~Fight for Life~

Kanjo walked up to Taki. "Why are you so eager to help him? A few minutes ago you called him a creepy stalker and told him to get lost." He looked over towards the arena.

Taki turned arou d and said, "Because when we finish those arseholes, he has to make me a sandwich." Her face was pale like a piece of paper, she said every word emotionless. "I will win. That's who I am, I'm Taki. The next in line for the number one aikido-karate artist in the Ki family."

Kanjo looked at Taki, unsure if he was talking to the same person he was talking to before. "You are also in no condition to fight. If you think you could take out those guys with broken bones, then he can take care of himself just fine."

Taki looked at him emotionless and said, "I do as I wish." She stood up, trembling a bit. She managed to get a hold if herself and look at him. "If I die, they will replace me... So it doesn't matter."

Taki nodded and said, "They treat us like we're pencils; when we're lost, we get replaced easily. Because there is so many of us."

"What I'm trying to say is that if Hadix can break your bones, then he can beat these three. I doubt he will let him die just like that." Kanjo said as he turned towards the arena. "Should he fall in combat, I will personally intervene before they can kill him. If you think he won't win against those three, you wouldn't help much in your condition."

Taki nodded emotionless and her she collasped. Tired from her bones pain, she fell and had a serious coma. (Hehehe, I'm not gonna wake up for awhile, because I gtg.)

Kanjo picked up Taki and put her over his shoulder. He looked towards the arena and said to himself, "Hadix, if you get killed before I come back, you aren't worth saving." Kanjo then turned around and left to take Taki to get medical attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back