• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riman started the car, "We all have to enjoy a good book once in a while." He said smiling, he pulled out his parking space and drove away. "Maybe I should come visit you guys personal library." Roman said laughing.

@Nonalaka

William was extremely nervous as Falim would not move off of him. She grabbed his cheeks and kissed him slightly biting his lip and she spoke "That make it better?" (Someone needs to walk in on us it would be funny as hell xD )

Roman said:
Riman started the car, "We all have to enjoy a good book once in a while." He said smiling, he pulled out his parking space and drove away. "Maybe I should come visit you guys personal library." Roman said laughing.
@Nonalaka
(Hello Riman xD )

Han slowly drifted to sleep, holding Elizabeth close to him.

"Teasing you?" Ansom frowned. "Why would I do that?" He chuckled and stood up, walking past Ciella, and as he did so, he trailed his index finger underneath her chin for a quick moment. He walked to his closet and pulled out a purple t-shirt. He took off his current shirt and put on the new one.

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
William was extremely nervous as Falim would not move off of him. She grabbed his cheeks and kissed him slightly biting his lip and she spoke "That make it better?" (Someone needs to walk in on us it would be funny as hell xD )

(Hello Riman xD )
(( Oh hai! xD Didn't even notice that (> :D ) ))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han slowly drifted to sleep, holding Elizabeth close to him.
"Teasing you?" Ansom frowned. "Why would I do that?" He chuckled and stood up, walking past Ciella, and as he did so, he trailed his index finger underneath her chin for a quick moment. He walked to his closet and pulled out a purple t-shirt. He took off his current shirt and put on the new one.

@Himeragi Seiker
''then your just showing off your driving huh...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''then your just showing off your driving huh...''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. Why have skills when you cannot show off?" He asked. It was a rhetorical question so her did not wait for a response before lying on his bed. "That wasn't even one of my fast cars." He laughed and poked Ciella in the side with his foot.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. Why have skills when you cannot show off?" He asked. It was a rhetorical question so her did not wait for a response before lying on his bed. "That wasn't even one of my fast cars." He laughed and poked Ciella in the side with his foot.
*Ciella let out a small yelp of pleasure as Ansom poked her side*

''a-ah~!''

*She then holds her side while slapping Ansom really hard in the face as her face was blushing with embarrassment*

''b-baka...i-im very sensitive there...!''

Ansom laughed even when Ciella slapped her. "Oohhh...abusive." He licked his lips and rubbed his cheek. "It was only a poke. Don't get so worked up over it. Geez." He shook his head. "You act like a stuck my nose in your mound." He laughed again, poking her for the second time.

@Himeragi Seiker

William looked at his now blood soaked shirt stood up and took it off showing a huge scar in the shape of an X on his chest the now wide eyed Falim walked over and touched his scar and spoke "My god when we last met you did not have that what happened!" William laughed as he spoke "I got this from when Al died but he's alive again so there is no need to worry" Falim grabbed his hands in her own and tossed his shirtless body onto the bed as she undressed and got on top of him (Fade to black <.< xD )

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom laughed even when Ciella slapped her. "Oohhh...abusive." He licked his lips and rubbed his cheek. "It was only a poke. Don't get so worked up over it. Geez." He shook his head. "You act like a stuck my nose in your mound." He laughed again, poking her for the second time.
@Himeragi Seiker
''ah~!! s-stop it dammit..!!''

*This time Ciella did nothing but only covering her sides with the blanket along with her arms still blushing and looking at Ansom a bit innocently*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah~!! s-stop it dammit..!!''
*This time Ciella did nothing but only covering her sides with the blanket along with her arms still blushing and looking at Ansom a bit innocently*

[/QUOTE]
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "You are no fun." He sighed and rolled over on his side, closing his eyes. "If that headache is gone, I am sure you can find the door." He smirked with his eyes still closed.

William woke up to Falim sleeping soundly while naked next to him he started to blush as he realised he was naked as well

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "You are no fun." He sighed and rolled over on his side, closing his eyes. "If that headache is gone, I am sure you can find the door." He smirked with his eyes still closed.
''...i-il just sleep here for the night i guess...im just too tired...''

*She then lays down her side with her back facing Ansom and closed her eyes*

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged his shoulders. "Well, okay." He stood up. "I guess you can have the bed." He sighed and picked up a pillow, placing it on the floor and lying down on it.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Ciella then raises her hand and a crystal-like blade is placed to Ansom's neck*

''just sleep on the bed you idiot...besides i need someone to hold me...i do tend to get nightmares...''

*Ciella said with her blushing face*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella then raises her hand and a crystal-like blade is placed to Ansom's neck*
''just sleep on the bed you idiot...besides i need someone to hold me...i do tend to get nightmares...''

*Ciella said with her blushing face*

[/QUOTE]
Ansom glanced down at the blade at his neck. "Will you cut me if I don't. I might want to see that." He chuckled and stood up. "Fine." He sighed and lied down on the bed next to Ciella, facing her. "There. Happy?" He asked.

There was multiple bite marks on his neck he had lost a lot of blood yet seemed perfectly fine Falim spoke as she woke up "*Yaaaawn* So how are you feeling?" She said while her leg was across him again William looked at her while his face was bright red and spoke "D-Don't tell me we-" He was interrupted by Falim "Yes yes we did" She said softly

( xD Why is everyone sleeping with each other right now xD time to start shipping!)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom glanced down at the blade at his neck. "Will you cut me if I don't. I might want to see that." He chuckled and stood up. "Fine." He sighed and lied down on the bed next to Ciella, facing her. "There. Happy?" He asked.
''its better than feeling guilty for having someone sleeping on the ground versus their own bed...''

*Ciella then gets a bit closer to Ansom so close that she can just hug him right now and closes her eyes*

''oyasumi~''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back