• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
'Kay, I'm shipping Aeryn and Lawrence.

giphy.gif

Honestly I agree with FireMaiden FireMaiden , if they want to ignore you and stuff then don't waste your time and energy worrying about it! Even if they were long term, that's just not an okay thing to do.

It's like the third time this is happened to me, I'm starting to doubt my abilities
Don't! Although I haven't read a ton of posts by you, the ones in this seem amazing! Ghosting is pretty common on this site from what I've seen so don't beat yourself up about it. Anyone would be lucky to write a story with you! (:

Don't! Although I haven't read a ton of posts by you, the ones in this seem amazing! Ghosting is pretty common on this site from what I've seen so don't beat yourself up about it. Anyone would be lucky to write a story with you! (:
thank you so much, that makes me feel better!

Ima wait in my progress until met by older sister or the new stage of the meeting the castle has begun

Benthelame Benthelame Quick question: Is Ari going to appear soon? I might want my character to interact with her soon.
I didn't expect for my response to take so long. It wasn't purposeful. I honestly just couldn't come up with anything I liked until now. That said, I just need to know one more thing. Do you want me to say that your character is approaching? The post is finished otherwise and if so, I'll edit that in.

Last edited:
I didn't expect for my response to take so long. It wasn't purposeful. I honestly just couldn't come up with anything I liked until now. That said, I just need to know one more thing. Do you want me to say that your character is approaching? The post is finished otherwise and if so, I'll edit that in.
You do not need to edit your post at this point, but my character will be approaching Ari in my next post.

Lmao I am making my characters I created conflict with themselves X3 too bad sis will never get the msg

Lmao I am making my characters I created conflict with themselves X3 too bad sis will never get the msg
I really thought you were kidding though xD
But okay, nmd then big sis isn't coming, I'm totally fine with that xD

But how will they react to each other then? xd I'm curious now uwu

It will be more conflict but the funny thing is that no one knows on either side of what happened to the msg... except it's in Fox's pocket

XD

Greeeeeaaat xD
I hope at least that Nicholas isn't mad then if he meets her, for not showing up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back