Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Flower looks at Faith and then looks at Steve. She sighed and then looked at macal. She hissed and then walked out. Steve sighed deeply. "I rather be back in that stupid battle right now." He said rubbing his head. He looked at Faith and Macal. "I'll see what I can do...but it seems both of you want the impossible. I can not control them....and you should know that." He said and then started walking. "I-" Steve stopped in his tracks. He looked down and then growled. "That's bad." He said and fell over. A shadow spike suck in his stomach. Flower ran back in as soon as she smelled blood. FLower kneeled down. 'SCORN! GET OUT HERE!>" She yelled and looked around.

Flower looked at Faith almost with a glare. She looked at Steve who was out of it. "Come on steve.....Steve?" She asked shaking him. She started healing him however suddenly she was surrounded by shadow. Flower looked around. "No no no!" She said and started trying to get out having no view of the outside. "AHH!" Flower could not stay in complete darkness for long. She would lose the very power that is sealed into her very DNA her life force to be exact. Light was so much bonded to her she would near death if all of her light was taken away from her.

This wasn't scorn however. This was vampire that refused to show himself in the room. He knew that he'd die if he did. Not even macal would be able to see him. (Sorry but this vampire has to stay hidden for now. HAS TOO! And he has to stay alive as well.) He looked at Flower and smirked. "That protection spell...well scorn doesn't want it up....thanks for your consern though....I'll tell him you were thinking of him." he said but made his voice echo so they still couldn't find him.

Flower tried blasting out of the darkness but it only started to make her feel weak. How did this guy know excackly how to stop her? Steve looked up and then growled. "No...way..." He said and then slammed his hand on the ground. A blast of light surround the castle. The spell was up now. Steve still wasn't healed but the spell was working seeing as it was shocking and tormenting the vampire. He was seen now and was praticly being killed by order of Steve. Steve's eyes turned to their beast form. "Fine...I give in. All signs of Scorn and the others....they will die if they step foot in this castle." He said writing the cross on the floor and the words to the spell in his blood. ( Kol will be discluded in this seeing as he probably needs to be in the castle. I'll just say steve fainted before he could finish Kol's full name and only steve can cast the spell.)

Flower broke free and then got shocked a little herself since she was about to kill that vampire. She backed up and then watched as the vampire got away. She looked at Steve and then ran over to him frowning. She grabbed Steve and then checked if he was breathing. "Steve?! Come on..." She said seriously worried.

*About half a mile away perched in a tree, Alex watching the battle through a rifle scope, intent on putting a 50 caliber silver bullet through Eve's heart if it looks like there was a chance she would kill Sheena. When Sheena shoves the stake into Eve's heart Alex lets out a slow breath he stayed there and watched Sheena relieved that she's ok..well alive he knows there is no way in hell she's ok and her visible wounds are not what he's thinking of, despite Sheena's intent on putting and end to Eve's evil ways, the fact that she offered her a chance to change proves that part of her still believe Eve could have changed and been accepted if she had chosen to but she didn't. The fact that Eve choose to be a killer over trying to be good and be with her that is probably the deepest wound she has received. Alex closed the lens on his rifle scope and began to climb down the tree he was using as a sniper nest, reaching the bottom he can't help but look up to where he was and smile because he remembers that if not for Sheena he couldn't even think of using a place like that before out of his former fear of heights that Sheena helped him conquer. One of many reasons Alex will always be devoted to her. He has to fight the urge to go to her side right at this moment but he doesn't want her to think that he was there to interfere with her fight, even if he was. He begins the hike back to his room where he hopes Sheena will fine her way eventually where he can do what he can to comfort her over what just happened.*

(Faith had already left the room and I'm assuming Macal did too.)

Faith is visibly seething as she strides down the hallway that is connected to the room where she had just met with Steve and Flower, her hand on Macal's arm as she practically drags him away. She is talking out loud (and rather loudly to him as she goes, not caring what students might overhear, and not looking behind her to his face as she verbally explodes almost the moment she is out of sight of Steve and Flower.

"How the hell can they sit there and say they're doing everything they can, it looks to me like they would have been content to sit on their asses while kids kept dying for forever if I hadn't rubbed it in their faces! How the hell is this not our problem or business, those are MY students and moreover it's MY DAUGHTER and MY SISTER and MY...whatever Alex is to me...whatever, I KNOW I know and care about all these kids a hell of a lot better than this Steve does, can you believe he said they'll be punished IF they kill AGAIN?! If!!! IF!!!! So I guess we're just supposed to stand back and let it go, no matter that rapists are popping up in my classroom and evil pre-pubertal girls are roaming around turning people into dolls and draining kids, never mind that some guy is going into bodies. Okay, so I did that once, I took Buffy's body for ONE day but you didn't see people letting ME into schools then! And what the hell is Flower doing making all these decisions anyway, she's just a kid, and she's still a student, why was she even there, I don't care if this is her school, she's just a kid! Princess schminess, Liza is a princess too and you don't see me letting her make all the decisions around this place..."

She growled under her breath, then spun on her heel abruptly, finally looking up at Macal. "That's it, Sheena has one more day, ONE, or I'm handling Eve myself, this has gone on entirely too long and I will not let her let that b*tch take one more life or threaten one more kid for one more day. And I'm gonna tell her too. Her time is just about up. You know where she is?"

It took Sheena three hours to begin to feel as if she were in control of her own body again, present again in her own skin, and by then it was growing dark and cold outside, and she was shivering so much it was difficult for her to climb down safely from her tree. With her body almost entirely numb she began to make her way back towards the academy, shuffling down the halls. She paused outside her own living quarters, with Faith, Macal, and Liza, then kept going, turning the hallway towards the boys'. She doesn't have her key to Alex's door and can't think to knock, so she simply breaks off the doorknob and pushes it open, coming to a stop several feet from his bed.

*Mac stops short reaching for Faith's wrist* Hey don't worry about it, they've had their chance by morning I'll have 3 platoons of Armored Troopers with Non-Lethal Tactics patrolling the grounds and buildings, I'll have this place wired with new cameras that will feed directly to Titan and they'll be able to send armed respond to any future incidents anyone that violates the rules will be dealt with properly anyone that kills an innocent or another student will be put in The Vault. *His eyes glow brightly* Anyone that harms my daughters will have to deal with us! *He loses focus for a second as one of his selves floats high above the ground watching over Sheena and Eve's battle, relaying the fight straight to Mac's mind* It's over Sheena has taken care of Eve, we should go and calm ourselves down, she'll eventually come to us and she'll need our support.

*Alex takes Sheena's hand and sits on the edge of the bed, remaining silent he wraps himself around her and holds her for about 5 minutes before he finally talks.* There are no words that I can say that could be enough to take away the pain you're feeling Sheena..I couldn't begin to know how you feel but I can say I'm so happy to see you, I'm happy you won cause the though of losing you would be to much to bear..Do you want to use my shower and clean yourself up and I'll get something for you to wear. *He thought he would be prepared and know exactly what to say to her but he's not prepared and he has no clue what to really say..So he's gonna have to just sit her and listen to her when she decides to talk.*

"Oh really, and go against all the rules, you mean act like a show off, act like a god, act outside your politically correct bounds, is that what you mean you're going to do?" Faith is still sniping as Macal pulls her to a stop, but when he mentions Sheena and Eve, her face stills, all irritation and anger immediately giving way to a deep concern for her. She knows all too well, from repeated personal experience of her own, how Sheena must be feeling.

"Oh," is all she can say for a moment, some shame at her rather recent annoyance with the girl coming over her then, and she sighs, somewhat deflated, before reaching to take Macal's hand. "Shit...okay, I wanted that to happen, not gonna lie...but...is she...is someone with her, or do we need to go to her..."

She wants to go to her, badly, but she knows that she's likely not prepared to be in the right mindset so soon after the meeting, and Sheena herself may not be ready for her. She doesn't want to do anything to make it worse for her.

Sheena is still silent as Alex draws her to him, hearing but not fully yet understanding his words. She hears him suggest a shower, however, and after several more moments pulls away, making her way into the bathroom and starting it up with still no further comments. In the shower she lets the water run over her until it grows cold, washing herself with minimum motions, before emerging, dressing herself in the clothes Alex has laid out for her without noticing what they happened to be. She has still not said anything at all when she goes to lie down on top of the blankets of his bed, still fully dressed, her wet hair rapidly dampening his pillow.

I think we should just wait for her back at our residence, she's probably with Alex in fact I'm sure that's where she'll go. I think for now we shouldn't let anyone else know about this especially Liza and Raina, in fact I think I'll send some sweepers to the scene and make sure there is no trace of a battle there. Now you were talking about me not playing fair with Flower and Steven, both of them our children with no clue what is needed to protect this place but I will not do anymore then I've agreed to for now, they did say I could have my troopers perform security and to install new cameras, so maybe there is hope for them yet if they're asking for help. *He sighs* I know they're doing what they can but they are far to inexperience right now. I should probably do more to support them and help them along.

*Alex was back at his desk working trying to and keep his mind clear, when Sheena comes out he stands up and walks to her again wrapping himself around her* Hey just doing a little busy work, do you need anything...Anything at all just ask and I'll take care of it. *Pushing her hair out of her eyes he leans in and kisses her forehead* If you want you can stay here tonight and I'll call Mac and Faith and tell them they'll see you tomorrow.

Sheena is still in no mood at all for talking. She cannot think words, let alone form them in her mouth, and if she were to try, she knows dimly that her voice would be gone, nothing but a dry husk, like a scattering of dust...like her sister.

Her mother has been murdered. Her biological father has been murdered. And now her little sister too is gone. She is the last of her blood kin, the last of the Sadovskys.

She barely inclines her head in response to him, closing her eyes, but even with her eyes closed she sees Evangeline's strained face beneath hers, still faintly feels the hardness of her body beneath her own. She sees her face slowly disintegrating beneath her, the pretty features distorting, then disappearing entirely, and realizes that no one will ever see her face again. Hardly any will even recall it.

When morning comes she has not slept more than fifteen minutes at a time, and the weariness has seeped through her, making heavy her bones. She still has not found her voice, not yet.

"I guess," Faith says without enthusiasm, but she is no longer concentrating on Steve, Flower, and their discussion at all. She is thinking of her sister, already wishing that the night had passed and she could go to her. She suspects it will be a long one.

She slips her arm through Macal's, quiet now as she walks back with him to their living quarters. What will she say to Liza...more importantly, what will she say to Sheena?

(Macal, she was being sarcastic when she said about the "oh you mean act like a show off and go outside your bounds" comment, she's not mad at Macal, she's mad at Steve and Flower. She was quoting their own comments back at Macal sarcastically. She actually thinks that's exactly what Macal should do.)

It was strange. As the first rays of morning leaked into her room, Mel opened her eyes feeling tired. Even more tired than when she had first closed her eyes. She could've sworn that she had a rather good night's sleep. She didn't toss or turn. There were no nightmares. And she hadn't once woken up in the middle of the night. Yet her limbs seemed a bit heavier now than they were last night. It took quite a bit of effort for her to manage sitting up and after that she didn't feel like moving. She waited an hour, sitting there motionless, before Riff and Vash had walked into her room.

The demons noticed something odd about their master. Even as a human, she had never been this lethargic before. Vash went to open the curtains letting more light into the room. Riff went over to Mel and placed a hand on her head. "Is there something wrong?" The doll shook her head. "Nothing's wrong. I just feel . . . sleepy." The blond was a bit concerned. Could this be a side effect of the inorganic body? He didn't know much about the subject so there wasn't anything he could really do.

For morning preparations, Vash and Riff had to help Mel get ready since she was too sleepy to move much. At first, Vash had dressed her up in a goth lolita fashion but after a swift punch, he got serious, though he still thought the goth loli look was cuter. Not having much clothes in her size, the doll had to settle for a black sailor suit. At least it was easier to move in than the other clothes Vash had. Though she did wonder exactly why Vash had all those things, she was grateful for something to wear. As the white haired demon was now brushing her hair, Mel began singing in a low voice, swinging her legs as she sat in the chair.

Though the fates have told us that we had to part ~

Can I please beg you to not forget my lonely heart ~

And though death never gave us a chance to say goodbye ~

For you I will sing this twisted lullaby ~

Vash almost laughed though was able to hold it back before Mel could hear anything. It was funny. Although Mel now resembled a grade schooler, she still kept that mature and slightly husky voice he loved so much. Riff and him loved to hear her sing. Even knowing the true meaning behind her little song, it was soothing to his ears. Though now that he thought about it, it only made sense that Mel was good at singing. If her voice had the power to control demons, it had to sound good, right? Anyway, he hurried up her hair so that the three of them could go to class. Then it was off to the library after so that they could find out how to turn Mel back.

If Mel's glass like eye could twitch, it would have. The entire time they had been walking, other students were whispering and giggling at them. Apparently, news of Mel's new form was well spread. What wasn't told though was that she was technically the victim here. Though it was still no different than usual. Mel would never be voted prom queen. With her attitude and reputation, she was probably one of the most hated people in the world, but that was okay because she hated the world as well. She thought nothing of it until a book had actually hit the back of her head, propelling her light frame forward. Luckily, she had been able to balance herself out before actually falling but she was irritated now. She spun around to the faceless masses. "Okay, who did it? Who @#$%ing did it?! Come out and claim your god damn prize!"

The hall was quiet now until an older girl started laughing. "Having a temper tantrum?" Soon a few others joined in the laughter. Mel was silent, picked up the book and chucked it at the girl full force. Now Mel was nowhere near her full strength and that throw seemed to sap more energy from her, but the book managed to hit the ringmaster square in the face. The girl's nose was now bleeding and positioned in a way it shouldn't have been. The group turned to Mel, now smiling oh so innocently. "I just thought you might want your book back." Her smile now faded as she glared at the crowd. "You think you can pick on me now. Well, my current state is more than enough to take out half of you as you try. And remember this, I will get my body back and I know your faces. So do what you want now but allow me to return the favor ten fold later."

After that the crowd dispersed in murmurs and mumbles and someone took the girl to the infirmary. Vash finally burst out into full blown laughter. "I swear they nearly sh*t themselves. But did you really remember all their faces?" "Of course not. Like I'd waste my memory on those weaklings. Now let's go."

As they continued to class, they happened to pass a girl among a group of boys. At first they didn't notice her until she spoke up, giggling in that stupidly high voice, like the voices of those annoying girls in anime. The three turned to her. It was Mel, or rather Lilith in Mel's body, but so much was different. The eyes were the same, deep pools of uninterrupted blue though they looked darker today, and she still had Mel's choker on, with the treble clef imbedded with two diamonds, but everything else seemed different. First was the outfit. Lil sported a low cut white dress with the faceless boys around her ogling the visible skin between her chin and the neckline. Her crossed legs were bare with white strappy heels on her feet. A white lace ribbon in her hair matched the white lace fingerless gloves on her hands. White. All white. Mel never would've dressed that way and the doll practically blew steam out of her ears seeing it. But the biggest difference was her hair. Mel's long jet black hair was now a bright golden blonde. Luckily it wasn't cut and still fell to great lengthes down her back.

"You sl*t!!!" Mel clawed at the angel as Vash and Riff held her back. "How dare you do that to me you little @#$%!" Suddenly the trio was electricuted by an unseen force. More specifically, it was aimed toward Mel but Vash and Riff both got shocked anyway as they were touching her. Mel collapsed to the ground. What the hell was that? Vash was the first to recover since he was used to being shocked due to his training. "Wait. How do we even know that it's Mel?" He walked up to the now blonde haired girl . . . and grabbed her chest. After a few seconds of awkward silence, he pulled back suddenly. "It is Mel. I'd know that bountiful bosom anywhere!"

Mel's jaw dropped, Riff's eyes widened, but Lil merely chuckled a bit. Walking up to Vash, she whispered in his ear. "You know, you're actually pretty cute. Why don't you come up to my room later? We could have the type of fun only your cold showers know about." The white haired demon placed his hand over her face and slowly pushed her away. "I'm sorry ma'am but as of last night, I am a lolicon." He then puffed out his chest as if what he said wasn't creepy at all. Lil now had an annoyed look on her face, obviously not handling the rejection well. "Fine then. Guys like you are a dime a dozen." She turned to Mel. "And you don't have to worry little girl. No guy would ever want to touch this deformed body of yours." She then walked off with her little group behind her.

After the angel, or whatever she was now, left, Riff and Vash had to pretty much carry Mel to the classroom which seemed to be pretty empty at the moment. For some reason, she was starting to get really tired and she wasn't sure why. None of them knew really. (I do though. :D ) They went to the seats in the way back so that no one could sneak up behind them.

(Funfact: I actually ranked every live person in the rp on a Mel Hate List. For funzies really. I know that she basically knows no one but if she did, it'd look like this:

1. Lilith + Scorn

2. Flower + all Moons + Steve

3. Liza

4. Nick + Deathwish

5. Jinn

6. Santos

7. Jace

8. Macal

9. Faye + Myra + James + Hunter + Mar + Peter + Hal + Ginger + Trinity + Zelda

10. Alex + Chameleon + Raina

11. Lekki + Hayley + Kesson

12. Sheena + Faith

13. Riff + Vash

So yeah, 13 means she likes you. 1 means she hates you with every fiber of her being. And 12 means she can sort of tolerate you.

This ranking is nothing personal but there are five factors that determine your ranking.

1. How loved you are. Since Liza and the Moons are loved by pretty much everyone, they get top rankings.

2. If you were involved in the Mel and Lil fight and how. Nick and Deathwish were active fighters so they are ranked higher than Lekki who did nothing really.

3. If you are related to anything that has to do with religion. Kind of the only reason Macal is higher than Alex is because he is a god. Also Scorn is really up there because he is currently an angel and Mel despises angels.

4. How well your life is going at the moment.

5. If you ever hurt Riff or Vash and to what degree.)

Ok so here's what I'm thinking: Bringing someone back to life has to have side effects. I've decided that for each person brought back to life one of Flower's worst fears will be brought back too.

So we got Ben, Kira, Hunter, Sarah, and Kol. Kol is already sort of makes Flower nervous. Reluctantly I will say she fears him a bit. So he doesn't count besides it wasn't Flower's will to bring him back. So four of Flower's fears will be coming around the castle. Macal and Faith....some of these guys....even you won't be able to handle. (Pay back for being so harsh on Flower and Steve...heheheheh! I'm so evil. Not to mention Flower's going to show some of her true power which will blow you away. It's ok if Macal or faith senses some of this inside flower but let's say it might be god like statise but it only will come when she really needs it. She won't be able to summon it when ever and she'll be asleep for a few days after she uses it. So it won't be like macal shaking the earth whenever power.)

Also, full scale attack will be coming. Some of the castles little known defences will be used plus steve is adding some more as Faith has gotten on him so roughly. Deserved but still.

Ben will be joining in the attack. I hope his almighty power will show as well.

As for draco's castle...my new role play. I am not sure if I will be going through with that. Not as much buzz as I hoped about it.

Flower had to drag herself and steve out of the room and after a few hours Flower was back on her feet. She slowly went to the training room and started training again. While Steve slowly started ordering new systems and rules to be added. The castle was on high alert and key holder guards were starting to take their posts. New weapons were being shipped in a well, guns for the gaurds to have to capture any student breaking the rules. Stun weapons of course. (I want to talk to all the role players to work out a punishment for killing another student. Just to be fair here.)

Flower was making a mess of the training room, she going right through punching bags and her sword was cutting through anything. She was fast moving and taking her frustration and anger out on the pratice bummies. She wasn't holding back anything so the place looked like two small armies had a small battle in there. Once she was done she fell to her kneesz breathing heavily. She had little strength left and she was upset at her not being able to handle this school. How was she going to rule her kingdom of millions if this school was to much for her. She put her head in beaten up and bleeding hands. She felt so helpless.

The ruin that was around her was already starting to clean up itself. As the robotic arms coming from the ceiling picked up the broken wall peices and dummies. Everything was starting to reset itself. After Flower moved in they had to install something when she had her moments.

It was difficult for Faith to keep herself from showing any indication of what had happened to Evangeline around Liza, to keep her thoughts and feelings from showing in her face, so she put her to bed as soon as Liza would reasonably go, then she herself spent most of the evening somewhat quiet and pensive, unable to keep from thinking about her sister and how she must be handling things. She knew that Alex would be taking care of her the best he could, but that didn't mean she herself didn't want to check in on her, do what she could for her. Figures that something would just have to happen to distract her from the more obviously troubling fact of the danger levels of the academy and its rampant display of villains as of late...only Sheena, aka Jinx, could manage to upstage that.

In the morning, after she's settled Liza into heading out towards her first lesson of the day, Faith tries to decide between calling an extra class, in which she will gather students not to train, but rather to lay down the new threats of the academy, security measures being taken, and the new rules and punishments being put into place, or whether she can delay this long enough to go see Sheena. As she is dressing she asks Macal for his opinion.

"So...how long do I have to wait before it's all right to go see her?"

When Sheena finally stirs in the morning, she has barely slept at all, and her eyes are so heavy and hot they itch. She sits up in Alex's bed slowly, unsure of what is where she is, before remembering everything and shutting her eyes tightly again. If she could sleep, she would gladly do so, just to escape the reality of the present circumstances.

Instead, she sits up slowly, and looking for Alex, says the first words she has since she came to him the night before. Her voice is hoarse and scratchy, but her expression remains strange, distant.

"I gave her a chance. She wouldn't take it."

*Macal sat on the edge of the bed, adjusting his tie, watching Faith dress.* I don't know Faith, maybe she'll be back before class and you can talk to her about while she changes clothes..She will come and change right? I mean the old Sheena wouldn't have but the new Sheena has more pride then before. *His comm beeps and he taps it to talk, it's the commander of the troops that will take over the security duties, Mac is happy to hear that the added security is being done by S.H.I.E.L.D and not someone else, he knows all his troopers are elite soldiers with above state of the art equipment.* Hey Troopers are in place and the new security changes should be done by afternoon. I guess that's the most we can do for now, I wonder if there is something else we can about that spell?

*Alex is already showered and dressed sitting at his desk again.* I knew you would, that's just the type of person you are, I know it doesn't make you feel better knowing you gave her a chance. *He stands and moves to the bed and sits next to her.* She's really free now Sheena, she can truly rest now and maybe next time we go back to the Citadel we can arrange for you to see her truly free soul.

"She said no." Sheena repeats this almost as if in delayed reaction over this, her tone not quite as flat as before, and she turns her head towards him as he sits beside her. She is dressed in the clothes Alex brought out for her to sleep in at the moment. "I told her I could help...I told her...don't make me have to do it. And she said no. She would have killed me. Any of us. Even Liza. She didn't look...she didn't look like herself."

She stands slowly, still looking at him, still almost emotionless as she asks, "Do we have class today....I guess there's no reason not to have it...."

It wasn't like everyone else had killed their sisters today...just her. It hasn't yet occurred to her that she will have to tell Faith, and Macal, and probably Liza...probably every person in the school will find out and ask her questions later on...

Faith nods when Macal reports the changes back to her, distracted but distantly glad to hear that at least efforts are being made. "Good...I don't know, guess we should look into the spell thing. And YOU, with your sixty-eight personalities all over the planet, you're going to STOP that now, right? We need all sixty-eight of you HERE."

She glances toward the door as though hoping that Sheena will walk through any minute, and the truth is that is exactly what she wants to happen. She won't be sorry to have an excuse to delay this conversation with the students.

*He nods and closes his eyes for a second, recalling all his separate selves until the last one comes back, his eyes open and glow for just a second* There, a promise is a promise all selves accounted for and to tell the truth I feel a so much better and stronger. *He stands and moves behind Faith wrapping his arms around her and kisses the back of her neck.* Am I out of the dog house now? Cause we need to be united when we see Sheena, you know smiles and comfort so she can feel like everything is ok.

She made her choice Sheena and there was nothing anyone could do to change her mind, she was corrupted by the power of the vampire and bloodlust but that didn't mean you shouldn't have tried to change her.*Alex smiles at Sheena* Well I think today you're gonna call in sick, take a day or 2 if you need to Sheena, I know Faith will understand in fact she'll probably insist on you staying in bed..probably not with me tho. *he smirks at her* But I think you need to check in with them this morning before they come hunting for you. So come on go wash your face and I'll walk you back.

Faith leans back into Macal, letting her body relax against his and covering his hands with hers on her arms. She nods slightly, and even gives him a brief smile, craning her neck back to see him as she speaks.

"Yeah...just...Macal, don't do stuff like that without telling me...I'm really not down with that. Especially now."

At the mention of Sheena she raises an eyebrow. "Comfort, fine, but smiles might be kinda inappropriate considering...even if I am kinda thrilled that blonde little b*tch is over with. I really didn't know if she would be able to do this....I'm glad she could, but at the same time...I almost wonder if I should have done it for her after all."

It was true, Sheena knew. Faith would undoubtedly want her not to go to class and face against people who might have knowledge already, or who might ask questions, Raina in particular. Sheena herself didn't feel up to it at all and knew very well she would be useless in any sparring. She nods as she gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom as Alex has suggested, and then walks back with him in almost total silence back to her living quarters, where Macal and Faith currently remain. She is holding Alex's hand, her fingers squeezing hard, and the closer she gets the worse her stomach twists and cramps inside her. When she reaches the door and unlocks it she is squeezing his fingers to the point of causing a fair amount of pain.

I'm not saying greet her with a big ear to ear grin but you know that we just have to make her think that home or here is a safe place..happy homelife. Probably excuse her from class for a few days to. You know just give her some time and space before throwing her into a class where she has to engage in combat. *He kisses her neck once more* Are you gonna be able to hold this down today, I have something I need to look into that's kind of important, I promise it has nothing to do with HardTime or anything dangerous.

*Alex continues to walk with Sheena down the hall, letting go of her hand and putting his arm around her so he can hold her closer* Hey you want to go into the city tonight and hit a few clubs, hear some music something fun and mindless for once just so we can forget the events of the past few days. Maybe you could tolerate me singing in public and making a complete fool of myself for your amusement?

"Do we have one of those? Happy homelife?" Faith asks, only mostly kidding, and she turns so that she's facing him in his arms, looking up at him more easily. "I wasn't planning on making her do anything today, or tomorrow either...trust me, I know how she's gotta be feeling. What I don't know is how bad it is."

Her eyebrows shoot up as he starts to talk about leaving, and she pulls away a little, making a partly startled, partly incredulous noise in her throat. "Uh, what is this "something" if it's not dangerous and yet is still important? And it damn well better not be anything about my birthday because I don't want to do anything for it, okay? Seriously though, Macal, you're gonna leave right now? Really? TODAY? Aren't you even gonna check in on her first?"

Sheena lets Alex put his arm around her and even leans into him, but his question about going out later that night actually briefly jars her out of her withdrawn state of being, enough for her to blink and look at him almost like she would when she's feeling more herself, almost, in fact, with the disbelief that Faith might have. She shakes her head, slow at first, then more vehement, still staring at him, but when it seems that he is sincere in his offer, and that he truly is just trying to figure out what might make her happy, she talks more calmly than she might have otherwise.

"No. Not tonight."

Outside the door she hesitates for a few more moments, then, still holding Alex's hand, takes out her key and opens it, stepping inside with her head down. It was her intention to head straight to her room and change, avoiding all others, but as soon as she's inside her previous plans immediately flee her conscious mind. She can hear Faith and Macal talking in their bedroom, though not what they are saying, and hearing their voices, she freezes, suddenly very much wanting to see them, if not talk to them.

Faith too hears her coming in and looks up at Macal again, jaw tensing briefly. "She's here...make me not say something stupid."

No I'm not leaving, I'm just going to take Liza on a little walk and talk about her recent fighting, things are getting a bit out of hand, I need to figure out if this is going to be a serious problem we both need to address or if it's something I can take care of without any major problems. *He sighs* Remember when Raina hanging around her was the biggest problem? Anyway depending on her answers she might come home crying so be prepared for that but after I'm done talking to her I'll be there for you and Sheena. I promise I'm not leaving the planet I'm not even leaving the grounds.

*Alex gives Sheena a quick nod.* Hey it's not a problem I understand, we can just stay in tonight, in fact I'll get some takeout and some movies and we can just hang out on the couch tonight..Unless you want some time alone which is cool. Whatever you want to do is fine with me.

"Oh, right...Liza," Faith said, amazed that this piece of the puzzle she had actually managed to forget. What was it all coming to, that she could actually FORGET that her five-year-old daughter had been involved in the battle with Lil for even twenty seconds? Was she actually starting to accept that wherever trouble was, Liza would undoubtedly try to become an active player in it?

Well, it was the truth, but that didn't mean she liked it or should accept it. Yeah, definitely Liza needed someone to talk to her.

"Oh man, don't make her cry, I'm going to have enough crying to deal with already, I bet," she sighed, only half kidding. "Okay...she's on her way to class now, so I guess you can either get her out early or intercept her on her way."

Sheena isn't sure what she wants. She doesn't know if she wants to be with someone or alone, if she wants to do something to try to distract her thoughts or if she wants to wallow in them, letting herself feel. She doesn't know what she feels. She doesn't know what she thinks. She feels empty, as if there is a gaping cavern within her now, hollowing her out, and she cannot give Alex a certain response.

"I don't know...I guess I'll let you know later."

She can still hear her father and Faith talking, and it sounds like Macal is heading out. Turning to Alex, she says quietly, "I'm not going to class...so...I guess you can. If you are. Or you can stay...whatever you want."

(next post I do will be just Faith and Sheena but you can do whatever you want with Alex, if he does stay I can still work with that)

(Wowza! Is it bad that I already have a couple song for Leo and Rai and they're not even dating yet? 'Beneath Your Beautiful' by Labrinth. Oh, and I gots a lot of catching up to do....is that spell active? The one about not killing students on school grounds...'cause I sorta need to kill a student on school grounds... Uh, Fire, you know what student I mean don't you? (Sshhh, it's a secret xD ) Oh Fire, sorry about skipping the conversations, everyone's going to morning so I'm trying to keep up (something I'm very bad at lately))

Raina turned to Scorn as he appeared, mildly disturbed by his appearance, she raises an eyebrow at his finger wagging, "For someone who's a billion something years old, you sure don't act like it." Yeah, despite Scorn being Raina's 'king', she sure of heck doesn't show much respect, and why would she? Raina has never been one for respect, well, since the age of 12 anyway. She carried on walking, not caring if he was following or not, "Shouldn't you be hobbling along on an ancient stick, in a resting home somewhere?" She pushes a branch out of her way, still trying to think of a way to get the Cords' of her back.

After a brief, sort of weird, even a tad frightening conversation with Scorn, Raina knows exactly what she has to do. And as much as she hates listening to anyone, especially authority, she is actually listening to Scorn, as she goes back to her motorbike, clambers aboard it and rides off into town in the darkness. Her adrenaline has spiked majorly; her face flushed with the prospect of what she is about to do. She smirks, wondering why she ever stopped doing this, hunting, she then of course has to push Liza's cute little face out of her mind. She walks along, after having parked her bike in the usual spot, eyes alert and senses up. She has picked a slum neighbourhood, one well known for habouring humans, and is sticking to alleyways as her nose picks up the distinct smell of blood. She smirks, then takes off after it. She halts to a stop as she sees a young teenage girl, probably 14 or 15, slumped against the wall, half of her body sprawled across the floor. She is shaking, weeping and giving off little occasional cries of pain. Raina speeds over to her, stopping right infront of the human teenage as she looks to her with wide, pain filled eyes. Raina's own eyes are pitch black, her throat burning from the smell of fresh human blood - she hasn't touched the stuff since her and Liza made 'sister' bracelets. She knelt down beside the girl, about to delve into her neck with her fangs, but then she hesitated. Could she really do this? Sure this girl was already hurt, but she young, she could be saved. Raina could take her to a hospital, get her stab wound healed, she would be fine.

"Please.." The girl croaked out a noise, and Raina frowned, her eyes snapping from the pulsing vein in the girl's neck to look at her, "What?" "Please...please make it stop." Raina frowned further, shuffling a bit closer as she touched the girl's freezing cold hand, almost flinching back from the frozen skin, "Make what stop?" "The...the pain...please, make it go away..." She whimpered lightly, a hand covering her wound. It was clear from the blood that the girl had been here a while, probably with a sore throat from crying and shouting for help. Raina frowned, biting her lip with the intense desire to rip the girl's throat out and drink until she was dry of blood. "What...what do you want me to do?" "Just make it go away, please, get rid of it..." She let out a small cry, and that was it for Raina. She nodded, "Okay...okay, I'll make it go away." She moved closer slowly, holding back from tearing into the girl's neck, then as gently as she could, she dug her fangs into the girl's neck, covering her mouth as she let out a startled whimper. She began to drink deeply, feeling the girl slowly become heavier as she relaxed, as the life left her.

Once her heartbeat was gone, Raina stepped back, looking down at the girl as regret hit her. Sure she was already hurt, but she could have been saved. Raina could have saved her. Thanks to the blood around her, it looked like Raina had attacked her, not like someone else had. She took out her own dagger, then reluctantly inserted it into the girl's stab wound, then pulled it out again. Now the girl's blood was on Raina's dagger too. It definitely looked like she had attacked an innocent. Good. Now the Cords would leave her alone; hopefully everyone would remember she was a murderous b*tch, not a messed up teen.

So, with a confident stride she clambered back onto her bike, blood still around her mouth, and drove back to school.

----------

Faye instantly took the hug Nick offered, burying her face against his chest. As he commented on her lack of warmth she shrugged, her words getting lost in his shirt, "Flames go out sometimes..." She glanced up at him, and as she did so her eyes seemed a lot more of a pale orange, as though they were also lacking the intense colour of the fire, "I know...but now they all hate us, and we judged her so wrongly. That crazy b*tch Lil has her body now and it's all my fault."

She sighed, "I just wish I knew...I can't believe I was tricked like that..."

(Uh, not sure how to make Faye and Nick skip, so you can if you want Fire xD I know this isn't a good time for Faith, but when she can, can she see Raina get off her bike and see/smell the blood? P.S Could Macal/Faith please not find out that Raina killed an already dying girl, it'd be best if they think she killed a healthy, young innocent.)

(The spell is active....sorry...but until Steve fully heals it can be weakened and the chance would be avalible.)

Nick looks at Faye and then nods. He tilts his head to the side. "She fooled us all. Not many doubt an angel and not many can see past such a good lier. She even fooled me Faye....and I may be silly and not the type to be serious but most of the time I know what's underneth. Seeing as I am a monster in a mask myself." He said sighing deeply. He was talking about his half self....his demon self. He kissed her nose lightly. 'she's alive that's what counts. I think we should leave it to them to take care of the rest. Any help from us probably won't blow over to well." He said and then pulled her closer. "It'll be ok trust me." he said and then smiled lightly. "She needed our help but now she's on her own and the chances of her keeping a stolen body....not very well." He said and then stroked her hair.

(he's so sweet to her! Ugh i could die!)

He looks at Faye. "I'm sorry Faye but I have to go..." he said and then looked at her. "It's important....will you be alright?" He asked still holding her tightly. He didn't want to leave but he had to or else he'd be in even more trouble.

*As Raina rides off a tall slender figure appears out of he shadows, dressed in all black ninja robes with a S.H.I.E.L.D patch on both shoulders, he's one of Macal's elite personal guard..A Sweeper called that because they sweep away all of Macal's problems and threats on his life, they operate in the shadows, this however was one of the Elite's Elite assigned to watch over anyone Macal considers family. He kneels over the young girls body and checks for any signs of life but he knows there isn't any to find, he witness the entire event and realizes that Raina is about to take credit for what he believes is a mercy killing. He stands up and with little effort leaps up to the rooftop to pick up Raina trail again but first he must report what he's seen. As he reaches for his comm badge his body stiffens then feels the intense pain through his back and chest as he's lifted off the ground high off his feet, his hands reach for the large blade now sticking out his chest and blood pours out of his wound as the blade is pulled out he falls to his knees, the footsteps of his attacker now ringing clearly in his ears, he looks up finally able to see the Dark Elf, The God of Death and Chaos himself HardTime, grinning at him holding a massive sword at his side.* Sorry about the gapping chest wound there Sport but I can't have you spoiling my fun by telling your boss that his little vampire isn't the big bad evil she's trying to be. No no I want him to suffer and suffer and SUFFER. *This is just a game to HardTime so he sits down in front of the dying ninja and crosses his legs and leans on his elbows grinning.* Now that my body is complete I can have all the fun I want here. Hey hey! Are you listening to me? How rude these modern kids are I remember when I was your age with a chest wound I was polite and listened to my attacker with relevance and respect! Don't make me turn you into a ghoul and torment you for all of time. *HardTime continues to rant as the ninja takes his last breath and dies, HardTime being true to his word gets pissed and his eyes glow blood red and thrust his hand into his dead body but is violently shocked when he touches his soul.* GODDAMMIT PROTECTED SOULS! FINE! I'll have my fun with someone else...Dang I forgot to ask him what the Hell a Scorn is? Oh well whoever he is doesn't matter to me. *He grins at the body then vanishes*.

*Mac kisses Faith one more time then moves to open the door for her.* I guess I'll pull her out early then talk to her. So can I walk you to your class..Maybe carry your books for you. *He smirks at her* Oh I'll put a love note in your locker too. It will say Hey I like like you. Do you like like me? Check Yes, No or Puddling..Puddling is actually Yes so either one will work..In fact forget No is there.

*Alex debates for a minute before he leans in and gives her a quick kiss on the lips.* Today is my free day, I think I'll go back to my room and mess around with my guitar and be a couch potato, until you need me.

(Sorry the last two are short.)

(I’m assuming it’s okay if I say that Alex is leaving)

“Any room on that slip for writing in “I like chocolate?” Faith asked with a small but genuine smile, kissing Macal back and briefly holding him close to her, as though gathering energy and will from him, before pulling away and walking through the door that he’s held open for her.

She can see Sheena and Alex hugging in the living room before Alex releases Sheena and walks out the door, and she gives him a nod of acknowledgement, knowing this must be very difficult for him as well. Alex has not always had an easy time of it trying to figure out when, where, and how to be there for Sheena, and now must be no different because she, Faith herself, who was pretty sure she understood Sheena better than either her boyfriend or her father ever really could, wasn’t sure exactly what to do for her now.

Sheena is standing in the middle of the living room, chin down, even as she lifts her eyes towards Faith and Macal, and her lips are pressed together into a thin line, an apprehension about her form and expression that Faith does not know how to interpret. Is she afraid of what they’ll say to her, or of what her own reaction will be? Is she simply trying not to have any sort of emotional reaction at all? In her shoes, Faith might have done that, and so as she came forward, she held Sheena’s gaze, feeling her own heart twist with feeling for her. She knew that Sheena must know they already knew what had happened, even without their explaining to her how they knew, and that there was really no need to explain to her how they had come about their knowledge.

“Sheena,” she said softly, and in the back of her mind it vaguely occurred to her that there were no words she had ever established to say to her that would let Sheena know without Faith actually needing to spell it out that she was loved. There was no single word she could say that would convey tenderness or affection for her, without sounding strange or foreign in Faith’s mouth. She had only her name, and she repeated it with as much gentleness as she was even capable of conveying. “Come here, Sheena.”

Sheena stepped forward slowly, almost as though someone else were propelling her, and Faith took her by the shoulders, looking her in the eyes for a few more moments before wrapping her arms around her, pulling Sheena’s head to her shoulder and embracing her closely. Sheena let her hold her, having to bend slightly at the waist because of her height to allow Faith to cradle her head to her, and though she did not exactly mold into Faith’s body, she did tentatively put her arms around her and lightly hug her back.

After some time Faith released her gently, one hand cupping Sheena’s face before she stepped back to let Macal hug her or talk to her as he wished. When he was finished, she looked to him, making a decision.

“If you’re heading out to see Liza, can you drop by my classroom first and tell them class is going to be pushed back an hour, or leave a note on the door for me? Thank you.”

Taking Sheena by the elbow, she guides her over to the couch and gently pushes her to sit, then sitting beside her. Sheena is stiff, not leaning back into the couch, and Faith looks at her for a moment as she sits next to her, unsure of what to do or say, her chest strangely aching in empathy with her.

She had despised that little blonde brat, but Sheena had loved her. Sheena had lost her, been forced to be the one to rid the earth of her sorry existence, and for that reason alone Faith hurt for her too.

She hesitated a few more moments, then slipped her arm around Sheena’s shoulders, leaning her head against the side of Sheena’s. In the past Sheena has been comforted by physical contact, and though Sheena is showing no reaction to it now, she continues to half hug her, lightly stroking her fingers over the curve of her shoulder. She is silent for some time, giving Sheena the space for silence too, before saying quietly, “Do you want to talk about it? What happened?”

Sheena shook her head, just barely.

“That’s okay…you don’t have to.” Faith paused, moving her hand now to finger Sheena’s hair, rubbing a strand between her fingers before continuing in the same soft tone. “Do you want me to talk to you instead, or should I just shut up and leave you alone?”

Sheena shrugged, and Faith took this to mean that she wouldn’t mind her talking. She took time to decide what she wanted to say, what she should say, as she continued to gently stroke her hair, half-hugging her from the side.

“Sometimes…things hurt so much it gets to the point where you can’t feel at all,” she said finally, “or else, you try not to, because it seems easier.”

Sheena nodded very faintly, after a brief silence between them, and Faith took this to be further encouragement for her to continue. Fingers still lightly running through her hair, she tried to come up with a way to phrase what she was thinking. But she’d never been one to beat around the bush, and she finally said exactly what thoughts were in her mind.

“I know you’ve gotta be hurting, and trying not to. So…I’m not gonna tell you it’s gonna be okay or it will be better, or you’ll get over it, because I know it won’t and you won’t. Not really…you killed your sister, Sheena, and that will hurt you the rest of your life.” She let this sink in, then hugged her a little tighter against her side, sighing. “But I’m here. Macal’s here, and Alex is here, and even Liza is. You have other friends here too, and we’re all here for whatever you need.”

Sheena’s eyes were shifted towards her, the irises dark, and Faith was quiet for a few more moments, allowing this to sink in. Without really planning to, she went on.

“I don’t know if I told you about Angel…he was a vampire, a while back. Guy really helped me out, when I was a kid…kept me from going totally over the edge, once. Saved my life, actually. We were good friends for a long time…then we were more, for a little while. I loved him. And I had to kill him.”

She pauses again, her eyes sliding to Sheena, and seeing that the younger woman is watching her, listening, she resumes. “I was dating Macal by the time I had to do that, but that didn’t make it easier. He was the guy who visited me in prison, the ONLY one who did…he was the guy who kept me from killing myself. He was also the guy who tried to rip my throat open and mentally tortured me, but…well, that was more like his Mr. Hyde side coming out. I knew he had to go. He’d outlived by centuries what he was supposed to exist for, and his Hyde side, he couldn’t control it or contain it anymore…but slicing through his head? One my worst days.”

Sheena is still listening as Faith exhales, remembering.

“Then there was Willow… she was more Buffy’s friend than mine really, but she was decent to me as we got older. Helped me out a few times. Especially when Caroline…but…that’s another story. Anyway, Willow, she was Wiccan, right, one of the most powerful witches in the world. Only sometimes, she kind of let her power overtake her…and then she’d go veiny and black-eyed and scary and start killing things. So…one of those times it happened…me and Buffy were trying to bring her back down, and she…she wanted to die, and she was begging for us to do it, and we knew…if we didn’t do it, then she would go back to no control, and all these people would suffer…so we had to. It was harder for B than for me…but it was still really freakin’ hard.”

She slid her eyes to Sheena again, and she knew better than to retell the story of Diana, a story Sheena knew all too well, because of the role she had played in it. Instead she told the last story, her voice growing softer as she too had difficulty relaying this one in particular. It was a story Sheena knew, if not in detail, but it was the one that most closely matched with what she was experiencing now.

“I’ve told you about Buffy. My sister Slayer, other half of the last chosen Slayers…the Chosen Two. I know there’s other Slayers now, and you’re one of them…you’re one of the special ones, because your Lycan blood. No one else like you we know of…but me and B, we used to be the only two. We had our conflicts, believe me. The kind that leave you in eight month comas and kill innocent bystanders. But…she was my sister Slayer, you know? Like my sister…like you. Well, other than the part about us being lovers for a while there, but if you strike that out the sister thing still sorta stands. Even when I totally hated her and she totally hated me and we wanted to kill each other, literally…I never really didn’t love her, deep down. I don’t know if that’s how it was for her, but that’s how it was for me.”

Faith exhaled again, a sadness that was for herself as much as for Sheena coming over her now as she remembered. It was close to her birthday now, only a few days away, and at this time of the year, and on that particular day, remembering Buffy was that much harder for her. Time and distance from it didn’t mean it ever really did away with the feelings left behind.

“She died before I ever met her, but got brought back with CPR or something. I never got the story on that one. Second time she died, I was in prison, but I felt it. It was…it felt awful then, but the third time…that was the time it was really bad. I didn’t kill her, but I felt like I did, because I was the one who sent her out to the place she ended up dying…and she was killed to get my attention. She came back later…I think she was resurrected the same time you were, Sheena, and in the same way, only I found her way before I found you. But she came back wrong. She didn’t know who she was or what she was or why she was here, and when she found out it hurt her so much…she didn’t really want to be here at all and I wasn’t there for her as much as I could have been…and she was killed. Murdered, in my bed…my birthday. I’ve told you that before, but what I didn’t tell you…I’m pretty sure she wanted to die. I’m pretty sure she didn’t fight back. And I’ve always felt like that…like that was my fault. Like if I’d done more to make her want to stick around, she’d still be here.”

Her voice has dropped low at this point, her eyes dark, distant, and she grits her teeth, squeezes the hand not touching Sheena so gently into a fist and then releases it, trying to bleed out some of her own difficulty with this topic. Finally when she has relaxed somewhat, she turned to Sheena, pulling away to look her directly in the eyes.

“What happened to Evangeline. It wasn’t your fault. Nothing you could have done could have made her any different. You did what you could for her. Yeah, you made mistakes, but god, Sheena, even Liza does that and she’s closer to perfect than either one of us could ever hope to be. It’s not your fault. And I’m going to keep telling you that until you believe it. And I will be here for you every moment of your life that I’m able to. You’re my sister, the only one I’ve got now, and I love you,” she said without her normal hesitation of the word, the sincerity clear. “I will never deliberately hurt or betray you, and I’ll never leave you. And I’m proud of you. So f*cking proud of you, Sheena Sadovsky.”

Sheena swallows, trying to drop her eyes away, but Faith took her by the shoulders and kept talking to her, wanting all of this to be driven home.

“No, I am. I’m proud of you. You did what was right even though it’s hurting you, even though it was the last thing in the world that you wanted to do. You’re a good person whether you want to think so or not. You’re smart and kind and talented and you’re beautiful, you’re so damn beautiful inside and out,” she said deliberately, and she let her eyes rest on the faint scars on her chin, her neck, her wrists, on the almost always tangled hair and makeup-free face, the loose male clothing, and none of it served to change her mind.

“And I’m proud to call you my sister, and Macal I know is proud to call you his child. You think he’d give that title to just anyone? No way in hell. I’m sorry for Ab and Muriel, that they didn’t get to know and experience you like we are, even if it was Ab’s selfish stupid choice. And I know your mother would feel the same way, and that Diana does. Anyone who knows who you really are…they all feel the same way.”

It was this last part that seemed more than Sheena could bear to hear as she pulled slightly away from Faith, speaking for the first time in a hoarse whisper.

“I killed my sister, Faith.”

“No,” Faith shook her head emphatically. “You killed the thing inside your sister’s body. Your sister died a long time ago. You just set her free.”

“I gave her a chance,” Sheena muttered, her voice barely audible. “I told her I’d help her, she could be with me…I told her I wouldn’t kill her, if she would just stop. I told her I loved her…and she said, Faith, she said no. She wanted…she said she wanted to be what she was. She could have stayed with me, and she wouldn’t…Faith, she said no. Faith…she would have rather died.”

Her voice cracked, and it was then that she finally began to cry, her body seeming to fold into itself all at once. Faith circled her arm around her back and shoulders again, pulling her close so that Sheena ended up with her face pressed into the crook of her shoulder, hunched over awkwardly so that she was partly still on the couch, partly sitting in Faith’s lap. As tall as she was and as awkward as this position was, neither moved, holding onto each other until Sheena’s venting of emotion had begun to subside.

View attachment 9110

At this point it was close to the pushed back time for Faith to start her class, and she pushed Sheena’s hair back from her face, examining her before deciding what to do. She seemed exhausted now, and so she stood, pulling her up as well.

“I want you to go to bed. Don’t leave unless you just really feel like it. I’m going to check in on you and so will Macal and Alex…Sheena? Let Alex help you, okay? I know he might not understand, but he really wants to be there for you. Let him.”

She made sure that she was lying down and seemed settled before leaving, her nerves now almost as shot from Sheena’s from the strain of this interaction. She decides that a short walk outside, getting some fresh air and some time to herself, is vital before she has class, and so Faith heads straight outside to the outer academy grounds, walking at a brisk pace.

And that is when she sees it. A body, slumped outside the outer walls of the academy gates…a teenage girl. A student, one of HER students…and as Faith draws closer, seeing the holes in her throat, the stab wound in her stomach, a slow dread building within her is matched only by a rage that rapidly eclipses it.

The dagger is still in her stomach, and she recognizes its hilt…Raina. It couldn’t be Evangeline, she was already dead…and why would she have Raina’s weapon anyway? No, Raina had gone entirely too far now. This was one more blow Faith couldn’t and wouldn’t stand for, and as she turns on her heels back to the castle she is almost running, taking out her own SHIELD badge and jabbing its speaker to communicate.

“Subject Raina Sharpe is now considered hostile and dangerous. Victim’s name is Melanie Oliver, age fifteen. Any measures necessary to secure subject are now approved.”

View attachment 9108

(Uh, she wasn't a student...But nevermind.. xD As long as Faith doesn't kill Raina for it. Oh, and can we say HardTime moved the body so Faith would see it? 'Cause the victim was previously further away, like, in the slums. P.S I wanna do the picture thingy!)

As soon as Raina hits the parking lot, as soon as she knows she is in eyesight of anyone who goes here, her previously slumped, sad and guilty posture changes to an upright, cocky and confident one. She pulls up loudly on her bike - as everyone knows motorbikes are not the quietest of vehicles - before kicking the brake in place and getting off, she of course has no helmet; a vampire really doesn't need one. She turns around, still a bit of blood near the edge of her mouth, and her glass eyes look around the grounds. Only to see none-other than Mrs. Faith Cord. She looks pissed off. She smirks, leaning against her motorbike as she watches the woman storm to the school. Whether Faith spots her or not, she doesn't care. She doesn't care about anything.

Right?

View attachment 9139

----------

Faye let out a small sigh, nodding as she agreed with Nick. Not even his cute nose kiss could cheer up her enough to bring back her warmth. But he was warm enough for the both of them anyway. Even if he was a vampire. She snuggled against him as he stroked her hair, his words bringing some comfort to her. He was right. Help from them wouldn't go over too well.

But that didn't mean she wouldn't try to kick Lil's ass if she ever saw her again.

Then Nick was speaking about leaving, and Faye glanced up to meet his gaze, her eyes still a pale orange, "Go? Go where?" She frowned as he said it was important, but she still didn't pull out of the hug. "Important?" She was concerned now, her tone worried, "Is it dangerous? Are you going to get hurt?"

----------

Chameleon had actually had a pretty normal couple of days - besides being attacked by Raina of course - he had recovered by now, was back in his own black-haired, blue-eyed form, and was heading to class as usual. The school was surprisingly quiet, as though everyone else was busy doing other things, and he tried to ignore the fact that his eyes were searching for one girl only. Even though she had bitten him and basically told him to leave her the hell alone.

So as he entered the classroom, he frowned at how empty it was, granted there were a few people lingering, as well as three people in the back - one of whom was a doll - but where were the usuals? Flower wasn't here, the Twins weren't. Even the damn teacher wasn't here yet. And most importantly, Rai wasn't here. He frowned briefly at the lack of class, but shrugged it off, going to sit at the very back of the class too, as he usually did. Only a few seats away from Vash, Mel and Riff.

----------

Myra was heading to class also, a bit worried that Faye hadn't shown up yet at all, and hoping she was at class. The two had become quite close after Raina shook Myra out of her self-loathing state, and Myra was worried; Faye was always there to make sure she was okay in the mornings. She had already been told class had been delayed an hour for personal reasons. She entered the classroom, frowning a bit at the emptiness also, and spotted Chameleon in the back. She remembered seeing him and Faye chatting other day, so she headed over to him, "Um, Chameleon?" Her voice was tentative, as though she was worried she had forgotten his name, and he looked up with curious eyes, then smiled politely when he saw it was just the quiet girl Myra, "Hello, Myra right?" She nodded at his reserved, polite voice, fidgeting with her hands as she tried to get her words out; you could tell she wasn't the most confident soul. "Um, well, have you seen Faye? She didn't come back last night, or this morning, I mean, she sometimes goes out at night 'cause she gets bored waiting for me to wake up, sometimes, but she's always back in the morning." Chameleon frowned, "Faye? The little fire girl?" Myra nodded, "No...I haven't seen her, sorry, maybe she's out with Raina?" Myra sighed, sitting down beside him, "Maybe. I'm probably getting worried about nothing." Chameleon nodded, "Yeah, she could even be with Nick." Myra smiled at him shyly, laughing lightly as she tried to make a joke to get rid of the anxiety growing in her stomach, "Yeah, she's probably fine. As long as she's not burning down another Forest, otherwise she's dead."

For now, Faith doesn't notice or see Raina and so walks right past where she is half hidden from her sight, entering the school front doors and slamming them behind her. Well, if that was the way things would be played, so be it. She had done what she could to try to help Raina, she and Macal both. She had given her responsibilities and attention, she had tried to be understanding and patient, hell, she had let her play with her little girl! She had trusted her, however tentatively. She had believed her capable of transcending her own bad judgement. And this was how she was repaid for it all?

Well, time for old Steve to test out his new super duper rules and consequences system, and Faith would make damn sure she rode his back and whoever else's she had to so it would be sure to be done. Raina was a vampire, that meant Nick and Deathwish were in charge of her...well she would ride their asses too.

God, Liza was going to be so disappointed...she would be upset enough as it was after her talk with Macal, and now Faith was going to have to deal with, maybe even kill, her "sister?" Some sister Raina was...DAMN it, why did this all have to be happening now?

It needled at the back of her mind that having instant and harsh judgement on Raina, who was not so different from herself, might be just a tad hypocritical...she had killed too at Raina's age...she had been just as screwed up and angry...no. No, it wasn't the same at all. Raina had people offering to help her, wanting to help her, people who hadn't done anything to betray or hurt her. Faith hadn't had any of that...and Faith had paid her debt to society. Faith had tried to make things better, was still trying to this day.

As she enters her classroom, almost throwing open the door, she barely notices the distinct lack of students as she says brusquely to them all, "There's a lot of changes that are going to happen around here, and we need to talk about them and get them all straight in your heads before we do any more training. And I'm going to make SURE you all more than understand."

Flower was alone in the training hall...that was until a scent hit her nose. She jumped up but a hand smacked against her mouth. "Shhh..." He said quietly. Flower stuggled but it didn't help all her energy was taken out on the training hall. She looked at him and her eyes widened. She was right. It was....VINCE! She looked at him as his mouth slowly got closer to her neck. She stuggled and jerked but he had a good hold on her. Vince opened his mouth teasing her. "Been a long time hasn't it?" He said and then raised his mouth to her ear. "You're going to pay." he said and then looked around. He couldn't bite her inside the school and it was hard enough getting in here with the spell and all.

Vince threw FLower onto the floor. He looks at her and then pins her down. He hisses and Flower struggles. She blasted him off with light but was slowly to get up again. Vince just appeared in front of her. He was playing with her, however Flower was too tired to be able to handle this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back