• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falim bowed her head respectfully "I-I'm sorry I did not realise you were not a human" She said as she glanced at his ears

"so you noticed..." i sighed. "im a fourth human, cat, elf, and dragon." i stretched. screw it ima try. "you look pretty falim." i gazed at her. "if you do want you can have some of my blood. but dont get carried away, alright?" i said smiling at her.

Falim blushed a little "I'm sorry I can not for any blood besides human's will poison me........Do you know of any humans around here?" She said while still dragging William around

Lumina said:
Licking her lips, Lumina took a good swig of the juice, enjoying the taste. It always had been one of her favorites.
@Himeragi Seiker
*You then start to feel sexually aroused somehow just by drinking the juice*

''kehehe~''

*Suzano then smiled and looked at Emiko*

''um Emiko, did you put that one sex-drug that...''

''i did~ hahahaha payback~''

''i still wont forgive you for last time...your sadistic yknow Emiko?''

''well~ what can i say~ its your fault being in your genderbent form at the time''

Falim sunk her fangs into the boys neck and she thought "Wow this blood tastes amazing!" She was not stopping

i let her drink a bit "latch off now before i go elf Falim or i will yank you off!" i bluffed. i would regenerate blood faster then she could drink no matter what.

shortyshot8 said:
Falim sunk her fangs into the boys neck and she thought "Wow this blood tastes amazing!" She was not stopping
wonder what would happened if you bit Himeragi...)

"yea no problem..." she was avoiding me or i was saying the shit in my head. "Falim... you uuuh. look butiful. i really mean it." i blushed hardcore after saying that. i went elf and said "i live here all year round... no home or family to go to."

Falim smiled "Thank you very much" William's eyes opened and he started to panic "WHAT WHERE AM I!!!" Falim clocked him on the head and she spoke "Be a good slave and go back to sleep"

"you know him? i revived him with a spell. i can undo it to." i laughed. "least a pretty girl like you has a roof over there head, unlike me... and probably had family who did not get murdered and assasinated." i hope she gets where im going.

Falim started to panic "NO NO NO DONT KILL HIM! *Sigh* Look kid if you are trying to hit on me just say it" She said a bit annoyed

"fine i am... your the first to come here, first to notice me AND accept me for me. not being fully human." i took a deep breath. "Falim will you go out with me?!" i blurted out looking at my feet as my face shot blood red.

Ansom had been training with his sister, Serenity for a few days. Though, a few days in his realm was like a few hours back on Earth. Both brother and sister were breathing hard from exertion, but neither would give up. Ansom began to notice the changes in how Serenity fought. She used to be so timid, but now she foight with such ferocity that it almost scared him. I guess 1000 years in the void can change even the most orderly of people. Ansom's thoughts were interrupted whenever Serenity tried to plunge a knife in his left shoulder. She would have hit him, but Ansom got his own knife up just in time to deflect it. He used the momentum to bring his knife down on his sister's leg. She cried out and fell to the floor. "You win, you win." She said, holding up her hand as if to block any other attack her brother might do. "Looks like I win again, sis. Though I am actually impressed." Ansom healed his sister and helped her up. She immediately threw her arms around him and kissed him gently on the lips. "Were you really impressed?" She asked just before Ansom pushed her off. "I told you not to kiss me like that. We are siblings, not a couple." He snapped his fingers, causing Serenity to appear back in her realm. The Anti-God then appeared in the school courtyard where he promptly set himself down on a bench.

Falim twiddled with her thumbs for a few seconds before deciding "I'm not sure but for now......Yes I will it's just that I don't really like doing this because I live forever....."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom had been training with his sister, Serenity for a few days. Though, a few days in his realm was like a few hours back on Earth. Both brother and sister were breathing hard from exertion, but neither would give up. Ansom began to notice the changes in how Serenity fought. She used to be so timid, but now she foight with such ferocity that it almost scared him. I guess 1000 years in the void can change even the most orderly of people. Ansom's thoughts were interrupted whenever Serenity tried to plunge a knife in his left shoulder. She would have hit him, but Ansom got his own knife up just in time to deflect it. He used the momentum to bring his knife down on his sister's leg. She cried out and fell to the floor. "You win, you win." She said, holding up her hand as if to block any other attack her brother might do. "Looks like I win again, sis. Though I am actually impressed." Ansom healed his sister and helped her up. She immediately threw her arms around him and kissed him gently on the lips. "Were you really impressed?" She asked just before Ansom pushed her off. "I told you not to kiss me like that. We are siblings, not a couple." He snapped his fingers, causing Serenity to appear back in her realm. The Anti-God then appeared in the school courtyard where he promptly set himself down on a bench.
(HOLY SHIT TO MUCH TO MUCH xD )

AsongOfIceandFire said:
im not reading that ill blow up)

“ Well ain't you an attention whore? Do you crave pity? Or are you just trying to sadden the mood? ”

...♅The voice said as it echoed throughout the room. Suddenly, golden particles began forming over the couch, soon taking form. It was Akira. He looked over at the two, noticeably bored. A glass of wine manifested in his hand as he spoke♅...

“ Also, that's not how you ask a female out, by the way. You're meant to build it up.. ”

fate-zero-archer_zps4nqdrjwx.jpg

--------

shortyshot8 said:
(HOLY SHIT TO MUCH TO MUCH xD )
((( You think that's long? Oh boy, just wait until I decide to RP for real. )))

"so do i. im a elf you forget?" i slipped my mask on. "time to raid a store for my weekly food. if you want you can watch i guess... unless you have another idea?"

(IKR? and you form by me and Falim?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Well ain't you an attention whore? Do you crave pity? Or are you just trying to sadden the mood? ”
...♅The voice said as it echoed throughout the room. Suddenly, golden particles began forming over the couch, soon taking form. It was Akira. He looked over at the two, noticeably bored. A glass of wine manifested in his hand as he spoke♅...

“ Also, that's not how you ask a female out, by the way. You're meant to build it up.. ”

fate-zero-archer_zps4nqdrjwx.jpg

--------

((( You think that's long? Oh boy, just wait until I decide to RP for real. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Same. I don't feel like creating long paragraphs only to get a short sentence in return. That was a taste xD . I should start posting books xD )

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Same. I don't feel like creating long paragraphs only to get a short sentence in return. That was a taste xD . I should start posting books xD )
((( I just can't be assed, there's only been a couple of times on this RP that I've actually used my RP skills xD )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back