do this to her again. She had gotten rid of her and now she was back and she knew exactly how to hurt flower his time. She started to get really mad and he light in the room flickered a bit. If Sethos won he might not be able to enjoy it as flower was not going to have it! She was not going to let Bella win his one.

Bella looks at Flower and then looks at Jace. She smirks and then looks at Flower. "Tis tis." She said shaking her finger at Flower. "Nope I will not have you ruin my fun." She giggled and then put her hands together. "Let's see now....what outfit would look good on you?" She sung as she thought about what to make her victom ware. She pointed her finger at Flower and suddenly her close changed. She smirked. "Oh that looks good on you!" Bella said while smirking.

images

(You didn't! !(◎_◎; ) )

Flower blinks. "What are you..." she looks at the shirt and skirt. She yelled out and then pulled down the skirt. "H-how did you!?" her face was a deep red. She backed up and then glared at Bella. "Get this off of me you *****!" she yelled but it was hard too when she was so embarrassed.

Bella looks at flower. "Well since I got only one power I thought I'd take up magic. Thank master for teaching me." She giggled and then puts her hands on her hips. "It's not that bad you baby!" Bella said and then looked at Jace with a smirk. "It looks really good on her really shows her off." she said wanting Sethos to come out. "I could always make you naked you know."

XP

Mel narrowed her eyes at the shifter prince. "If pretty words are all it takes to convince you then you are a rather foolish person." She was honestly shocked though. Very few people regarded her as not necessarily evil. Only three people have before. Riff and Vash were both on that list but the first was her brother, Maer. She smirked when Chameleon finished speaking. "Looks like your little theory about me was wrong. Like I said before, there's a difference between pride in a kill and not regretting it. And although I'm not proud of my handiwork, I have not regretted a single one." Well, there was one that she regretted, her very first kill. But that was an accident. All the ones she did on purpose were ones she didn't regret. Those people asked for it, begged even. Still, all this made her no better than a murderer.

She looked at the prince again. "Do you have any more business with me?"

Right a little stubborn? *He smirks at her* I say we put all that crap behind us and lets start to plan our Christmas. Should we spend it here or do you think we should take everyone..Everyone being Sheena, Liza and Alex somewhere else, maybe since you don't feel much like a Queen we should return to the Citadel and spend Christmas there? How about that? Nothing makes you feel like a royal like having your every wish and command granted..Of course neither of us were much into doing that. Babe it's time for us to be just a tiny bit selfish and do somethings that make us happy, we put ourselves out there so much and for what a bunch of UNGRATEFUL CHILDREN THAT DO NOTHING BUT SPIT IN OUR FACES! *The sky starts to darken and thunder and lighting start filling it as the ground starts to shake because he's thinking about how Raina is acting.* ALL I WANTED TO DO IS GIVE HER A BETTER LIFE AND SHE SLAPS MY HANDS AWAY THEN SHE KILLS ONE OF MY MOST TRUSTED NINJA AND AN INNOCENT GIRL TO BOOT! WELL SHE WANTED TO BE LEFT ALONE WELL SHE GOT HER WISH I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HER EVERY AGAIN IF I SEE HER NEAR LIZA RULES OF THE SCHOOL OR NOT I'LL TAKE HER DAMN HEAD! *As quickly as all that started it starts to vanish as he calms down.* I'm sorry..I didn't mean any of that I'm just so pissed.

*In the bathroom Alex tries again to wipe Sheena's tears away.* Sheena, Liza can never be disappointed in you, she looks up to you there is no way she could pick Raina over you and I know she would understand what you did to Eve was something that you didn't want to do but something that you had to do. Liza is a lot smarter then we give her credit for. *Alex now thinking that if Raina is out of control will someone have to put her down? If so it can't be Sheena and no way in hell will it be Liza, Faith and Macal would do it if they have to but that would hurt Liza so much it might make things difficult for the entire Cord family if one of them have to do it especially since Faith and Macal have both taken a liking to Raina..The only one that is considered neutral here is himself, if Raina or any other student in this place needed to be put down he could do it, it wouldn't matter to him if anyone hated him, he would even accept Liza hating him if Raina needed to dealt with. He wouldn't want Liza to hate him but he do it to spare Sheena, Faith or Macal being hated by her.*

Normally Faith would be impatient or irritated with Macal for reacting so strongly and letting his temper get the best of him, but this particular time, she completely identifies. If she could make a storm herself, she would do it in half a second, and she's bring it down directly on top of Raina's head. And Faye's...and Deathwish's...and Steve's, his for sure. Flower too, when it came down to it. She waits until Macal has vented, and then, her own anger under control now, simply hugs him, exhaling.

"Yeah. What you said. About Citadel, how would we get back there? Tsai and Stick working their magic or something?"

She shrugs with one shoulder, one arm still around his waist as she pulls back a little. "I told Mel I'd talk to her after class about how to deal with Lil, but that plan kind of went out the window when I pretty much left to avoid stabbing someone. I guess I should go find her soon...poor kid. She's no ball of joy to be around either, but she did just get screwed over in a major way, and it was partly my fault."

Sheena molds herself into Alex somewhat awkwardly, her arms around his shoulders, face pressed into his neck, as she tries to regain control, not wanting Liza to overhear. She listens to him speaking to her, trying to accept what he is saying, but it's very difficult for her to believe. She can't think of Liza NOT being very upset with her for killing someone, even Evangeline, who hadn't been very nice to Liza. After a few minutes she has calmed somewhat, and loosens her grip on him, rubbing at her eyes with the heel of her hand. "I'm sorry...Alex, this hurts so much. I didn't want...I feel...it's like what I did to Diana, and when I made Macal and Faith lose their powers, and I got everyone hurt, and the things I did to you when that girl...Rikarah...I don't want to die or anything. I'm not crazy," she reassured him quickly, realizing what direction his mind might go. "It's just...I feel like it was really wrong, even though...I know I had to do it. But it feels so wrong."

*Mac held his wife close* Well now that I don't separate me's out there all over the universe and by the time I let myself sometime to recover from that strain, I should have more then enough power to take us all home for Christmas with no problems. Listen about Raina, I guess I let my ego write a check I couldn't cash, I've had so much success with Sheena and getting her to think of herself more then a piece of meat with fangs, I thought I could reach Raina but I admit it I can't save them all but I had to try right? And I failed so time to write her off and move on, so I plan on spending Christmas with my family and forget all that drama, that's what anyone with any sense would do right? So I couldn't save her, I couldn't save HardTime and I couldn't even save my own brother. So no more pet projects for me, this is why most gods refuse to get involve with mortal affairs, I guess I was as stubborn you are.*

*Alex pulls back from Sheena so she can see his eyes* Sheena I guess I'm glad this hurts you so much. Let me explain if you had destroyed Eve *he's trying to avoid using the word kill* If you did that and felt nothing, like it was business as usual..If this wasn't affecting you like this with so much pain..Sheena if you could destroy your sister and feel nothing, that would truly scare the hell out of me and you wouldn't be the woman I fell in love with. This is the difference between you and Eve, if she had destroyed you I know in my heart that she wouldn't be suffering like you are right now. See the fact that this hurts you so much is proof that you are a good person and you probably saved many future victims and families from her wrath of terror. It may not feel like it Sheena but you've given her victims and their families justice.

(amdreams, I'd say it's December 23 any time you want)

It was true, what Macal was saying. It was a lesson that was very hard for Faith to accept sometimes, with her tendency to feel that it WAS her job to try to save everyone, and that it was her fault if she couldn't, but if she looked at it logically, what could she really do for someone who didn't want help? Macal was a god, and he himself, as he had just pointed out, not only couldn't save Raina, but also couldn't save his own brother or his childhood friend, and he'd known them for centuries. Millenniums, even. She knew he didn't expect her to save everyone, and yet it was hard not to expect it of her own self.

"Payback's a b*itch, I guess," she sighed, thinking of herself as a teenager, of how she had run from every person who had extended a hand, whether half-heartedly or not. "Well, we did a good job with the girls and Alex, anyway. Though Diana helped with the older two....yeah, Christmas in Citadel sounds good. Sounds NECESSARY."

She let him hug her for a few more moments, thinking with some longing of being soon with some of their friends and family, with her mother figure, and smiles slightly, anticipant, before pulling back. "I guess I should go find Mel. At least that's one kid who called everyone else a moron."

Sheena looks back at Alex, though it's difficult for her to hold his gaze at first, and tries to make herself listen to what he is saying. She knows that it's true deep down, that Evangeline would have felt perhaps a flicker or remorse or grief upon harming her, one that would be easily shrugged off and then never remembered or felt again, if she ever felt it at all.

And she knew that feeling this hurt, feeling such deep pain over what she had had to do, couldn't be helped, and like Alex was saying, was probably for the best, it was what was natural and only right. It didn't make it any easier though...still, to have Alex tell her that this meant she was a good person, even a noble person, of sorts, did help to ease her guilt, if only a little.

She settled herself back into his lap and was quiet for some time, but she has calmed, though she is still sad and pensive in her demeanor. "I guess...I am sort of now. A good person...it just feels like I can't be."

Mel huh? Well do you want to borrow a taser just in case she's not as sensible as you remember, just a little zap. *he sighs* I guess I should be more mature..Crap I better call off my agents I have going around short sheeting their beds and and putting plastic on all the students toilets and I guess putting hot pepper on all the food and desserts. *He kind of grins and rubs the back of his head innocently* I guess I guess I got a bit carried away there but in my defense these damn kids are really starting to piss me off and it's not like I can lock them all up being a bunch of brats isn't against the law. So go do your thing and hurry back to our place so we can start planning our holiday vacation from all these insane students.

"Hey, I'm talking to her about letting her have her way, she should be able to handle it," Faith reminded him, then snickered, dimples briefly appearing in her cheeks as she envisioned her 6'4 husband sneaking into student dorms to play childish pranks. The mental image was ridiculous...and yet, very characteristic of her husband, whether or not those who didn't know him well would believe it.

"Hey, some of the rest of us eat food around here too, you couldn't have confined it to specific people's?" she laughed, shaking her head. But the talk with him and this new information is enough to have lightened her up considerably, and she gives him a quick kiss goodbye. "Be back, I guess...figures all this goes down when Mara has a day off, if you get back can you go check on Liza? She's just with Casey now and you know that poor dog has a hard time keeping up with her sometimes. With our luck she'll probably be trying to track Raina down to convert her as we speak."

She wasn't sure where Mel was, exactly, so began to walk around the rest of the outdoor grounds, searching there first. Within about ten minutes she spied Mel with Chameleon in a garden area and started to approach them, wondering what Chameleon would have to talk about with her.

Raina, after almost half an hour of sobbing and shaking, finally ran out of tears, she was sitting on the floor by this point, cradling Mabel, and her Mother had her arms wrapped around both beautiful daughters. Raina pulled back, managing the smallest smile known to existence, Mabel looked at her big sister, then gently with her thumbs wiped the tears stains from her big sister's cheeks. Raina smiled softly, "Oh gosh, how can I go back to school looking like this? Everyone will know I've been crying." Mabel frowned at Raina, still being held in her arms as Rai stood up. "Why do you care what they think about you Rai? It should only matter what you think of yourself." Raina frowned at her wise little sister, remembering a conversation she had with Kol about seven years ago. 'Raina. It doesn't matter what ya' think of yourself; it only matters what others think of ya' Sofia came up beside Raina as Mabel hopped down from Raina's arms, Sofia, as if reading her daughter's thoughts, placed both hands on Raina's shoulders, looking her in the eyes, speaking softly but firmly. "Sweetie, it doesn't matter what your Dad ever said to you. He's sick in the head. He tried to make you sick in the head. But you're stronger than that, you're stronger than him Raina. I'm so, so sorry for leaving you alone with him." Raina tried to smile softly now, but as she spoke her words came out through a thick sob, sounding like the ten year old she was when they died, "You didn't have a choice mum; Sethos killed you." A tear fell down her cheek again, and Sofia shook her head, wiping the tear away, "You're going to run out of tears honey." She then pulled her daughter into a tight hug, and once they both pulled away she gave her a smile; this was a lot to take in. "Now, how about we get out of the cold and go inside? We have a lot to catch up on." Mabel chirped up, grabbing Rai's hand, "Yeah! I wanna meet Faye!" Raina gave her a frown, "How do you know Faye?" Mabel gave her sister a sly, cute smile, her eyes twinkling, "When I died I became an angel Rai-Rai, 'cause I've never hurt anybody and they told me I have a good heart. So I've been watching you, looking after you." Mabel's eyes softened, "I know I haven't done a very good job Rai, but I'm new at it, and I'm trying." Raina's eyes watered, so her little sister had been with her, the whole time? During all the abuse, all the fights, all the kills. She had been there?

Mabel, as if she knew what her big sister was thinking, nodded softly, but then she tugged on her hand, "Come on Rai, can we have some cocoa in your room? I haven't had cocoa in ages." Raina, still numb and confused, could do nothing more than nod. So, with Mabel in her arms and Sofia by her side, she slowly headed back to the Academy.

-----------

Chameleon shrugged, a soft smile on his face as he was called foolish. It wasn't the first time. And he was sure it wouldn't be the last. It didn't bother him in the slightest; he could admit to being an idiot. When asked if he had any more 'business' with her, he shook his head, "No. Infact, I need to find Rai and play counselor " He sighed, looking out as if he'd be able to spot her.

That is when he spots Faith approaching, and nods in her direction, "Seems Faith wants to talk with you." He decided to give them their privacy, and began to walk off, but as he did he turned around, now walking backwards so he was still looking at the doll, "I'd be a hypocrite if I judged you Mel; I'm not exactly what you'd call good either." He then spun back around, gave a polite nod to Faith and walked off back to the Academy.

-----------

Jace, as Flower grabbed him, looked at her with flickering eyes, trying to control Sethos. He couldn't respond to her, as it was taking SO much energy just to keep Sethos in. His troubled eyes snapped to look at Bella as she spoke, then, then she did the one thing that was entirely sure to bring Sethos out. She somehow managed to change Flower's clothes so that the girl was wearing a rather revealing dress. When Bella looked to Jace, mentioning no clothes at all, a slow smirk crept across his face as his dark blue eyes filled with black. Jace had no more energy to fight.

Sethos looked to Flower, then Bella, and he walked straight over to the black-haired girl, as strong as he was, he gripped Bella around the hips, his voice coming out in a low, husky tone, "I'd much rather see you naked; I've always preferred girls with black hair." His face was very close to hers, close to enough to kiss, and he knew that Flower would be very uncomfortable right now. Jace was cursing Sethos loudly inside his head; he knew what the demon was about to do.

Sethos don't you dare!

Oh shut up Jace. It's my turn to be in charge now.

Sethos smirked, eye's on Bella's lips as he spoke in a quiet, yet strong voice, "Your lips look so lonely.... Would they like to meet mine?" Without giving the dark Flower much time to respond, he crashed his lips against hers.

(Oooh, Flower's not gonna be happy O.o )

Bella giggled and kissed him back. She glanced at flower and then put her arms around Sethos and pulled him closer deepening the kiss wanting to annoy flower as much possible.

Flower took a step back. She clenched her fists and then grabbed Sethos's shoulder, her nails digging into his skin even through his clothes. She kicked Bella away and then flipped Sethos to the ground. She kept her back to Sethos because of her watery eyes. Why was she reacting this way? WHy did it just burn her inside. She blasted Bella with light and then jumped up spinning her leg aiming for Bella's head. "NO!" she yelled angry as ever.

Sethos smirked as Bella pulled him closer, his hands around her waist, gripping her hips roughly as he also tugged her closer. Sethos wasn't exactly the gentlest of men. But then Flower had to ruin his fun. Digging her nails into his shoulder, then he was suddenly on the floor, he groaned at the sharp pain he got in his head when it hit the ground. He was laying on the floor, and he just propped himself up with his elbows, still laying on the floor, but now watching the two girls as he pouted lightly. His legs were stretched out as he moved his hair out of his face. "Aw come on Flowerbud, we were just getting to the fun part." He watched as the two girls fight, winking at Bella, "Just 'cause she's hotter than you doesn't mean you have to be so jealous." He tilted his head a bit, obviously staring at Flower's butt like the perv Sethos is, "Though in that dress, you might just tie with her."

Don't be such a pervert Sethos! Let me out!

Oh be quiet Jace. I never get to have this sort of fun anymore, and I've been the one stuck inside for ages now.

You're upsetting Flower!

And I care because? We're not bound to her anymore, so shut up and enjoy the view.

Bella grabbed flower's leg and threw flower to the wall. "Oh come now flower this boy can't mean that much to you. Although he is a great kisser." she said and then walked over to flower. "You know master wants you back...he can't seemto get anyone else to survive his training. He tries but they all die. He wouldn't mind putting you threw it again though. Make you fear him again." Bella smirked. (So is he going to be apart of this role play?)

Flower hit the wall and then fell down. She glares at Bella. "Ouch..." she said and then stood up once more clenching her fists. "He calls that training? How sick are you bella even you wouldn't return!" She said and then blasted Bella back with light.

Flower looked behind her at Sethos. "Shut up! She looks exackly like me, how in the world is she hotter?" She smacked her forehead. "I don't need this right now." She blushed deeply when she saw where he was staring. "Stop that you pervert!" She said and then growled at Sethos. She felt the dress's materal. Crap....it's not made of the fire flower....I can't shift in this thing without ending up naked. That's the last thing I want right now. She looked at Bella. That's why she put me in this isn't it? So I can shift. But she knows that isn't my best power my what is she thinking? She looked and then let out a howl.

Hunter just as soon came running down the hall. Hunter bit into Bella's arm while Flower went to deal with Sethos. Flower grabbed Sethos by the shirt. "You're going to pay for that you idoit!" She said and then growled at him. She was very ticked off.

Sethos looked to Bella as she spoke, but said nothing, only smirking as she said he was a great kisser. Then Flower asked how Bella could be hotter than her, and Sethos simply shrugged, "She's got black hair and she knows how to rock a tight dress." He chuckled when Flower called him a pervert. When Hunter showed up, a cruel smirk crossed Sethos's face as he spoke with a grin in his voice, "I thought I killed that mutt? Does this mean I get to do it again?"

Then Flower grabbed him by the shift, lifting him from the floor ever so slightly, but still the obnoxious grin stayed on his face, "Pay for what?" He raised an eyebrow, "Kissing her? Geesh Flower, what's the problem? It's not like you and Jace are dating." He pouted lightly, "And I didn't force her either, so really I did nothing wrong." His eyes widened a bit, "Oh sh*t, I need to do something bad. I haven't done something bad in ages." He whistled lightly to Hunter, "Here girl, come hereee Hunter, lemme cut your head open againnnn" He was hoping the girl dog was scared of him; he had hunted and killed her after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back