• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

(*nods*, plus I'm a year younger than you Church!! so...yeah...( :P )(:3))

"I'm just laying out options" she said straightforward. "It's actually totally up to you to pick though"

(I'm actually 13 but my age glitched)

"Eh..." Raygou's brain seems to stop to work. Than it continues to work. "I don't know what I shall pick..."

Karie walks over face-palming "are two gonna play a freakin' game or not!?" she says red eyes glowing.

Karie's eyes started to glow less "dammit...already claiming back control, huh?" they started fading more and she soon reverted back to Karie's origanal form before reverting completely, Karie collapsed on the floor.

Niko got up and picked her up, carrying her to her cell, placing her on the bed. She made sure she was okay and returned. "She just fainted" Miko sighed, sitting down across from Raygou. "Any 9's?" She asked

Karie woke up slowly, in her bed wincing as the pain in her cheek returned... "sheesh... did Niko have to hit me so hard..." she said rubbing it and sighing "what am I supposed to do when I don't even know what I can do with my life.. what, tell I don't know... help me, please save me, please help me escape from this nightmare..." she sang softly to herself.

The metal door at the end of the hall opened, and a guard led Seven to his cell. The inmate didn't struggle at all, nor did he say a word. He didn't even have his usual maniacal grin; instead, he appeared blank faced and tired. He also had acquired a black eye and busted lip overnight. The guard was more gentle than Seven's usual guard, 'Buddy'. When Seven was left alone in his room, he immediately collapsed on his bed and rolled over to face the wall with a groan. He was clearly exhausted and almost immediately began to fall asleep.

The pups would slowly wake up. "How are you lot today?" Kia would ask them as she stroked them.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back