Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

This system is clunky since I lost my list generator google doc template a year back. I don't know a better system though and rolling seems like it can cause conflicts.

Huntrey said:
Wait, do servants pick numbers too?
Yeah.

Yes, Servants do too.

And rolling wouldn't necessarily work as then we end up with duplicate numbers.

Oh yeah, I should pick a number. Uhhhh, 60! 27! 111!

Xal - 2 Servant

Hahaha. Perhaps for simplicity's sake, choosing is better? I'll maintain my stance of being fine with either though.

Couldn't we make a list of numbers from 0 to 8 and then randomly pair them with Servants? We could upload it to Pastebin, say the exact time when we have sent it, then make all masters roll or pick a number. After that, we just look up the pair that corresponds to the number we've chosen.

I'm confused

Also, I'm actually super thinking we should make the Buddha servant into the Saver class, and make him sort of an end-game/completely overpowered servant. I think that would be neat.

Blumenkranz said:
Couldn't we make a list of numbers from 0 to 8 and then randomly pair them with Servants? We could upload it to Pastebin, say the exact time when we have sent it, then make all masters roll or pick a number. After that, we just look up the pair that corresponds to the number we've chosen.
This is absolute genius

Alligot said:
I'm confused
Also, I'm actually super thinking we should make the Buddha servant into the Saver class, and make him sort of an end-game/completely overpowered servant. I think that would be neat.
Why would you force another player to sit out for most of the game? That doesn't seem very cool at all.

Alligot said:
I'm confused
This clearly isn't the canon Buddha, though. It's just a somewhat-powerful Caster with no actual combat abilities. And no, godmoding is never neat.

No - no - no - I wasn't saying to force him/her out of the game, no, but we need a /few/ overpowered servants. I was saying that I'd support Saver Buddha being able to wipe the floor with a few others.

Of course, I didn't expect such a reaction, and it was just an idea...

Alligot said:
No - no - no - I wasn't saying to force him/her out of the game, no, but we need a /few/ overpowered servants. I was saying that I'd support Saver Buddha being able to wipe the floor with a few others.
Of course, I didn't expect such a reaction, and it was just an idea...
Galahad will already be wiping the floor, but he's a plot character and won't wiping the floor all the time or illogically. We only need one character like that tbh.

I'd say almost every servant is pretty strong. Even current Buddha is pretty powerful.

And if you want maximum OP, there's Galahad.

Why do we need overpowered servants? Can't people win through ingenuity and clever tactics? Nobody likes a squash match.

I'm giving up on the number mix thing. Used to have a pairing generator but damn I lost that.

Is it OK if we choose pairings? My dumb mind can't handle all these numbers and letters.

Servants are supposed to be OP, my 2 cents in the debate.

Whatever works for you Archer, I don't think anyone will oppose you.

You've got a list, man. Just have the Masters say a number and give them the Servant corresponding to that number.

I've got a list of the servants/masters right here. If you're using Celtchair, Archer, you can throw him on there.

Servants

--------

Nimue - Caster

Tomoe Gozen - Lancer

Elpis - Saber

Sir Gawain - Saber

Headless Horseman - Rider

Houyi - Archer

Miyamoto Musashi - Saber

Diomedes - Berserker

Oddly-Muscular Buddha - Caster

SIR GALAHAD - Ruler

Masters

--------

Aura Tohsaka

Kana Tohsaka

Isaviel von Einzbern

Takeshi Matou

Theta Remora

Rosette Dia Akeldama

Grigori Rasputin

Sanjay Panzarelli

CHURCH GUY

Can't be that hard to throw numbers onto, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back