• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom glanced over at Ciella and chuckled. He moved the car onto the opposite side of the road, and swerved out of the way of cars that were about to hit him. "I love cars, by the way." He had to shout over the sound of the engine. They were reaching 175 mph.
*Ciella realizing whats going on she pushes her self against the seat with a smile on her face but it was the scared 'you got to be insane' kind of smile since she was scared at this point*

''W-WHOAHHA!!! W-WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!! B-BAKA..!!!''

Roman laughed a bit then sighed, "Why didn't you call her?" He asked Moriko as they made it to the car. He unlocked the doors. "Think she would go overboard looking for you?"

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella realizing whats going on she pushes her self against the seat with a smile on her face but it was the scared 'you got to be insane' kind of smile since she was scared at this point*
''W-WHOAHHA!!! W-WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!! B-BAKA..!!!''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed. "I am having fun. Lighten up." He swerved past a police car who seemed to pay him no mind. After a few moments of driving he pulled over and put the car in park. "Do you want to try?"He asked with a smile on his face.

"I forgot" she smiled but looked a bit guilty she began taking out her phone and sending a text. "she probably was that busy reading she didn't notice!" She giggled.

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Falim pops the bubble and looks sad Falim speaks "I-I'm sorry it was just so good" She blushes a bit William falls to his knees and speaks "Damn I'm tired *Yaaaaaaawn*" He says before passing out and Falim being the jerk she is drags him to her dorm and chains him up while Falim lays down on her bed and closes her eyes
(( What... The.... FUCK?! xD I want to laugh but I can't ))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom laughed. "I am having fun. Lighten up." He swerved past a police car who seemed to pay him no mind. After a few moments of driving he pulled over and put the car in park. "Do you want to try?"He asked with a smile on his face.
*Ciella sighed in relief as he pulled over to the side*

''i-im fine...i feel a bit dizzy tho......kfuck''

*She then passes out and is leaning her head on the passenger door window*

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns. "Over so soon? Aww...I was going to do a dare..."
Han chuckled. "Well, now we can hang out." He smiled and sat down next to Elizabeth. Serenity giggled and disappeared.

William after a while opened his eyes he saw the chains around his wrists and thought "Well Falim you never change" William uses his Ice to break the chains but Falim hears him and sits up but she has drunk too much blood (Drunk State xD ) She beckons William over to her bed and speaks "William please sleep with me I'm having nightmares without you here" William creeped over to her "How much blood did you suck?" She answered "Not to much *Hiccup*" She giggled a bit William spoke "I'm sorry but I can't do that I'm a boy and you're a girl" He blushed Falim pulled him onto the bed but William got back up and said "Stop it!" Falim started to whine "WAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" William put his hand over her mouth and spoke "Fine just don't wake the other girls up if they fin me I'm dead!" He laid on the far end of the bed away from Falim but Falim started scooting over to him and put her leg around him he blushed and slowly fell asleep

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella sighed in relief as he pulled over to the side*
''i-im fine...i feel a bit dizzy tho......kfuck''

*She then passes out and is leaning her head on the passenger door window*

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed. "Can't handle it, huh?" He put the car in drive and drove back to the dorm parking lot and got out of the car. He opened the passenger side door and caught Ciella before she could fall to the ground. He then carried her to his dorm, waving to Han and Elizabeth as he walked oast him, heading to his room. Once there, he placed Ciella on the bed and he sat on a nearby chair.

shortyshot8 said:
William after a while opened his eyes he saw the chains around his wrists and thought "Well Falim you never change" William uses his Ice to break the chains but Falim hears him and sits up but she has drunk too much blood (Drunk State xD ) She beckons William over to her bed and speaks "William please sleep with me I'm having nightmares without you here" William creeped over to her "How much blood did you suck?" She answered "Not to much *Hiccup*" She giggled a bit William spoke "I'm sorry but I can't do that I'm a boy and you're a girl" He blushed Falim pulled him onto the bed but William got back up and said "Stop it!" Falim started to whine "WAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" William put his hand over her mouth and spoke "Fine just don't wake the other girls up if they fin me I'm dead!" He laid on the far end of the bed away from Falim but Falim started scooting over to him and put her leg around him he blushed and slowly fell asleep
Get a room you two xD )

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "So, what do you want to do now Han?"
Han waved back to Ansom after giving him a confusing stare. He shook his head and looked at Elizabeth. "I have no idea, but I am getting tired. Mayhaps we can take a nap?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Bookworm?" Roman smirked and nudged Moriko's arm playfully before getting in the car. "I like books too though. So I can't really call anyone a bookworm."

@Nonalaka

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom sighed. "Can't handle it, huh?" He put the car in drive and drove back to the dorm parking lot and got out of the car. He opened the passenger side door and caught Ciella before she could fall to the ground. He then carried her to his dorm, waving to Han and Elizabeth as he walked oast him, heading to his room. Once there, he placed Ciella on the bed and he sat on a nearby chair.
*Ciella starts to wake up*

''u-ugh...dammit..

*Ciella then sits up rubbing the side of her head*

''d-dam this head ache is killing me...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shrugs, yawning. "Sure, sounds good to me."
Han smiled and walked to his room down the hall, motioning for Elizabeth to follow. He lied down on his bed and pulled a blanket over himself.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella starts to wake up*
''u-ugh...dammit..

*Ciella then sits up rubbing the side of her head*

''d-dam this head ache is killing me...''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "That sucks." He leaned back in the chair. "Need someone to...get rid of the headache." He smiled and tilted his head.

"Well yes, she's taken up half our dorm just with books" she laughed again "I can't complain though, its not like I don't take a look at them myself!" She gets into the car

@Roman

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han smiled and walked to his room down the hall, motioning for Elizabeth to follow. He lied down on his bed and pulled a blanket over himself.
Elizabeth smiles, laying down next to Han.

William woke up while Falim was still asleep he had not opened his eyes yet and felt a heavy weight over his body when he opened he realised that Falim was on top of him with her head by his neck and her fangs sticking out he spoke out loud "Please don't tell me she....." He felt the blood dripping from his neck He thought "Son of a bitch!" Falim slowly woke up and blushed when she looked at the man under her she spoke while wiping the blood away from his neck "So how did you sleep?" She giggled a bit William spoke "I'm not so sure I'm going to ever sleep again!"

Angel climbed back into bed next to castiel and smiled at his sleeping face. She got under the covers and laid her head on his chest and drifted back to sleep.

AsongOfIceandFire said:

Ansom chuckled. "That sucks." He leaned back in the chair. "Need someone to...get rid of the headache." He smiled and tilted his head.
''idk if thats a question or not...but its fine. the headache is going away anyway. plus im fine if im just speeding on a motorcycle but not on a damn car...''

*Ciella then takes off her jacket only wearing the shirt of her school uniform that her sleeves are folded up to her elbow. She then loosens her tie a bit and unbuttons 1 button from the top*

''a-anyway...is this your way of teasing a god eater like me?''

*Ciella said with a slight blush*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back