• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
William was encased in ice meanwhile at the school Falim was in her dorm sobbing nonstop she was not only upset but if she did not get some blood soon she would die

Roman thought about where he wanted to go for a second, "Well, I do want to give South America a look." He said smiling, "Can't forget, Asia." Roman said nodding. "That's pretty much it. If I go anywhere else, I went with a friend. Haha."

@Nonalaka

"well you sit there crying william. im off to save your freind and my girlfriend seeing on how you cant mask emotions like me." i bolted off to the dorms and kicked Falim's dorm door down, it flew out a back window. "oopsie, to much power." i laughed. i cut both my wrists and looked at Falim. "someone call for the blood drive?" i held my wrists over her mouth and held them below my heart. the blood came out like a fountain from both wrists. "god... this is not gonna end well." i teetered but stayed upright.

(if i suddenly go im heading to bed and eating puddin xD )

"Aaah, his could I have forgotten Asia on my list?!" She giggled. " those are good choices!...it must be fun to travel whenever you please ~, the reason why I have to wait until I'm older is that my dad is pretty overprotective of me, he'd go crazy if I were to travel alone" she said as she gave a little sigh.

@Roman

Ansom chuckled at Ciella's antics. "Han, truth or dare?" He asked and Han smiled. "Dare." He stood up. Ansom nodded. "I dare you to make out with my sister." He glanced at Elizabeth quickly before returning to Han, whom gulped but still carried out the dare. Serenity blushed.

@Himeragi Seiker @AriaTheWatcher

Castiel sighed. "A friend. I told you that." He sat down on the couch. "Just leave me be please. I need to come up with a better strategy."

@Sweetone

Angel sighed ans left the room and went and sat on his bed alone. She curled up in a ball and laid down. "i just wanted to help i thought he was hurting him" she said to herself.

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled at Ciella's antics. "Han, truth or dare?" He asked and Han smiled. "Dare." He stood up. Ansom nodded. "I dare you to make out with my sister." He glanced at Elizabeth quickly before returning to Han, whom gulped but still carried out the dare. Serenity blushed.
@Himeragi Seiker @AriaTheWatcher

Castiel sighed. "A friend. I told you that." He sat down on the couch. "Just leave me be please. I need to come up with a better strategy."

@Sweetone
*Ciella noticed they were playing truth or dare. She then looked at Ansom and asked him while blushing a bit*

''u-uhm...Ansom..c-can i join the game...?''

"Not my game." Ansom shrugged and looked at Han. He nodded. "Sure, you can join. In fact, truth or dare?" Han asked even though he didn't even know who this girl was.

@Himeragi Seiker

Castiel jumped up. "Maybe I can.....no....." He sighed and sat back down, lying down a few moments later. "Stupid Ansom....and Aerobus." He mumbled.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Not my game." Ansom shrugged and looked at Han. He nodded. "Sure, you can join. In fact, truth or dare?" Han asked even though he didn't even know who this girl was.
@Himeragi Seiker

Castiel jumped up. "Maybe I can.....no....." He sighed and sat back down, lying down a few moments later. "Stupid Ansom....and Aerobus." He mumbled.
''dare i guess...''

*Ciella said while making a dark crystal-like chair*

Angel curled up under the coveres and fell asleep on the edge of the bed. She hoped he wouldnt hate her for caring again about him.

@AsongOfIceandFire.

"That sucks. I wish he'd let you travel now. You'd be able to see the what the world has to offer... but, I guess that's all in time." Roman sighed and picked a flower. "It matches the one in your hair." He said smiling.

@Nonalaka

Ice cold air started to flow through the air as Falim drank some of the blood she started to shiver as William walked in the blood froze he laughed and spoke "You really seem to think she loves you huh?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''dare i guess...''
*Ciella said while making a dark crystal-like chair*

[/QUOTE]
Han put his finger to his chin. He knew nothing about this girl and he definitely did not know what she was willing to do. "Damn...." He mumbled. "I dare you to....tell me why you came here." He shrugged, for it was the best he had. "Really. That is it?" Ansom rolled his eyes and lied down on the couch with his head in Serenity's lap.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han put his finger to his chin. He knew nothing about this girl and he definitely did not know what she was willing to do. "Damn...." He mumbled. "I dare you to....tell me why you came here." He shrugged, for it was the best he had. "Really. That is it?" Ansom rolled his eyes and lied down on the couch with his head in Serenity's lap.
''well i just came here to only slap Ansom on the back of his head. And also to make sure that Serenity doesnt get taken by another God Eater...theres apparently another one out there trying to take what i claim...its annoying when other god eaters try to take my claims. so is it my turn now?''

@AriaTheWatcher

i sighed. "i do. i wont fight you either. i will have you hurt yourself instead." i knew fighting like i was could hit me hard. "here." i gave her a blood bag i just made. "dont worry i can heal him."

(if i stop talking i got off!)

Angel was having a bad dream of her childhood of when her parents where killed by vampire hunters. They then turned and looked at her and gave her an evil grin. "leave me alone im just a child" she said to them, but they ignored her and grabbed her arm and made her watch as they killed her parents. "NO STOP LEAVE THEM ALONE MOM, DAD" she yelled in her sleep but also yelled in the real word. She fought them to let her go so she turned and bites them but they just slap her. "LET ME GO I DONT WANT TO GO WITH YOU" she yelled again in and out of her dream.

@AsongOfIceandFire

She nodded in agreement "ah yeah, so it is ~" she smiled, her hair flowers turning a lighter pink. "Do you have a favourite kind of plant?" She asked looking up at him.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well i just came here to only slap Ansom on the back of his head. And also to make sure that Serenity doesnt get taken by another God Eater...theres apparently another one out there trying to take what i claim...its annoying when other god eaters try to take my claims. so is it my turn now?''
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Castiel heard Angel so he slowly walked to his room. He sighed and shook her. "Hey. Wake up. You're fine. Just a dream." He whispered to her soothingly.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han nodded. "Yeah, go ahead." He sat back down on the ground and lied on his back. Ansom whispered something to Serenity, whom giggled and hit Ansom on the head playfully. "Stop." She said to her brother.
''hmmm etto...well...hm Ansom, truth or dare?''

@AriaTheWatcher

She woke up sweating and looked around "where am i where are the hunters please dont let them take me again they are mean they made marks" she said and looked around as she had a death grip on his hand.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back