• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman patted Haiiro's head, "Yep. You're awake." He hopped of the trampoline and dusted himself off. "C'mon Haiiro. Don't tell me a little fall like that scared you."

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...a friend convinced me to join this school. and also since i was living with demon my entire life of course, might as well live with some humans and act like them''
*Ciella then holds Ansom's hand*

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded as he grabbed Ciella's hand. "I came because I needed to kill a demon, but I brought him back to life and now we are roommates." He chuckled.

Haiiro carefully gets off of the trampoline. "Never...And I repeat NEVER scare me like that again... I will be getting my revenge on you for this..."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded as he grabbed Ciella's hand. "I came because I needed to kill a demon, but I brought him back to life and now we are roommates." He chuckled.
''ah...thats a bit ironic hahaha''

Roman scratched his head, "Honestly. You're the last person I suspected to be scared." He said as Haiiro hopped off the trampoline. "Sorry?" Roman said holding his arms out asking for a hug.

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...thats a bit ironic hahaha''

[/QUOTE]
"Ehh..you know. Irony is chaotic, so that is right down my alley." He turned towards Ciella. "So, you think my sister is cute?" He asked with a slight smile.

Clover frowns "I'm borreeed... Should I go to his dorm now?.." He shrugs "Meh. Let's go!" He gets up and starts walking towards the dorms.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Ehh..you know. Irony is chaotic, so that is right down my alley." He turned towards Ciella. "So, you think my sister is cute?" He asked with a slight smile.
''probably the cutest goddess ive seen so far''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''probably the cutest goddess ive seen so far''

[/QUOTE]
"I can probably hook you up with her. She is very fond of me, so I can get her to do just about anything. Who knows, she might learn how to like girls as well as boys." Ansom shrugged. "We can go talk to her now if you want." He suggested.

Roman felt a loss of balance for a bit, "Whoooaaa..." he shook his head quickly regaining his balance. "Haiiro.... what did you do to me?"

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman looked at his body, "One thing... Damn I look good." He said smirking. "Sense I'm in here I might as well do this." Roman put his hands on his chest and fondled them. "How do ya like that?!" He asked laughing as he did so.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman continued laughing, and fondling himself in Haiiro's body, "Why should I?" He asked with a grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back