• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth frowns, thinking back to when she'd first met Han. "Well, before I really got to know you I just thought of you as another one of the people I used to kill alot of the time, except a bit more powerful."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns, thinking back to when she'd first met Han. "Well, before I really got to know you I just thought of you as another one of the people I used to kill alot of the time, except a bit more powerful."
Han frowned. "Really?" He shrugged and shook his head. "Umm...okay? Your turn." He nodded towards Elizabeth. Ansom had moved to the couch and Serenity sat next to him, causing him to move over a bit.

Elizabeth glances at Ansom. "Ansom, truth or dare?" She asks, not sure what to do if he chose dare but having a good idea of what to ask if he chose truth.

(ever heard of lazyness or the fact of im not arguing with you again? no? oh well! some only cause trouble while pointing out flaws, you power play so i don't want to hear it from you.)

"True, true" Moriko was a bit of a scatterbrain to say the least. She laughed a little "I'll figure it out soon enough.....is there anywhere in particular you'd like to go?" She asked as she was looking around at all the plant life.

@Roman

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth glances at Ansom. "Ansom, truth or dare?" She asks, not sure what to do if he chose dare but having a good idea of what to ask if he chose truth.
Ansom chuckled. "Everyone here would expect me to say dare....so....." Everyone nodded. "I choose truth." He leaned back on the couch. "Ask away...Ellie." He snickered.

“ Didn't I explain the reason already? It's unsightly watching a female using her powers desperately. ”

...♅Akira slowly began tightening his grip, shortly before releasing him, causing Aerobus to drop to the ground. He walked over to Cas and placed his hand onto him, a faint golden aura occurring. This repaired the wound on his body, and also returned his life force. He sighed and stood back up, looking back at Aerobus. He spoke as he returned the gravity to normal, setting the female free. This would cause her to drop to the ground due to the gravitation pull under her being returned to normal♅...

“ Your eyes intrigue me, Aerobus. I've decided I'll let you live for now. ”

KJ39tUaa0ZPHxzyDt9WY55WuuC8_zpsy8qpxypm.gif

*Ciella then appears behind Ansom hitting him on the back of the head*

''hey Ansom''

Falim looked at the elf "You really are an idiot aren't you........I thought I told you when you kicked him my new answer is NO!" Falim fell over as she was tired and William caught her William spoke "You have your answer!"

"i asked you out you said yes. i asked if you wanted to watch me ~work~ you said NO. sorry but im not fooled easily!" i laughed. "also you knocked him out so i thought it was alright to. can't blame that on me fully." i sliced my wrist and poured my blood in her mouth. "there we are..." i sighed.

Falim looked stunned as she stood back up trying to find an excuse for it but she could not she started to twiddle her thumbs

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Aerobus tilted his head. "My eyes?.....ok." He shrugged and pointed to the door. "Can you guys leave. Castiel....good job...I guess Ansom would be proud." Castiel nodded.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3HhjH7RXTI[/media] (Aerobus's reaction.)

Ansom looked over at Ciella. "Oh...hey. Are you following me?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

@Himeragi Seiker
''well...actually you can say i am, but ima ask you this: why were you leaning towards me on that couch not too long ago?''

@AsongOfIceandFire

She looked at Areobus and Cas, "wait what just happen i thought you were trying to kill him" she said looking at Areobus

"your welcome. im not bad really... your the first to actully talk to me in years so i don't know how to act..." i scuffed the floor and went to sit on my bed. "sorry for bothering you two. you can go to the school dorms now if you want." i said trying to perk up.

Falim flicked her hair and began to walk away leaving the blood William was covering his face trying to hide his emotions he spoke to the kid "Wh-Why would she lie to me about this....." A tear slid down his face

"i know the feeling... a thousand years ago... no really about 1543 years ago i had that happen. hurts i know." i lied so i could help him. this did happen to me but i was SUPER young when it did.

Angel held his hand and followed him out, once they were in cas dorm she turned and looked at him "who is that guy please dont lie to me" she said.

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "I have no idea what you are talking about." He winked and turned towards Elizabeth. "Yes, I have had a crush on somebody and I currently do." He said, obviously not going to say anything else.
@AriaTheWatcher

Aerobus chuckled at the girl. "I was trying to kill him. He would've failed. It was an initiation test." Castiel simply nodded and sighed grabbing Angel's hand. "Let's just leave." He urged.

@Sweetone
*Ciella puffed her cheeks and mumbles while looking off to the side with an annoyed look on her face*

''jerk...''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back