• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Very interesting. Very interesting indeed." Ansom smiled and stood up from the couch, moving away from the girl. "Well then....Ciella. My sister isn't into girls....at least as far as I know." He looked over at Serenity, whom nodded her head. "See? You wouldn't get anywhere with her." He smiled and stood directly in front of Ciella, leaning down.
''i know she probably isnt...but im a god eater, you cant really say a god eater cant eat a god if that god doesnt want to be eaten...so why should i not kiss her if she does not want to be kissed? besides it was only to eat some of her energy...besides, i can feed off of human energy but that would take a week to equally drain enough energy to a god's. basically draining a pint of a god's or goddess's energy is a hundred times faster than draining a human's...''

*Ciella then stands up with her arms crossed*

Sweetone said:
@AsongOfIceandFire
She growled at him "its my bussniess when you hurt the people i care about" she yelled
"So, sluts really do care?" He asked, his face showing no hint of emotion. "That is actually.....surprising." He nodded. Cas still lied on the floor, clutching at his wound just below the shoulder.

"look. i have blood for you." i pointed to the pile. "the center has my own blood just for you hun." i looked at william "honestly i have wondered what blood tasted like." i smiled jokingly. "who's blood is better Farim? mine or his?" i questioned

shortyshot8 said:
Falim walked away from the girl she was hungry for blood she tracked the scent of William and walked over to him she saw the boy Falim spoke "Hi there" She said plainly
*Himeragi watched as Falim left, she then went to walk out the courtyard*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i know she probably isnt...but im a god eater, you cant really say a god eater cant eat a god if that god doesnt want to be eaten...so why should i not kiss her if she does not want to be kissed? besides it was only to eat some of her energy...besides, i can feed off of human energy but that would take a week to equally drain enough energy to a god's. basically draining a pint of a god's or goddess's energy is a hundred times faster than draining a human's...''
*Ciella then stands up with her arms crossed*

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded and backed away. "Well....you got what you wanted." He pointed to a portal. "No one is stopping you from leaving."

Roman gave Moriko a thumbs up, "You'd enjoy it! Traveling is fun for everyone." Roman said as he stopped running. "What are some places you 'want' to go?" He asked Moriko.

@Nonalaka

Farim blushed "I'm more accustomed to William's blood so I would have to say his but yours is really good as well" William spoke "Blood is well it's not horrible but it's really bitter" He laughed

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded and backed away. "Well....you got what you wanted." He pointed to a portal. "No one is stopping you from leaving."
''of course not...''

*Ciella then opens her palm and a light blue fire then ignites from her hand*

''well...il be heading back to the human world...i may come for Serenity's energy again tomorrow...if i feel like it. well...cya''

*Ciella's body then turned into embers of azure flames and soon disappearing and reappearing in her room in the cabin*

"Hmm?" She turned to look at him, blinking a few times. She tapped her chin with her fingertip. "I can't decided!....let's see.... oh! I'd like to go to Holland or uhm Switzerland or... Spain...or.." the list droned on for a bit "Oh! France too!, I've heard its really pretty!" She chuckled. "I guess I still need to have a think to narrow it down huh."

@Roman

"when he dies you have my blood. so i will let him till then." i went over and booped Falim's nose and laughed. "love you hun." i bolted around the allyway after turning into a cute kitten and ran up her leg and onto her shoulder and rubbed my head against her cheek happily.

...♅Akira slowly vanished, appearing beside the male laying on the floor, bleeding out. He spoke as he walked over towards Aerobus, gripping his throat and lifting him into the air with one arm. He spoke in a darkened tone, his blood red irises focusing on Aerobus'♅...

“ Why don't you heal Cas over there, it's unsightly to watch a female using their powers so desperately. We're not going to debate this. I could snap your neck, you know. A little more pressure.. and 'pop', the sad little flame of your life, extinguished. Your choice. ”

togainu_no_chi_11_shot-4_zpsbdljrz7y.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira slowly vanished, appearing beside the male laying on the floor, bleeding out. He spoke as he walked over towards Aerobus, gripping his throat and lifting him into the air with one arm. He spoke in a darkened tone, his blood red irises focusing on Aerobus'♅...
“ Why don't you heal Cas over there, it's unsightly to watch a female using their powers so desperately. There's no debating here. I could snap your neck, you know. A little more pressure.. and 'pop', the sad little flame of your life, extinguished. Your choice. ”

togainu_no_chi_11_shot-4_zpsbdljrz7y.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Lol hes a mean gentalmen)

Falim looked nervous and William laughed as he picked the animal up and spoke to it "First off she is not your girlfriend! And second........WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH!!!" (BRB Gotta do chores)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( This is Akira being.. reasonable. )))

[/QUOTE]
Im stuck on the ceiling by Aerobus turning the gravity off)

"Do it." Aerobus said, not even gasping for air. "I am not even alive....or dead. I do not even exist." He nodded his head slowly because of the pressure. "I wouldn't even care if you did." He looked over at Castiel then back to the other male. "Why do you even care. Mind your own damn business."

@Fukushima Akira

Ansom looked over at Serenity. "Come to my dorm. She cannot get you there." They both appeared in his dorm, Ansom noticing Han and Elizabeth. "Ah, hello." Han nodded.

@AriaTheWatcher

Han raised his hand. "I guess I will." He looked around the room and directly at Elizabeth. "Ellie, truth or dare?" He asked with a smile, having the perfect truth question to ask.

@AriaTheWatcher

i licked his nose and when i was dropped i turned elf, swiping his feet from under him. "soft padding all around here. and she is. earlier i asked her out. she said yes. as for me hating you i dont. i can stop picking on you if you want though." i helped him up smiling. "am i right Falim or not?" i looked at her hoping she said the truth.

Roman laughed, "That is a nice list you have there. Maybe not some narrowing down, but maybe a little organizing." He said chuckling.

@Nonalaka

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "Truth."
Han smiled. "What was your first impression of me? I really want to know because you used to be out to kill me." He chuckled. At that, Ansom raised an eyebrow and Serenity giggled.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
i licked his nose and when i was dropped i turned elf, swiping his feet from under him. "soft padding all around here. and she is. earlier i asked her out. she said yes. as for me hating you i dont. i can stop picking on you if you want though." i helped him up smiling. "am i right Falim or not?" i looked at her hoping she said the truth.
(Why do you put a period after every simple sentence, every heard of compound or complex sentences?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back