• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom fight for the earth (mew mew power/tokyo mew mew rp also has romance)

Yuki's ears and tail popped out at the sight of cake, he was almost as excited as Ritsuka was but before he just stuffed his face Shu stopped him grabbing his arm. "Hey, ladies first" usually Shuiro just got Yuki in trouble but sometimes he would act almost like father did. "Awww..." Yuki complained audibly.

Ritsuka heard the two boys behind her and heard Yuki's complaints. She giggled as an idea popped into her mind. She went up to the cake and cut two slices putting them on a plate with two forks. She passed Itaru and got her arm grabbed, almost dropping the plate,"Wha!" She exclaimed as she caught herself.

"Whatre you doing?!" He asked her,"Did you hear anything i just said?!"

She pulled away from him and turned with her nose in the air. She went to the boys,"Here you go..." Her tiny voice managed to say,"Ladies first?" She quoted Shu,"Well gentlemen deserve something too~" she smiled and lifted the plate up to them. Her cheeks were powdered pink since she wasnt used to talking people she hardly knew, but shes working on her shyness.

Itaru blinked in surprise as he watched what she did. He tried to hide it, but a small smile crept onto his face.

Shuiro looked at Ritsuka and smiled. "Here" he took a peice of the cake slice with his fork and asked her to open her mouth as Yuki was drooling over his plate as if he were the dog. He eventually couldn't resist and he stuffed his face barely chewing. After that he giggled and waved at Missy "Ello"

Ritsuka blinked as he offered a bite of cake. She looked up at him with a "Are you sure?" look on her face. But she can see he meant it. Her cheeks turned a brighter red as she hesitantly opened her small mouth. She leaned up on her tippy toes a little to reach, then,"Ahhh~om!" She nomed on the cake,"Its yummy ^u^~!" She smiled.

Itaru's eyes furrowed a little at the sight,"Hmm..." His mouth tilted a bit. His ears turned back at a voice speaking of strawberry short cake. He nodded at the girl in acknowledgement.

Nichole said"bye guys." She walked home and sighed looking at the moon. Nichole shook her head and sat in a tree."....whats the point of putting up the facade? Not like it makes things easier..."her smile falling. "Not like I really do have friends here. I can tell..." she stood and jumped down walking home.

Ayumi heard new voices suddenly appear and she said hello to them. When Nichole was leaving she had already stuffed a piece of cafe in her mouth. "Mmb Mmnnm!" Which translated into Bye Nichole! She noticed Ritsuka and walked over to Itaru. "She's so adorable!" Ayumi had set down her plate and was now covering her mouth with her hand.

(I'm going to back my person out for a little while since I'm very , VERY busy lately) john simply said "hey , I gotta hit the sheets. I'll be back , but not going to bed last night must be making me hallucinate that you all have animal ear." And left through the door and went to wherever it is he lives.

"Everyone has ears, and I don't!" Hatashi pouted through her mouthful of cake.

Isha looked at the gray haired girl, then shoved her chin up. "Keep your mouth closed when your eating..."

Nichole ate dinner then did her homework. And went to bed. She woke the next morning and stretched. "Time for another messsed up day of school...."

Missy looked around and spotted Nichole she ran over. "Hey Nichole ready for school?" She asked knowing the answer.

Missy sighed. "We have something in common besides being Mews we both hate school." Missy said whispering the word mews.

Itaru walked into the classroom calm and collectedly as he always did, with his hands in his pockets and a straight face. Ritsuka was following close behind him like a little puppy. They took their seats once more at either side of Nichole with her in between them again. "Say good morning, Suka..." He mumbled as he passed her desk and went around to get to his. Ritsuka swivled in her seat a little, to face Nichole who was at her right,"O-ohayo~" her voice was sweet and chimed through the air and almost came off as a question more than a greeting. Itaru finally came around and sat on the otherside, putting his face to his desk with a deep sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back