• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Stay there and wait for me" the voice echoed through the boys head as he walked in

[/QUOTE]
Akihiko stood still and waited for her to come in waiting for a command

(( Hey @Sixxx my notifs are still acting junky... I think there shift ended. You replied? ))

(oh yess sorry im tottally distracted im haveing like 7 convos and studying for this stupid test for the competion i saw it , replied in my head, never typed it out )

dylan smacked his feet and giggled ,still driving " we are going to the mall " she said waving her fathers credit card "its on Dad" she said smirking abit

Han laughed, "Dad was "always" and will "stay" a good guy." He said smirking as if he didnt decapitate her father. "Well, whats on the shopping list?" Han asked.

@Sixxx

Sixxx said:
(oh yess sorry im tottally distracted im haveing like 7 convos and studying for this stupid test for the competion i saw it , replied in my head, never typed it out )
dylan smacked his feet and giggled ,still driving " we are going to the mall " she said waving her fathers credit card "its on Dad" she said smirking abit
(I have meaning to ask you, didn't Alister send your dad to purgatory, like, wayyyyyy backkkk.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(I have meaning to ask you, didn't Alister send your dad to purgatory, like, wayyyyyy backkkk.)
noooo that was Blue's dad ,Dylan had a just as shitty family living , Han (not you ) killed them , one still is alive but i got him tucked away for when i get bored

Daniel reaver](I replyed to [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL])
can you re tag me)

Sixxx said:
noooo that was Blue's dad ,Dylan had a just as shitty family living , Han (not you ) killed them , one still is alive but i got him tucked away for when i get bored

can you re tag me)
(Ahh..my apologies. Lost track of your characters xD )

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Ahh..my apologies. Lost track of your characters xD )
i just realized this but um guys ? *tap mic * my dad is actualy the coolest guy in the world lol , i have the shittyest dads on the rp and realized you guys might think , she venting but no my dad is cool and nice ))

Sixxx said:
i just realized this but um guys ? *tap mic * my dad is actualy the coolest guy in the world lol , i have the shittyest dads on the rp and realized you guys might think , she venting but no my dad is cool and nice ))
(My dad is pretty neutral....mostly because I have never met him :') )

Roman said:
Han laughed, "Dad was "always" and will "stay" a good guy." He said smirking as if he didnt decapitate her father. "Well, whats on the shopping list?" Han asked.
@Sixxx
"anything we want , his card auto pays , we wont reach a limit anytime soon so go wild " she pulled up to a huge mall and grinned

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Ehh... my grandfather is like a dad, mostly because he is 50 going on 30 xD )
my dad is like .....50....56? ok my mom like slow jazzy stuff like Buble and dad likes rock and metal and they made me , and i love all music and an a free little spirt

Han shook his head, "Well. I'll see you girls later." He saluted them jokingly and added, "I dont want to attract other girls." He said in his most cockiest voice. He waved goodbye to them and teleported back to school.

@Sixxx

(( Han's life has been to relaxed. I feel something is gonna happen o_o ))

Sixxx said:
my dad is like .....50....56? ok my mom like slow jazzy stuff like Buble and dad likes rock and metal and they made me , and i love all music and an a free little spirt
( I assume my dad is around 30-ish because my mom is 32)

Sixxx said:
(Rap is love, Rap is life)

blue kissed daniel ," imma go and have lunch with Han on genisis ok ? dont worry sweetheart , i love you start packing for the vacation ok? " she walked away and went to her dorm and retrived the rose and appeared in the cabin , the land was as if she never left all the animals were alive , even Brutis the bear , she smiled and started cooking , opening all the windows for fresh air

@AsongOfIceandFire

@Daniel reaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back