• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman said:
Ally imagined Han saving her and Dylan from danger. "Big Brother is cool. And sure the mall sounds great!" She said taking another bite. "Did he ever save you?" She asked Dylan.
@Sixxx
"yeh ,I grew up in a bad house , every one of my family memebers hated me , and my powers , myfather sister and brother beat me and tormented me , so as tradtion i brought Han home , and father was upset and he lashed out , which was rare, he never did tha with company , and fathe r broke my ribs and bruised me and Han burned his face and saved me and them the evil brother kidnaped m and tried to kill me and Han saved me again " she said smiling through the story

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Daniel lauphed slightly and put one hand to her cheek "it's cute" he said to blue with a smile before he kissed her cheek again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]

@Sixxx
"high calorie food mean i eat less so i eat this and have a almost normal lunch and dinner " she smiled " if i dont eat i get, testy and anxious she said blushing a bit

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm Japanese, so I believe I'm the farthest away xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Depends on your perspective. ;P)

Han looked at his watch. "Hmm..." He shrugged. "Not time to suffer, yet." He chuckled and sat down on a bench, trying to relax a bit before getting ready for lunch.

Daniel smiled and slid his thumb back and forth on blues cheek "well at least you have a way of making it so you don't get testy and anxiou" daniel said with a smile while still stroking her cheek with his thumb

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm Japanese, so I believe I'm the farthest away xD )))

[/QUOTE]
t-teach me! Akira-senpai! Q~Q)))

Ally face was bright with a smile on it, "Big Brother did all that for you?" She asked in amazement. "I'm glad I get to have Han as a friend and as a big brother." Ally said finishing her breakfast. "I'm gonna go get dressed." She ran upstairs and got all dressed for her day out with Dylan.

@Sixxx

Han finished training early and went to the school to find things to do. Not seeing anyone around he sat and waited to see if anyone would pass by.

@anyone I guess

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]t-teach me! Akira-senpai! Q~Q)))

[/QUOTE]
((( Teach you what? xD )))

Daniel reaver]Thana turned around to the boy "I'll call for you soon" thana said with a smile before disapering and silently reapearing behind watcher with a smile as she slid her arms around his neck and pushed herself against his back happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher smiles. "Hey Thana!" He says, glad that Thana was back. He had put the pizza in the oven already. "Where'd you go?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Teach you what? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
j-japanese....im half japanese and half korean but i only know a little bit of both languages.... >.<)))

(( I actually plan to travel around the world in the future. And Japan is one of those places :P ))

The Watcher smiles. "Good, I'm making pizza!" He says, opening the oven slightly and noticing that it wasn't ready yet.

Sixxx said:
Zoey stays quiet " im glad your commited to your son "
Of course im committed... You know how much it hurt without you next to me?" I laugh and sigh "It practically killed me on the inside. The worst mistake I made was leaving you" I laugh again and stare outside twiddling my thumbs

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]j-japanese....im half japanese and half korean but i only know a little bit of both languages.... >.<)))

[/QUOTE]
((( I'm not really qualified to teach you Japanese xD )))

Thana giggled and grabed watchers hand happily while pulling him into a hug while she sat on the counter "Yum" she said happily as she held onto watcher @AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm not really qualified to teach you Japanese xD )))

[/QUOTE]
o-oh...)))

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher sighs. "It'll be a bit spicy though, the kid wanted ghost pepper on it."
(Omg...have you tried the ghost pepper fries from Wendy's? It is like a fire was burned in your mouth. It is soooo goooooddd)

Dylan finished and walked up the stairs and showered and got dressed , her black hair flowing over a blue tank top and jean short shorts and flip flops and text Han are we going to Prom?

@Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back