• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Niko listened intently. "How are Ya screwed? Everyone is already screwed, i mean, we are in prison" she said, turning to look at them, cigarrette hanging at the edge of her mouth

"Oh? Hey, you're screwed too" Niko said, slipping out of the bars easily, walking over, blowing some smoke at her. "Names Nico, what're you in for?" She asked, smirking, ice blue eyes hid under her blonde bangs

Karie sighed "yep! ok that's it! I blame all of the worlds problems on tight fitting uniforms!!" she accidentally shouted meaning to say it in her head before looking back at Niko, smiling "umm...yeah I guess I am..." she said before answering her question "..I am in for attempted murder..." she said looking down but quickly looking back up "I mean..err.. nobody believes me but I was...Framed!" she said frantically, coughing at the smoke and stepping back not wanting to hurt the child. @Church Burning

"I believe you. You got it written all over your face, I mean, I highly doubt you could kill someone. " she smirked. "I'm in here for terrorism" she smiled, crossing her arms. "I like the tight uniforms, you could use it to your advantage. So how long are you here for?" She asked, stubbing her cigarette on the wall.

Karie smiled "umm...well..they kinda hurt like hell with squishing my stomach and...chest..area..." she said stuttering shyly "I'm in here for..." her eyes turned blank before returning to normal "umm...3 years...or 10...I can't remember..thanks..for believing me...you see, I say 'attempted murder' but... never mind!" she said, cutting her sentence short. @Church Burning

Niko nodded. "I'm probably in here for life or at least 50 years" she smirked. "I shot the president!" She laughed lightly, leaning on the wall

"Wow." Is the only way Karie replied before running back to the cell and being sick. @Church Burning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karie returned to Niko "I swear...that is the worst part..apart from birth.." She said stumbling slightly but returning to her smile. @Church Burning

"Well, if you want, I could protect you from...the wardens and other prisoners when your pregnancy shows" she says, looking away

Two guards were bringing him down the long way of cells. He noticed lot of injustice walking by prisoners. He saw lot of faces but just didn't really pay attention on them. He was carrying himself very calm like he is the owner of the prison. It was a mysterious guy looking almost like a shadow. On floor there was not his shadow but 3 crows following him.

He was whistling getting all the prison get sleepy atmosphere. Finally he got to his prison cell. The whistling stopped.

"I have done nothing wrong, they all deserved it"- he said calm with a voice sounding like a most badass guy in the world, but his voice wasn't evil it sounded really pleasent.

"I can help with that too" Niko says, turning to the wolf. She then heard a voice, pleasant yet manly. She smirked. "I guess there is another newbie.. I'm going to say hello" she mutters, lighting another cigarette and walking silently towards the sound. She saw two of the jailers and waited till they left

"Thanks..." Says Karie, "the wardens..already know about it... It was from another..'case' they were looking for and took it into judgement when charging me". @Church Burning

"Mmhhm.." She said quietly, watching the cell, moving her bangs out of her eyes and revealed her ice blue eyes. Her pupils contracted and widened, allowing her to see into the cell. She smirked

"Hey Karie? What are we gonna do?" (Do u wanna build a snowman?!) Kia would say sadly as she lay on her bed.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Karie looked back over to Kia "I..I don't know..." She said sighing. (Do you wanna hide a body?!)

(It doesn't have to be a body...)

"I want my pups to have a good life... But with me... And not in some stupid zoo!" The last part was slightly angry.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Karie didn't know what to Do and started walking backwards "umm..ok.." She said nervously, "Karie Hitori De!" One of the guards called out, she turned around "ok..." She replied slowly, looking down before following him off down the building, passing Niko as she went.

When he entered his prison cell he noticed few figures but one of them catched his eye. A young beautiful girl, by looking at her he found out that she is very nervous because she kept smoking her cigarette. Then he met her eyes, and in an instant he found out that she has done some thing both teribble and justiceful.

Niko's eyes widened and looked away, before returning to the figure. She waved hello and dropped her bangs back I front of her eyes. She stubbed her cigarette on the wall and leaned against it, winking at Karie as she passed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back