• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"not my fault she caught on man..." i waited for Falim's response. "also i dont mean to get pity. i wanted to let her know thats all." i tapped my foot. "gonna answer me my love?" i put my iron gauntlets on under my cloak.

((Hihi anyone free?))

((Oh, I can write long replies too but I dont know they are really worth the effort for a casual rp :v))

((Well, okay, if you don't find me a bother ahah uvu;))

@AsongOfIceandFire

(im free anytime! xD )

"Hush kid. you get a good look at me. im on tv all the time!" my voice was diffrent behind the mask. i kicked his head knocking him out. "Falim whats it gonna be?" i said, growing impatient.

Falim rushed over to William to check on him she shouted "MY ANSWER IS NO!!!" A tear slid down her face as she held William close

(Okay, thanks uvu;))

Dakota walked outside taking in a breath of fresh air, she felt much better now, but was wondering if she had to suffer the wrath of a ticked off Moriko for breaking one of her plant pots by accident. She chuckled a bit at the thought of an angry Moriko, her checks always puffed up which Dakota found amusing. As she walked past, she saw Ansom in the corner of her eye, she shrugged and made her way over, "have fun with your new car?" She said with a friendly smile.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
(Okay, thanks uvu;))
Dakota walked outside taking in a breath of fresh air, she felt much better now, but was wondering if she had to suffer the wrath of a ticked off Moriko for breaking one of her plant pots by accident. She chuckled a bit at the thought of an angry Moriko, her checks always puffed up which Dakota found amusing. As she walked past, she saw Ansom in the corner of her eye, she shrugged and made her way over, "have fun with your new car?" She said with a friendly smile.

@AsongOfIceandFire
"Fun? I think that would be an understatement." He chuckled and patted the seat next to him. "It goes really fast. You should get a ride from me at some time." He said, smiling. "And do not worry. It is totally street legal." With that, he began to laugh. "The only real thing I need to worry about are the cops. But they can easily be bought off."

"whoooa! whats wrong? did i do something?! do you know william or?!" i panicked. "hiiiiiiiya!" i threw a icepack at Falim for william. "forgive me hun. i thought it was fine sence you did it... sorry." i punched the dummie's head, shattering it as it was a solid glass ball. shards of glass where in my hand. "my punishment for making you sad..."

William grunted as he got up and walked over to the boy he put his hand above the boys and removed the ice "Don-Don't hurt yourself" Falim looked at the boy "He is my best friend I care for him so don't harm him anymore!"

She sighed "Because I smelled the blood trail that you left it almost smelled human maybe I thought so because of William...."

She sighed "Because I smelled the blood trail that you left it almost smelled human maybe I thought so because of William...."

"Ah, really? I figured." She chuckled as she sat down beside him. "So uh, have you ever gotten arrested?" It was an odd question but she was genuinely curious, especially with his extravagant ways.

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

She blushed and looked at him "i love you too" she said and laid with her head on his bare chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back