• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira would be walking through a city in ruins. The pillars of smoke rose high from the buildings, the corpses of Men, Women and Children covered in blood. Akira's expression remained blank due to him seeing thousands of cities and civilisations fall, the most notable being the Roman Empire. Akira then sighed and continued walking. He would be scanning the area with his Blood Red eyes trying to look for anyone that was still alive, the slaughter would have been most likely caused by Demons attacking the city. This was why Akira strongly disliked demons, they pillaged and destroyed whatever they pleased. Akira then saw a child curled up in fear and began walking towards her. He reckoned she was around the ages between seven and eleven. Akira's Blood red eyes focused on her with his Right hand on Datenshi's hilt. He had been through the same trick over and over. The trick was to use a young girl as bait to draw in any person that would try to help her. Akira then looked around in search of anyone. No-one was insight, so he proceeded toward the girl with no caution at all, but his hand remained on the hilt. He then spoke in a calm but dark tone. The girl was shaking out of fear, but Akira showed no sympathy towards her♅...

“ What happened here..? ”

Girl: “D-Demons attacked everyone.... they came out of a weird thing and murdered everyone. I'm waiting on my mommy and daddy.”

“ So Demons did caused this... What is your name, Human..? ”

Mayu: “M-Mayu.
Mister Fukushima, Demons are still here... please be careful...”

“ I wish you didn't say that.. ”

Mayu: “Wh-”

...♅Akira suddenly unsheathed his sword and cut off the girl's head, blood spurting from the newly formed neck wound. He sighed and spoke♅...

“ I didn't even tell you my name, yet you already knew it. I know you're going to attempt to ambush me. Come forth and accept your deaths! ”

...♅Suddenly, Demons began pouring out of nearby buildings, all with the intent to kill. Akira spoke as his eyes sharpened and shifted to the right, observing a strange looking Demon♅...

“ A transcended Opast? Interesting.. ”

tumblr_mhw167zAo91ri960io1_500_zpsebn6uowl.gif

...♅Akira suddenly vanished, soon reappearing in his previous position. All of the lower class demons died, leaving the Transcended Opast. He began talking towards it, the red moon glaring behind him. The Opast sprinted towards Akira, attempting to cut off his head with a small dagger, yet Akira slowly manoeuvred his hilt towards his neck, blocking the strike with ease. He stepped to the side just as the Opast went to slash at him again, dodging it easily♅...

kdhoz_zpsu971v30e.gif

...♅The Opast charged towards Akira once more, yet this time, he intercepted the charge. He stepped forward and slammed his sheathe against it's neck, stopping it in it's tracks. This didn't deter it though, as the Opast attempted to attack Akira from the side. Akira simply stepped to the side and slammed his sword's sheathe into the Opast's back, sending it along the ground, causing it to drop it's two knives♅...

kdhqk_zpsfznwfle2.gif

...♅Akira then spoke as he began walking towards the transcended Opast, time suddenly slowed down as he did so. Akira released a fraction of his power, suddenly increasing the gravity. This caused the Opast to be stuck to the ground♅...

“ Did you truly believe a being as low and weak as you could even touch me? Don't be absurd. ”

kdij6_zpsnliio7ez.gif

[/QUOTE]
(( Badass moment... ))

I went home" I say not looking at you and I stop messing with the piercing and cut "Why? Did you think I left because I didn't want Jackson and I left you for another girl? Never"

Daniel reaver]"Huuu....I'm always afraid of losing you.....and now that he's back in afraid that you'll go back to him and leave me like we wernt ever together" daniel said sadly knowing blue would get mad at him for it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
" he dosent love me , not like you do , he comes out saying differently ,them mayeb you have competition " she smiled and hugged him, han wasnt the type to commit , Blue knew tha and she had Daniel and loved him

@Daniel reaver

Moriko pouted again "I'm not I mean it" she muttered to herself. She wasn't afraid to be honest, she knew that shed be fine with staying away from the opponents with plant barriers and she could summon an aggressive animal. It was just that everyone in her other school thought that was a silly power.

Dakota was in a sort of daze at this stage, probably neat passing out. The door beside her repeatedly opening and closing. This was frustratingly annoying for her. She had ruined her first day already she thought.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I was bored, so I decided to have Akira fight xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I'm bored too, I might have Han pop up at the school for a bit :P ))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Oh whale.)

[/QUOTE]
((( Don't be upsetti D: Eat some spaghetti :D ! )))

Roman said:
((( Fair enough, I have Akira in some destroyed city, killing Demons xD )))

Ansom noticed a door that kept on opening and closing, making him chuckle. As amusing as it was, it eventually got on his nerves, so he walked up to the door and sliced it with his sword, making it impossible to make noise once it closed...if it could close. He smiled and began to walk away.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Don't be upsetti D: Eat some spaghetti :D ! )))

[/QUOTE]
55721794.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Don't be upsetti D: Eat some spaghetti :D ! )))

[/QUOTE]
(No. Fudge your spaghetti)

Zoey sighed , not sure if that was better of not , " Hes grown so much , he grows faster than other babies , he will be sitting up soon " she looked down at him and kept her eyes on Jackson " Are you in ? Staying ?"

@motoemo

Roman said:
dylan replyed

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom noticed a door that kept on opening and closing, making him chuckle. As amusing as it was, it eventually got on his nerves, so he walked up to the door and sliced it with his sword, making it impossible to make noise once it closed...if it could close. He smiled and began to walk away.
55721794.jpg
((( It wasn't meant to be a joke. It's a comedic representation of "Cheer up". )))

If you want me too. And Zoey I do still love you, I always will" I look over at you sweetly my hands and wrists covered by the hoodie sleeves

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Ally nodded, "Sounds like fun!" She said grabbing a fork for her waffles. "I thought Big Brother was very strong already. Whats he need to train for?" She asked confused, stuffing a peice of waffle in her mouth.
@Sixxx
(( @Sixxx ))

The piece of door panel from his slicing through the door rattled and slid. The girl tried her best to move away, scrambling to her feet to be unseen and to not break anything more importantly.

Daniel reaver]Daniel happily hugged blue back and kissed her cheek "I love you blue more than any thing" he said into her ear as he held onto her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
"coffee and donuts , then i love you's" she said giggling kissing his cheek and ordering a mocha ice coffee milkshake with whip cream and chocolate swirls , and 3 chocolate donuts

@Daniel reaver

Ansom walked out of the dorm building, heading for some forest clearing or something. He walked through the school courtyard as a shortcut.

Roman said:
(sorry didnt show)

Dylan smiled , and made her self a plate " He is but he wasnt to be strong to protect us he gave alot of powers away to Daniel when he was sick , made Daniel strong so now hes re learning it all " she takes a bite "im thinking mall , we can buy ANYTHING! "she said holding up a creditcard "its on my dad"

Moriko made her way back to her dorm, she looked down the corridor to see if she could spot Dakota but she was nowhere to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back