• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
She pondered the thought, narrowing her eyes a bit "Well I guess if you meant it, then why should you?....what do you feel guilty for?....if I'm aloud to know that is...." she said looking back at him questioningly.

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Get off of me." Serenity said, not even raising her voice. "I do not want to hurt you." She said as she tried to squirm away.
''haha...its kinda cute to see you squirm...i wonder how much you'll blush''

*Ciella then kisses Serenity on the lips starting to drain her power which is feeding Ciella*

Roman nodded, "I guess it does. C'mon this way." He said walking down the busy sidewalks. "The park here is pretty cool at night. The area is just so quiet and nice. It's hard to explain the beauty it holds."

@Nonalaka

"Well..I...ah." Ansom's voice cut out. "My sister. She is in trouble." He snapped his finger and appeared behind Ciella, seeing her kissing Serenity. "What are you doing?" He asked.

Serenity managed to get Ciella off of her by rolling over. They both fell on the floor. "Ansom! Help. She just started kissing me." She said.

@Himeragi Seiker

"I can't wait to see" she said, clapping her hands "so...did you live in the city all of your life?" She fiddled with the ends of her hair.

@Roman

William and Falim went back to school William went into the dorm so Falim started to wander and found Himeragi in the bushes Falim spoke "You ok down there little girl?"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Well..I...ah." Ansom's voice cut out. "My sister. She is in trouble." He snapped his finger and appeared behind Ciella, seeing her kissing Serenity. "What are you doing?" He asked.
Serenity managed to get Ciella off of her by rolling over. They both fell on the floor. "Ansom! Help. She just started kissing me." She said.

@Himeragi Seiker
*Ciella then sits up covering her mouth with the back of her hand*

''well i needed to treat my hunger for god energy...if i was some other God Eater, i would ate you. but instead i found another way to drain one's energy...''

*Ciella then stands up putting her hands in her pocket*

''so i did kiss her and it seemed to work. i did drain a pint of her energy...''

*She then sits on the couch crossing one leg over the other*

''so now...since you caught me......what are you gonna do now?''

*Ciella then tilts her head looking at Ansom*

Angel jumped in his shower and got dressed as she made a sandwhich to eat for her dinner.

Angel jumped in his shower and got dressed as she made a sandwhich to eat for her dinner.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella then sits up covering her mouth with the back of her hand*
''well i needed to treat my hunger for god energy...if i was some other God Eater, i would ate you. but instead i found another way to drain one's energy...''

*Ciella then stands up putting her hands in her pocket*

''so i did kiss her and it seemed to work. i did drain a pint of her energy...''

*She then sits on the couch crossing one leg over the other*

''so now...since you caught me......what are you gonna do now?''

*Ciella then tilts her head looking at Ansom*

[/QUOTE]
Ansom stepped closer to this girl. "I have no idea." He said moving his face so that it was inches away from Ciella's. "I though somebody might've hurt my sister, but it was just another girl kissing her." He chuckled and sat down on the couch. "I don't really need to punish you, do I?" He asked with a slight smirk.

Dakota blinked a few times, looking at the spot that Ansom was just in. "His sister? I didn't know he had one" she said to herself, leaning back on the bench a bit.

i sat on my perch watching Falim up here. i know she smells me. but what about the humans i brought and those blood bags? she better take them. one item in the center holds my gift. a pint of my own blood for her to drink if she wanted to remember me...

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom stepped closer to this girl. "I have no idea." He said moving his face so that it was inches away from Ciella's. "I though somebody might've hurt my sister, but it was just another girl kissing her." He chuckled and sat down on the couch. "I don't really need to punish you, do I?" He asked with a slight smirk.
*Ciella surprised looking at Ansom*

''honestly...i thought you were gonna..i dunno...yell at me or something. b-but are you really okay with this...?''

btw brb, ima goin home from school)))

shortyshot8 said:
William walked back to the alleyway and spotted the boy from earlier the air turned cold he slowly walked over
Falim poked Himeragi's face "Hey wake up!"

@Himeragi Seiker @GoldenCharizard4
*Himeragi then wakes up a bit*

''u-uh......wh-..eh?!''

*Himeragi then gets up quickly to see Falim*

''o-oh...hello''

(Ok see ya at home xD )

Falim smiled "Hi there my name is Falim what's yours?" She said happily holding out her hand

@AsongOfIceandFire

Angel walked pasted Aeorbus's room and saw his door was open so she hides in the darkness and waited to see what would happen.

"those are for Falim... tell her im sorry. and sorry for hitting you. that was rude of me. no need to forgive me. i may not be in school tomorrow as well..." i sighed taking my mask off and jumped down. "you both are welcome back here if you want." i went human and yawned. "do what you want with knowing im the theft man or whatever they call me. only thing i would be noticed for anyway..." i layed on my bed looking at the stars. "ma... pa... i got tricked by my heart and my eyes today. will i ever have a real freind?" i was aware william was still around.

Dakota shrugged her shoulders, then took a book out of her bag. She curled up to read it "I guess I have nothing better to do.."

...♅Akira sighed as the Humans were brought to the room. He looked over at them, causing them to vanish and appear back in the police station, reviving all who was killed by the male and repairing the damages caused. He also erased their memories over the incident. He vanished, reappearing on his throne in Euphoria. He looked down at the Human world by using his portal that was in the shape of Earth, analysing the Humans. He spoke as he turned his attention to Zero and his army invading Hell, placing his right hand against his cheek. His golden coloured armour shone slightly♅...

“ It's so boring.. ”

Gilgamesh-anime-fate-zero-zero-fate-series-182531_zpscw4vnroq.jpg

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella surprised looking at Ansom*
''honestly...i thought you were gonna..i dunno...yell at me or something. b-but are you really okay with this...?''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah." Ansom moved closer to Ciella. "I am super okay with it." He chuckled and moved so close that their shoulders were pressed against each other. "What is your name?" He asked.

William walked in front of the kid encasing the walls with ice he pointed at the boys head "I accept your apology however..........Touch her ever in a way she does not like I will kill you as her Best Friend" William frowned "Or as she calls me.....Her servant" William smiled and stuck out his hand "Heh my name is William good to finally properly meet you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back