Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

Think I might just take out a couple parts. They are meant to gradually put stress on Diomedes, and less on the enemy, but I don't know if I hit that completely.

It seems Diomedes is in between a rock and a hard place. Either the master never uses his power at all and Diomedes sits around with his thumb up his butt, or the master uses Diomedes and is sucked dry.

The only way for him to be able to consistently fight is for a master to completely ignore the rules you set out and almost literally start godmoding.

Well the idea of a berserker is to rip the power from their master, almost becoming a danger to them. So the idea of the master staying out of the fight and trying to direct the beast isn't far from the truth, nor do I consider a bad thing. I wanted to encompass every fight he had with a God so I had five parts, but I'm debating over just three.

@DrBones

I took away two of the attacks, giving it less of that godmodding feeling. I was just trying to make sure he fit the bill for overall power of the berserker, but I feel as though this will work.

With everything submitted and closed up now, we should get down to the matter of pairs while the remaining Masters register so we can move swiftly onward.

Oh boy time for lotto.

So I take it it'll be roll 1d9?

1. Celtchar mac Uthechair

2. Nimue

3. Tomoe Gozen

4. Elpis

5. Headless Horseman

7. Houyi

8. Miyamoto Musashi

9. Siddhartha Gautama

Or how we gonna do this?

I'm all right with either or. I'll cast an actual vote if needed, but I doubt it will be.

Alright everyone. The way I've done random pairing is just making two number lists and seeing the matches. So then, everyone pick your numbers from 1- 8

I will make my dice with this post.

[dice]3134[/dice]

[dice]3135[/dice]

Use the second one, first one was already taken.

[QUOTE="Xal of Lanterns Lost]I believe Archer said he intended to add another Master.

[/QUOTE]
The church mediator is the last master.

Archer said:
One of the pairs is auto determined, Einzbern + Gawain.
But

1. Celtchar mac Uthechair

2. Nimue

3. Tomoe Gozen

4. Elpis

5. Headless Horseman

7. Houyi

8. Miyamoto Musashi

9. Siddhartha Gautama

And then Gawain

I don't get it also 3

Right, which is what I referened in my previous post. We should have eight masters (including Kotomine JR) and one more in the works, correct?

Yep. I also forgot that when drawing a number one should specify if this number is for a servant or master. I'll be having the numbers drawn in all my posts to not cause confusion. Also Justicesword and Kuru probably wont post their numbers today and I'm drawing mine last.

Blumenkrantz - 6 Servant

DrBones - 5 Master

Comrade - 7 Servant

Zaskille - 3 Master

Users who are viewing this thread

Back