Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

ya, ead Apostles can go toe to toe with servants. Its usually a case of 'who has the means to kill the other guy' True Ancestors are pretty strong too, but apparently a berserkr class ture ancestors servant can be trashed by a woman in a see through red dress or a two tailed fox girl

although I guess to be fair, Caster WAS a fragment of a divine sirit... doesnt excuse Red Saber tho

so how many masters total are in the game, including the npcs?

i shall also make my registration post soon.

edit: an i think those in kiri's back story were just The Dead. it's supposed to be a 1/100 shot to become a Ghoul, and there were a LOT of them

We've six masters.

And Berserkers are strong, but they're not exactly smart or agile. Red Saber's a roman empress, you'd assume she'd be able to handle a Berserker servant, especially since there's apparently some sort of connection between Red Saber and Arturia Saber. I'm not familiar with her backstory all too well, though, so I may be wrong.

No no.

Dead apostles cannot handle servants. Church Executors can slaughter them in droves.

Dead Apostle Ancestors are strong, but not regular old dead apostles.

Red Saber's connection is that she may be the ancestor to the Roman side of the Arthurian myth.

?Guess i read that wrong then. That wikia can be confusing.

And i had never heard that bit about Red Saber but... how does Emperor Nero connect to Arthur?

ValkyrieRose said:
?Guess i read that wrong then. That wikia can be confusing.
And i had never heard that bit about Red Saber but... how does Emperor Nero connect to Arthur?
King Arthur was possibly the combination of a germanic and Roman king whose legends merged into Arthur. Red Saber MIGHT have a connection as an ancestor to the Roman side.

So the pairs are decided, right? All we have to do is wait for the others to finish their registration post and we can get to summoning, yes?

Haven't gotten alerts for like forever . . . On the Red Saber beating Berserker . . . I'll also point out that her Master was a complete failure and brought her down even further than her being put into the Berserker class. I forget all the details, but Berserker in Extra was far from what she could have been.

@ComradeSenpai

Yeh stole Elpis's face!

You mean Arcuied?

Arcuied would literally one shot any servant aside from Gilgamesh at 30% power lol.

She cannot die as long as the earth exists and if she faces an opponent stronger than her the world gives her bonus power until she's at a higher level than her opponent.

Yeah. That was the only Berserker Red Saber fought that I knew of, since we were talking about DA's and Ancestors and such. I actually found it amusing that Stay Night Lancer had a decent chance against her given that the thorn aspect of Gae Bolg would negate her regen or bypass it or whatever it was. Don't recall since the thorns are only there when it's not plot dependent that they aren't. But I digress. Yes, Arcuied would pretty much stomp every Servant and Arch Type Earth would most definitely. And I think that's why they keep Tsukihime away from Fate. Not really equivalent power levels. And then there's Void Ryougi . . .

A likeleh story.

Is it? Maybe in Rin's story, but in Raini's then it's Arcueid. Was Vlad a Berserker?

[QUOTE="Xal of Lanterns Lost]Yeah. That was the only Berserker Red Saber fought that I knew of, since we were talking about DA's and Ancestors and such. I actually found it amusing that Stay Night Lancer had a decent chance against her given that the thorn aspect of Gae Bolg would negate her regen or bypass it or whatever it was. Don't recall since the thorns are only there when it's not plot dependent that they aren't. But I digress. Yes, Arcuied would pretty much stomp every Servant and Arch Type Earth would most definitely. And I think that's why they keep Tsukihime away from Fate. Not really equivalent power levels. And then there's Void Ryougi . . .
A likeleh story.

[/QUOTE]
Servants stomp on 99% of Tsukihime characters though. It's only the very highest top tiers that are so much stronger than the rest of their own verse that let them win against servants.

Gae Bolg is actually really OP. If it successfully activates, the heart piercing effect isn't just piercing the heart, it's supposedly instantly reducing a theoretical HP stat to 0 and capping it at 0, so it instantly kills almost anything without good enough luck. Arc's marble phantasm gives her like EX level luck so it wouldn't work but still.

[QUOTE="Xal of Lanterns Lost]Is it? Maybe in Rin's story, but in Raini's then it's Arcueid. Was Vlad a Berserker?

[/QUOTE]
No Vlad was lancer. I think it's Lu Bu that was Zerker/

Ah. There we go. Lu Bu. Totally forgot that somehow . . .

I haven't read through Tsukihime yet, but form what I've heard there's quite a bit that makes at least some of the Servants pale. Several of the 27 sound dangerous enough to cause issues and then there's things like Primate Murder and MEoDP. And while MEoDP is kinda held back by being on humans, Void Ryougi and Satsujinki both kinda kick that to the curve already. Roa, Nrvsqr, Ciel at her top level with the 7th Holy Scripture, the Touka sisters, Zelritch, etc, etc, etc. Maybe they all sound more impressive than they are.

[QUOTE="Xal of Lanterns Lost]Ah. There we go. Lu Bu. Totally forgot that somehow . . .

I haven't read through Tsukihime yet, but form what I've heard there's quite a bit that makes at least some of the Servants pale. Several of the 27 sound dangerous enough to cause issues and then there's things like Primate Murder and MEoDP. And while MEoDP is kinda held back by being on humans, Void Ryougi and Satsujinki both kinda kick that to the curve already. Roa, Nrvsqr, Ciel at her top level with the 7th Holy Scripture, the Touka sisters, Zelritch, etc, etc, etc. Maybe they all sound more impressive than they are.

[/QUOTE]
Void Ryougi is not part of Tsukihime and likely can't be in the same canon as Fate though. Roa's strongest attacks were lightning bolts lol, a servant would obliterate him. Excalibur is confirmed to leave NRVNQSR almost dead. Ciel at her strongest can only fight defensively against a servant. The top 6 or so DAA are servant stomping tier, but below that it's meh. Touka sisters I actually doubt can beat servants aside from Aoko with time control but yeah.

All part of my plan . . . Haha. Sorry. Just used to everyone with knowledge of Fate having equal knowledge of Nasu's other works and using the same acronyms as I. MEoDP is Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, if that helps at all.

Roa bested Arcuied though, so I'm not sure his lightning bolts are much of anything to laugh at . . . And Excalibur is an anti-fortress NP used on one individual. I think at least some Servants would have issues and I don't think the 99th Beast is much to scoff at either. Even Kouma (and most of the 27) are said to be able to fight with Servants on a 1v1 basis. Though that's with an average NP, which few heroes seem to have. Haha. But anyways, I just think Tsukihime has a fair deal of power that's at least could contend, even if it's a loss at the end, with many Servants. Obviously ones like Gil don't count here because, you know, he's Gil.

NRVNQSR is a rare case since he has 666 lives, and Excalibur can wipe out almost all of them in one blow. Nasu stated that Excalibur would wreck almost any DAA, with Gae Bolg being able to wreck a large portion of the DAA as well. Roa bested a depowered Arcuied, nothing too impressive to be honest. Roa's also too slow to keep up with most servants. Kishima Kouma is extremely powerful and can smack around most DAA. His level of connection to the earth through Taiji is so high that he can ignore magecraft by flat out thinking it doesn't exist or isn't possible. He can also wipe out the entire Nanaya clan easily and wipe the floor with Ciel wielding the seventh scripture. Even he gets outmatched by mid-high tier servants like Saber Arthur, etc. Average NP is like a C rank NP, which almost all servants have. Rule Breaker is a C rank NP and look what it can do. God Hand is B rank and Hercules can smash around most of the DAA lol.

Gil is just there since he's Gil, and Ea is an auto win that nothing in the entire TMoon verse can survive at full power.

Didn't Shirou survive Ea? My memory's a little hazy on it, but I remember someone said Gilgamesh tried to kill someone with Ea, I think, and failed.

Alligot said:
Didn't Shirou survive Ea?
He survived an Ea blast that Gil was using to troll him to show off his mighty power. It wasn't full power and Archer had to pull out Rho Aias to save Shirou. The blast that Avalon blocked also wasn't full power.

Ea at full power destroys reality itself and replaces it with the vision of the "truth" - the reality of the world before it could sustain life, where it was a hellish and primordial soup of destruction. Needless to say having your concept of reality being crushed equates to instant death no matter the defense. Ea was also originally used at a planetary scale to reform the primordial earth into one that could sustain life, and Gil can do the same in reverse.

I believe just one more master has to post for the summonings to start.

We will have another servant master pair though it seems, and possibly another servant on top of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back