• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom fight for the earth (mew mew power/tokyo mew mew rp also has romance)

Nichole said"yes it shows the animal dna you carry, and with your power pendant. " then blinked when he asked why she was blushing. "N-no reason."

John "ok , no reason is good reason. Where is this power pendant , and more importantly what is it?" He wanted to have the ears and tail so badly. They just looked... Cool. Not just cool , awesome.

John "I see. It appears you are already transformed , and also does mine look the same? Or will it be different?" He picked up a rock , looked at it , threw it back and kept looking at every rock "I love how almost no 2 rocks are exactly alike. It's amazing."

John noticed they left "do they only stick around so long or is it that they are painful to sit on/in?" He was very curios about this mew thing himself , he always was inquisitive. "I have yet to see more then 2 natural rocks that fully match. It's amazing"

John simply said "as long as I can get some sour skittles. Man I love those. I actually don't like things that are too sweet. I'm a strange man , I am"

Nichole nodded with a giggle and led him to a candy shop. She bought some pocky for her and his skittles. "Thanks!" She said before walking out.

(Guys, I'm sorry but I think I'll have to leave this rp. I just can't keep up and if I leave a day like 3 new pages were added so I can't follow this well.)

The female Cynaclon was floating by the exit when Nichole walked out, legs and arms crossed, a mischevious smile on her pretty face. "Awww, well isn't that just precious?" She laughed and floated up higher to get out of reach before the mew could lunge. Her smile was cruel and devious.

"Hmm. Wouldn't you like to know?" Another laugh. "You can call me, your Highness, or m'lady." When there was no reaction she crossed her arms again. "Wow. Tough crowd I guess." She straightened so she was standing in midair, then bowed in a show-offy way. "I am known as Kapara, back at our planet. You can call me archnemesis."

"HEY! Pay attention to me you brat!" Kapara screeched, pulling a Predasite out, and also a rat she had found earlier. With force, she stuffed the two together, making the rat grow in size, taller than a two story building. The large ratscreeched and started smashing things at whim.

"That's right. Destroy whatever you like."

Nichole kissed her pendant and transformed. She posed and smirked. "Lets go!" Her eyes amber as she stood on a building. She pulled out her pistols and shot at the rat monster.

The large rat growled and moved out of the way, taking only a few hits before it moved. "I've been fiddling with this Predasite. It's made this Chimera stronger, faster and smarter!" The rat screeched and swiped at Nichole with a clawed paw.

The rat moved quick and swiped again.

In the meantime, Kapara spun slowly until she was "laying" on her stomach, balancing her head on her hands. "Oh, this is boring! Kill her, you worthless rat!"

Meanwhile, Isha was lost in her thoughts. When Itaru walked over to her and asked her something, she looked at him, her face getting slightly red. "...Nothing. Nothing at all."

Nichole said"HEY I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS DRESS!" kicking the rat in the snout and jumped up and down on it with her heeled shoes. "BIG FREAKING RAT!"shooting it between the eyes.

The rat screeched and recoil, then snapped at Nichole at a rapid pace, swiping with two paws and it's huge teeth gnashing.

"Good grief, this is taking forever.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back