Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

Yeah I'll go with Celtchar. He seems cool.

Theta just chillin on his magic couch with him sitting on one of the arms smoking and holding that spear. I would make that my screensaver it's so badass

If we just want to go ahead and start, I'd be fine with waiting for someone else to join and make a master for Tomoe. I'd feel bad if we held everything up, or Archer had to make yet another character.

Yeah my hands are pretty full with this one. But nobody is going to join this in all likelihood.

Alright, so Tomoe's shelved for the time being. Or maybe I could make another master. When I made them, I kinda intended for Matou and Tomoe to be summoned together anyway.

I can more than likely handle the load, especially since another RP I'm in seems to have come to a screeching halt.

You can have them together if you want. I can make another character or try and pressure Kuru and Justicesword into making another master.

Don't worry about it. I'll make a Master to cover things. Might take me a bit to read over everything and get them settled, but I'll gladly fill the position.

We've already started lol. Once everyone gets in their priestly introduction post so that everyone gets to know the priest, the RP progresses to Day 2.

So from what I gathered (and i probably missed something or something went over my head) Nume is the only one Masterless? I don't really mind if thats the case, but if she does end up on her own own we need to figure out how it would work out.

You could have a dead apostle master that dies via major organs being destroyed. The dead apostle can't control or do anything to Nimue while still having command seals to materialize her as the master wouldn't "die" due to being a dead apostle.

Well that's... an interesting idea, to say the least I wouldn't mind i suppose. (Nime would probably have a few things to say tho.)

But then not only am i fighting other masters, I'd be fighting the entire Burial Agency

and blonde vampire princesses too.

come to think of it, you said you had an idea for masterless servants. What was it?

True Ancestor Master

Lets Do it.

But I could make a DA in all seriousness. That kind of clashing sounds fun.

Not all dead apostles are affiliates with Brunestud, in fact the only one I can think of is Solomon Merem. Most dead apostles are just experimenting magus that need more time. The top elites of the dead apostles are the ancestors numbering at 27, who are all different from True Ancestors that are more like elementals, the only exceptions being Arcuied and Altrouge due to being aspects of the Crimson Moon. Shaytan, True Assassin's arm donor, is an elemental likely being a true ancestor. The burial agency wouldn't know of the grail war and even if they did the church can allow for an exception.

If you had a True Ancestor as a master, it would literally stomp ever single servant by itself lol.

Would the church really allow an exception, though? 'Oh, Here's a Dead Apostle with the potential to get whatever wish he wants granted... let's grab some popcorn and see what happens.'

Eh, I don't really care about dealing with the Agency, as long as a short blue haired girl with a modified unicorn horn doesn't show up.

WEll, a character creating i shall go then

It's more like that they'll see if the dead apostle gets far and if it does then a timely extermination to snatch away the grail like the church has been planning to do for a long long time.

Makes Sense

Well, My information on Dead Apostles is somewhat limited as I haven't played all of Tsukihime, or other such works where they are concerne, so I'll have to do a little bit of researching first.

Wait, hang on. before i get to making this amazing Idea I've spent the past while thinking of

Is this an actual master or am I just using ths a source of mana for Nimue? In otherwords, is she a master that's actually alive and kicking or not so much or...?

Did that make sense? It barely made sense to me. I'm on the grasp of what I believe to be good a good characbut I don't want to progress if Im just making a master to just sort of not be there.

It's up to you. You can have your vampire master die as soon as you get summoned but still channel mana since it can't really die unless it's spiritual core is attacked.

Or you can have the vampire master actually do work and move around, which would give you more work tho.

okay, made my character

If you need to create a scene or proove a point or just nneeed something to strike fear, you can have Galahad or whoevr wound her to seemingly dea and let Nimue go solo.

Oddly enough, I was going to see about doing a DA Master, but seems that's no longer necessary. If someone has a true ancestor master I want ORT as a Servant. :P

I don't know much about the other Type Moon franchises or the vampire stuff, but from what I've read, True Ancestors are stronger than even heroic spirits like Gilgamesh, who can literally break the world.

But how come these Dead Apostles, or even vampires in general, are never mentioned in the Fate series?

Alligot said:
I don't know much about the other Type Moon franchises or the vampire stuff, but from what I've read, True Ancestors are stronger than even heroic spirits like Gilgamesh, who can literally break the world.
But how come these Dead Apostles, or even vampires in general, are never mentioned in the Fate series?
They are in Fate Zero in Kerry's back story episode.

Yeah those are zombies on the island, basically called ghouls which is what happens when a dead apostle sucks the blood of a human.

Odd Vorzack the bee dude was a real dead apostle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back