• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom led the way to his car, revealing the color to be chrome blue. "Well, here she is." He smiled and held open the passenger side door. "It goes fast but not too fast. Good gas mileage as well." He chuckled. "You probably do not care what I am talking about." He laughed again.
View attachment 116441
*Ciella walks and sits in the passenger seat with her hands in her pockets*

''actually...i somewhat care. but i prefer motorcycles over cars though...''

"Really?" Ansom raised an eyebrow. "I own a few bikes as well." He closed the door and walked to the driver seat. He got in and put the key in the ignition. "Maybe I can take you for a ride on my Hellcat." He chuckled and backed out of the parking lot before putting the car in drive and flooring it.

Falim looked at the boy and spoke "Thank you for everything but I've been trying to tell you............We're through!"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Really?" Ansom raised an eyebrow. "I own a few bikes as well." He closed the door and walked to the driver seat. He got in and put the key in the ignition. "Maybe I can take you for a ride on my Hellcat." He chuckled and backed out of the parking lot before putting the car in drive and flooring it.
*Ciella then starts to cross her arms and hold her arms tight trying to not let Ansom see her scared as he floored it*

Mind: this....he better not crash...!!!

Roman waved his hand as if he was saying follow me, "C'mon then. Lets get back to the dorms." Romab said as he started to walk, "Tonight was pretty fun. Wasn't it?" He asked Moriko with a smile as bright as the sun on his face.

@Nonalaka

Dakota was still reading in her usual spot, she wasn't even particularly interested in this book, but moriko was still out for the day so she was just trying to pass time out of boredom. She saw a car speed past the school at full speed. She shook her head and smirked, she knew who it was already before having a quick glance at the two passengers. She went back to her book, letting out a sigh.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella then starts to cross her arms and hold her arms tight trying to not let Ansom see her scared as he floored it*
Mind: this....he better not crash...!!!

[/QUOTE]
Ansom glanced over at Ciella and chuckled. He moved the car onto the opposite side of the road, and swerved out of the way of cars that were about to hit him. "I love cars, by the way." He had to shout over the sound of the engine. They were reaching 175 mph.

She quickly made her way to him, smiling up at him. "Alright!" She walked alongside him "yeah, it was, I enjoyed it" she chimed.

@Roman

Falim did not drink the blood that the kid gave her for it had been frozen she leaned her head on William's shoulder and spoke "Ohh slaaave" She said in a childish tone William smiled "Yes Falim?" He suddenly looked worried as he knew what would happen next Falim sank her fangs into his neck and sucked the blood out of him not stopping (I need someone to stop her xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Euphoria can't be accessed by any one other than Akira -The Watcher and Zero will eventually gain access-. )))

[/QUOTE]
Awww i want ruthy to interact with him man. My night is ruined)

Roman put his hands in his pockets, "Well, all good things come to an end." He said as they walked to his car.

@Nonalaka

Falim pops the bubble and looks sad Falim speaks "I-I'm sorry it was just so good" She blushes a bit William falls to his knees and speaks "Damn I'm tired *Yaaaaaaawn*" He says before passing out and Falim being the jerk she is drags him to her dorm and chains him up while Falim lays down on her bed and closes her eyes

She nodded as they approached the car "ayee, I never even told my roommate I was leaving, she's probably wondering where on earth I am" she laughed and shrugged her shoulders "oh well"

@Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back