• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Raygou Sits in his cell. His Handcuffs press his hands together. He looks down at the ground. As a Guard cames and opened his cell, he looks to him and smiled. Raygou walks out his cell and stretches. "I wasn't outside a long time... I don't know how fresh air feels. May I can go out?" The guard kicked him to the ground. Raygou jumps up and smiled. Than he and the guard walks to the cantina and the guard feeds him.

He was watching her trying to found out as much as he could just by her appearance. He sat silently with one finger making circle motion moving his shadow crows.

Kia watches as Karie was called. "Karie..." She mutter silently before a tear dropped from her eyes. "She won't be able to take the pressure..." Kia would bury her head in her pillow.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Niko smiled and watched the crows, winking at the figure. She walked over. "Hey, I'm Niko. What's your name?" She asked, smirking

"You really look interesting if I can notice. My name is Arag. You probably think I am a bad person beeing in here but I can tell you I am not. So what is your name?" Talked Arag calm and confident, still making circle movement with his finger.

Karie followed the man slowly, she was taken to a completely white room and placed in a table, a doctor soon entered and started examining her, she hated it...getting naked as they stared at her silently... After it was done she got re-dressed and asked some questions she was offered normally prohibited luxuries but she denied them and went back out, walking slowly back to cell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Niko, and you have a dangerous aura arounfpd you but I'll take your word for it. Do you wanna get out of the cell and walk around? I could give you a grant tour?" She smiled, watching the crows.

"Karie!" Kia would say as she took her face out of the pillow after seeing her returning to the cell. "What happened?"

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

"Let me sleep for a while I havent slept in few days and I really need it" said Arag closing his eyes.

When his eyes closed his crows got bigger eyes which were wide open. He wasn't making any sound while he was sleeping.

(I will be off for about 30 mins so I made and "exit" :P ..will continue for 30 mins ;) )

Karie looked at Kia "oh...nothing much..they were just checking on the baby..that's all!" She smiled, putting one hand on her stomach. @NightCasterZ

(Okay)

Niko shrugged and walked off, going a few cells down. The men whistled at her but she ignored it. She walked back to her cell and slipped in, just as a warden called her name. "Niko Candle?" The man asked. She sighed and got up. "I'm right here you dumbass!" She growled, glaring at the man. He unlocked her cell and handcuffed her. "What did I do know?" She mumbled. "We need a few tests to be done to you, don't worry, they won't hurt...much" the man grinned and took her to the lab.

Needles were injected to make her strength and speed weak for about a day or so and did multiple blood tests as well as skin samples. She grit her teeth and didn't scream, although the pain hurt more than it should have. After they were done, Niko was led back to her cell and thrown onto the bed, barely able to ebpven groan about it.

"So, I'm finish! Thanks for feeding g me!" Raygou said to the Guard. Now he have a bit free time and are allowed to walk around. As he walked down the floor to his cell, he heard a groan. "That's a painful graon" He thought and knocked (I mean kicked, cause he has the handcuffs and can't knock so good) at the cell of Niko "Are you Ok?"

"I don't know? Are you?" She replied, getting up and looking at her arm. "Great, another happy memory" she growled, looking at the needle marks and a new scar.

"I'm alright, thank you! But I asked first! It would be very nice if you answer my question!" Raygou said in a friendly tone.

"Oh, I'm glad to hear." As he heard the question of the girl, he giggles a bit. "Yes, but it isn't that easy. I have to wear them the whole time, cause when I don't, I can use my powers. And my powers are strong enough too destroy the prison in 30 minutes." He said and looked at her arm. "I see, I see... scars. Scars aren't really beautiful, right?" He asked and looks at his arm.

"No. But my powers were just dulled by a dumbass scientist so, I want to even the score, if you get what I'm sayin. " she smirked and lit a cigarette. "Want one?" She said, holding a cigarette out.

Karie looked up "no!" She then covered her mouth "umm..it....wouldn't be the best idea..." She laughed awkwardly. @NightCasterZ

Raygou smiled. "Bo, thank you. I'm not a smoker." He looks a bit sad but then smiled again. "I hope that your arms not end like mine!" He said and show his arms. His arms are full with scars. The Scars looks like a wolf. "I wrapped them in bandages every day, cause I don't wanted to show these scars, but now, it doesn't really matter If I show them or not..."

@Church Burning

"Well scars just show how brave you are or how hateful the world is" Niko nodded, turning him around and looking at his handcuffs. "Are you sure I cant take them off?" She asked, smiling

"Oh! I don't said you can't take them off, but when I kill you, it's your fault" He said as he smiled. "I'm just kidding, I don't kill you, but you get big problems with the guards when you do that" He said

Karie looks blankly at Kia "just...don't.." She said, holding one arm tightly. @NightCasterZ

"I always have problems with the guards. I tried to kill the president and I blew up the pentagon. I'm a terrorist, so I always have problems." She smirked, picking at the locks and getting them off. "There. Easy as pie" she smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back