• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom fight for the earth (mew mew power/tokyo mew mew rp also has romance)

(Here twi :3)

Itaru watched to check if everyone was at work. He noticed Nichole standing and not really knowing what to do. He walked over and grabbed a broom that was leaning on one of the tables as he passed. "Here..." He handed it to her. When she took it, he stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked away from her,"The guests should be able to see where theyre going..." His deep voice demanded.

Ayumi bounced around happily as she took orders and set down food. The customers would smile and laugh every time she would pass because she always had on a smile. Her energy never wavered and stayed up to keep everyone happy. She would glance around every time she would go to grab food to check on everybody. Ayumi had put her hair up in a tight ponytail, so it bobbed as she walked quickly around the cafe.

Ritsuka finished the windows and wiped her fore head. Sheshe stood back next to Itaru and admired her work with a smild,"I'm uncultured and span~!" She proudly sang. She washed up and immediately went back on the floor to fulfill orders. A couple of guys took a seat, and Ritsuka saw this as a chance to break out of her shell. "If you want them to come back, make them feel special! Call them..." He thought for a moment,"...master..." He evilly grinned. "Okay!" She walked up to them with a light smile,"Hello~ ill be your server today. Is there anything the young masters would like today?" Her soft voice spoke up. The petit girl waited with pen and paper in hand.

She took a break and rubbed her face, tired from smiling the whole time. "I wish I could bring out my ears and tail, it would so much easier...." She mumbled to herself as she fixed her outfit. Ayumi patted her cheeks a little rough to wake herself up a bit, then walked happily back to the customers. Her attitude changed and she felt cheery, and it wasn't fake this time. She was actually enjoying working there at the moment. Ayumi switched her job focus and cleaned the tables that were open before serving the guests.

Ritsuka took the guys' order and went to the back getting what they wanted. She placed an ice cream and a fruity drink on a tray and walked out of the kitchen. Balancing it on one hand, she waltzed over to them. She placed their drinks down and held the tray with both hands infront of her,"Will that be all, young masters?" She smiled. When they said yes, she nodded and went to cater other tables.

Itaru showed people to their tables. One girl in particular was eye-ing him, and he knew it. He wanted to wait her table especially. She took a seat and he flashed her a smile,"What would the sweet princess care to have today?" The girl blushed and giggled,"Id just like to have some dango and an iced tea please~". He chuckled,"Of course little princess." He flipped his hair and walked off to get what she wanted.

Nichole served a group of guys and said"hello may I take your order?" They eyed her looking her up and down then smiled at each other. "Sure can we have some strawberry cake, peach, heral, and earl tea. And maybe your number? " Nichole blushed a bit and said"I'll return wirh your order shortly."

Itaru went to the back to get what the girl wanted. He bumped into Nichole there,"Hey whats up?" He said as he poured iced tea into a cup.

John Doe abruptly enters , watching everything. "Hey , can I get a job here?" He knew he needed a job , and it appeared this place needed a... Masculine touch. "Where do I apply? Also , if you idiots Harrass her again I will personally beat you up , one by one. Now , where and who is the boss?"

Kyle walked out and said"yes what do you need?" The guys sunk a bit into their seats. Nichole walked to their table with their orders. "E-enjoy."

John Doe replied "I'm looking to apply , can I do that? Also , you mind that I always pack a gun around here? Is that OK?"

He simply stated "in that case , why don't I being my other thing , this saber I have from the civil war in America" he then went to the back , opened the safe , and hesitated to Put the gun in , a look of 'why' coming into his face , but then forcing himself to by using his left arm to push his right foraward , enters back in "now , what job do I acquire?"

Hatashi walked over to John, looking him over for marks or any sign of mew mew-ism. "Hmmmm.... Have any random marks appeared on your body?" She looked up at him suspiciously, still wandering around John in a circle, till her customers asked for her, "Hai!" She replied and rushed off.

Isha was watching and sighed as Hatashi ran off.

Isha sighed and walked around, looking for someone to take care of, but honestly with 9 people in a little place, she was running out of things to do. So she decided to go talk to the new guy, maybe see if he was a mew-mew. Probably go talk to Kyle, the baker. See if there were any dishes to do, anything.

Akio walked into a pink cafe named Cafe Mew Mew tummy grumbling for some yummy sweets and took a seat at a small empty table more near the corner so no one would notice or bother him. Despite the cheery facade he often put on people got on his nerves quite easily. Looking over the menu he decided to order a chocolate mousse cake with a glass of milk on the side. While waiting for a waitress or waiter he pulled out a book.

[QUOTE="twilight sparkle]Nichole walked over and said"hello my name is Nichole and I'll be your waitress. What will you have?" Smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Akio looked up in surprise, jarred from his world and back to reality. "Um, I'll have chocolate mousse cake and milk please!" he said, the words a little bit choppy due to his nervousness of ordering. Even in fast food and phone ordering he was bad at, which is why he tended to eat at home.

[QUOTE="twilight sparkle]Nichole said"coming right up." Smiling and then went to kyle.

[/QUOTE]
Akio nodded in thanks before pulling out his sketchpad inspired by his book to draw a dark fantasy themed set of characters.

Isha stood nearby, washing off a table.

Hatashi looked over Akio from above, then jumped down and put his milk down, her turquoise eyes searching his face for marks, before walking off, passing Nichole, she said, "I already got the milk, just the mousse now... I get the feelings there something special about this guy.. I think he's a mew."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back