• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven leaves the cabin as soon as he can, walking out of the door, and taking to the sky. He could not sleep, instead he packed some food and water, and looked around. The area was in greyscale, with people flaring in different colors.

adderx11 said:
Raven leaves the cabin as soon as he can, walking out of the door, and taking to the sky. He could not sleep, instead he packed some food and water, and looked around. The area was in greyscale, with people flaring in different colors.
the cabin was in a forest...sorta far from the city)))

"Uhm well..." she looked embarrassed " that's the problem I have.... I can't just start, my emotions trigger me, which is annoying as I can't use what I know when I like..." she pouted.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"Uhm well..." she looked embarrassed " that's the problem I have.... I can't just start, my emotions trigger me, which is annoying as I can't use what I know when I like..." she pouted.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom let out an angry sigh. He set the blade on the ground and walked closer to Dakota. "Emotions, huh?" He smiled and brought his hand back. "Perfect." He brought his hand forward, slapping Dakota. Hard. He took a step back. "Is that enough?" He laughed wickedly.

Dakota winced bringing her hand to her face, with that a force hit Ansom across the face twice as hard.

((Dakota is defensive not offensive so she needs to be provoked which is a good bit of her problem uvu;))

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
Dakota winced bringing her hand to her face, with that a force hit Ansom across the face twice as hard.
((Dakota is defensive not offensive so she needs to be provoked which is a good bit of her problem uvu;))

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom laughed again as the slap hit him. "Ohh...nice." He grinned and picked Dakota up by the neck. "But I do not need physical attacks. I want to see the ones that cause some anarchy." He opened a portal and threw her into it. The vortex sent Dakota to the edge of the cliff, with one foot hanging off. Ansom appeared right in front of her. "Show me."

Dakota let out a gasp, the ground underneath her began to crumbled as she tried to save herself as she looked like she was about to fall She closed her eyes and disappeared, as the tremors began right on que. She appeared behind him with a pulse. "W-what do you mean?" She knew she most likely had abilities she didn't know about still but, how would she access them, she discover teleportation only recently, completely by accident.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom raised an eyebrow and turned around. "So many weak powers." He nudged her aside and walked past her. "This is hopeless!" He cried out. "You are hopeless." He pointed at Dokota. "How do you not know your powers?" He took a deep breath and appeared behind Dakota again, this time pricking her with a purple rose thorn. "You have one minute to show me some real power before your insides expand, implode, then explode." He warned and sat on the ground.

@Nonalaka

"Stop yelling at me!" She cried, her eyes glowing, she was extremely worried for her own life. there was another pulse, a lot stronger this time, everything around them crumbled and fell apart, there was a flash then nothing, just white, and themselves. Dakota looked around, not entirely sure what she had done, but knew it probably still wasnt what he was looking for. She began to get upset.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"Stop yelling at me!" She cried, her eyes glowing, she was extremely worried for her own life. there was another pulse, a lot stronger this time, everything around them crumbled and fell apart, there was a flash then nothing, just white, and themselves. Dakota looked around, not entirely sure what she had done, but knew it probably still wasnt what he was looking for. She began to get upset.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom looked around. "Spectacular." He laughed and pulled out the rose that he pricked Dakota with. "This rose is a red rose spray painted purple. You were in no danger." The landscape returned in the blink of an eye. "You managed to alter reality for a second." He nodded in approval. "Good job. Now, you need to learn how to control it. Practice precison and efficiency." He walked closer and extended his arms for a hug. "No hard feelings, right?" He smiled.

"R-really?...." she had to admit she was a little proud of herself. She looked at him as he stood there with open arms, she was a little apprehensive but eventually accepted the offer, giving him a hug.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"R-really?...." she had to admit she was a little proud of herself. She looked at him as he stood there with open arms, she was a little apprehensive but eventually accepted the offer, giving him a hug.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom broke away very quickly. "Good." He smiled. "I think we are done for today." He nodded. "Same time next week?" He asked. This chick may prove to be useful.

"Uhm, okay, sure" his methods were a little intense but if it helped her out, that didn't bother her to much. "Thank you"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"Uhm, okay, sure" his methods were a little intense but if it helped her out, that didn't bother her to much. "Thank you"

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom smiled. "No problem." He held his hand out to her again. "Grab hold. I will take you home. Maybe we can hang out there." He winked and burst out laughing.

She laughed and shook her head, she then took his hand "let's go home".

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
She laughed and shook her head, she then took his hand "let's go home".
@AsongOfIceandFire
They both appeared in Dakota's dorm. "Well, miladay, welcome home." He smiled. "I guess I will see you later." He made his way towards the door.

"Ah, okay See ya!" She gave a warm smile and a small wave.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom waved back and headed towards his dorm. Once there, he lied down on a chair becasue Han was asleep on the couch. He sighed and closed his eyes.

Dakota still smiling a little curled up to read a book. Moriko who had just arrived passed and simply raised a eyebrow at her then chuckled.

Ansom stood up from the chair and walked outside his dorm. It was sort of late, so he decided it was the best time to go for a jog. He ran underneath the moonlight and in the crisp, evening air. After a few minutes of running, he sat underneath a tree and pulled out his cell phone.

Clover woke up slowly. He yawns and stares at the moon silently. "When did I fall asleep?..." He thought to himself. He shrugs and keeps staring at the night sky.

*Himeragi comes back to the cabin through a space crack infront of Lumina wearing a racer-back swimsuit and carrying her maid outfit*

''sigh...it was swim suit edition today...too many perverts were there......oh hey Lumina...y-you didnt hear what i said...r-right?'' >.<;;

@Lumina

Castiel appeared outside of the school gates. "Stupid, God. Making me live awhile on Earth." He muttered in his monotonous voice. "Well, I guess I need to make the most of it." He looked around with his usual bored expression. "What a pain." He snapped his fingers. "Room 1313." Castiel said before appearing at that dorm number and walking inside. "I guess it'll work." He said as he looked around the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back