Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

eXgTurbostar said:
if I can't create a new char, is there a list of drop offs chars that i could assume?
Drop offs all got deleted so that's not in question either. You could make some sort of reserve master or servant and then come in if someone leaves this RP but other than that I don't see a way to get you integrated well.

k:(... the game must be already too far for anything else. I understand..*goes in a corner and starts crying, this huge Fate/ fanboy*

Alright, threw up a Tomoe post. I'm sorry it's not really good, but I've got a massive headache and I really need to rest a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was waiting for someone to pair me. I'd be fine working with anyone.

It would be a shame for this RP to die, considering how much time it took to make it and get it running.

Huntrey said:
I was waiting for someone to pair me. I'd be fine working with anyone.
It would be a shame for this RP to die, considering how much time it took to make it and get it running.
Could you pair with @Azure Sky ?

Sure, but, uh, how does his servant qualify for an Assassin? They seem more qualified for a Berserker or Saber, in my opinion.

Alligot said:
Sure, but, uh, how does his servant qualify for an Assassin? They seem more qualified for a Berserker or Saber, in my opinion.
His legend was that he assassinated a sultan. But his skills and abilities are all Saber class or Berserker class, which is why I mentioned the slight changes above.

Milos bypassed all the soldiers of the sultan , by the time they realised he was there the sultan was already assassinated...I belive he is highly qualified as an assassin xD

I would have made him a Saber but isn't the position already occupied? That's why I made him an Assassin, as he does have the qualifications for the class.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]So in the end...Do I need to change my Servant's class from Assassin to Saber...?

[/QUOTE]
Unless you want to go ahead and remove a few skills in exchange for a stealth based skill that makes him Assassin yes you should most likely switch to Saber.

Oh I would have but I thought that the Saber post was occupied and I can't make my char a Saber...Or is it possible to have the same class multiple times in a holy grail war? O.o

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Oh I would have but I thought that the Saber post was occupied and I can't make my char a Saber...Or is it possible to have the same class multiple times in a holy grail war? O.o

[/QUOTE]
In this war yeah since I molded the rules to fit the players and not the verse since this isn't really a fighter based RP and more a survival based one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back