• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'd rather not make things awkward" the girl replied, she looked a bit uneasy. "I'll see you around, maybe." She left the room as another small tremor happened. She again scolded herself. She needed somewhere to relax.

Lumina said:
Elyse looked at it like a child in a toy store. She had no ideal metal could work together to make something this... amazing. She had a look of wonder and thankfulness on her face as she looked at Everest, still in a little bit of shock.
@Jesters Court
Grinning, Everest looked at Elyse's shocked expression before asking in a joking tone of voice,

"What have you never seen a car before?"

@Lumina

Ansom chuckled again. "Alright. I am going to practice a few moves I haven't used in awhile. I might even use some TeamKaos members to help me." He shrugged and prepared to leave,pulling off his shirt, replacing it with a purple sleeveless shirt and strapping the omni-blade to his back. He still had purple suit pants, but he wasn't going to take those off.

Moriko waved at Dakota as she left "...I didn't know she went here" moriko thought allowed.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled again. "Alright. I am going to practice a few moves I haven't used in awhile. I might even use some TeamKaos members to help me." He shrugged and prepared to leave,pulling off his shirt, replacing it with a purple sleeveless shirt and strapping the omni-blade to his back. He still had purple suit pants, but he wasn't going to take those off.
Elizabeth frowns. "What's with all the purple? It's a really unnatural color..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns. "What's with all the purple? It's a really unnatural color..."
Ansom laughed. "Exactly." He looked around for a knife, any knife. "Hmmm...Han had to have some knives." He muttered. "A-ha!" He exlaimed when he found a golden knife with a black hilt. He frowned and snapped his fingers, turning the hilt and blade to a purple color. "There we go."

"...team kaos?..what's that?" Moriko asked, tilting her head.

Ally came downstairs rubbing her eyes, as she yawned. She looked around for Han, "Hey Big Sister, where's Brother?" She asked hoping he was ok. In her opinion he seemed kinda of stressed since she met him.

@Sixxx

Nonalaka said:
"...team kaos?..what's that?" Moriko asked, tilting her head.
Ansom waved off the question. "Just a team I made. No big deal. I wouldn't advise getting into it if you are afraid of school exams." He said, half-teasing.

Jackson woke up and cried and cried hugery zoey came out with out thinking and took him siting on the couch and unhooking her bra , feeding him , she tilt her head back still half awake

@motoemo

Dakota was slumped against the wall down the corridor a bit. Her hands at the side of her head. She hated these headaches, something always went wrong when she had them. She let out a sigh as she sat there waiting for it to pass

Elizabeth sighs, she was actually a bit nervous about the exams this year since three of the instructors conducting it hated her for some odd reason.

"I-im not afraid!" She pouted as her face turned pink. "I just don't know what to expect that's all!"

Dylan jumped at first " he went to go train , practice his powers " she said sliding some waffles onto a plate with syrup and whipcream " wanna have a girls day ? she said with a grin

@Roman

I laugh a little and look away smiling. thinking 'She must be really really tired'. I sigh and cup my face in my hands. I open my mouth and stick out my tongue messing with the piercing and the cut splitting my tongue in half all while looking out the window

Blue sighed " your lieing ... whats wrong , i dont wanna read your mind , i dont wanna invade you like that but....whats wrong ..." she squeezed his hand and smiled up at him

@Daniel reaver

Ally nodded, "Sounds like fun!" She said grabbing a fork for her waffles. "I thought Big Brother was very strong already. Whats he need to train for?" She asked confused, stuffing a peice of waffle in her mouth.

@Sixxx

Ansom laughed again at Moriko. "Okay, sure." He walked outside of the dorm. "Hmm...should I summon for Haiiro....or nah?" He pondered.

"Huuu....I'm always afraid of losing you.....and now that he's back in afraid that you'll go back to him and leave me like we wernt ever together" daniel said sadly knowing blue would get mad at him for it "I know I shouldn't be worried but I am"

@Sixxx

...♅Akira would be walking through a city in ruins. The pillars of smoke rose high from the buildings, the corpses of Men, Women and Children covered in blood. Akira's expression remained blank due to him seeing thousands of cities and civilisations fall, the most notable being the Roman Empire. Akira then sighed and continued walking. He would be scanning the area with his Blood Red eyes trying to look for anyone that was still alive, the slaughter would have been most likely caused by Demons attacking the city. This was why Akira strongly disliked demons, they pillaged and destroyed whatever they pleased. Akira then saw a child curled up in fear and began walking towards her. He reckoned she was around the ages between seven and eleven. Akira's Blood red eyes focused on her with his Right hand on Datenshi's hilt. He had been through the same trick over and over. The trick was to use a young girl as bait to draw in any person that would try to help her. Akira then looked around in search of anyone. No-one was insight, so he proceeded toward the girl with no caution at all, but his hand remained on the hilt. He then spoke in a calm but dark tone. The girl was shaking out of fear, but Akira showed no sympathy towards her♅...

“ What happened here..? ”

Girl: “D-Demons attacked... they came out of a weird thing and murdered everyone. I'm waiting on my mommy and daddy.”

“ So Demons did cause this... What is your name, Human..? ”

Mayu: “M-Mayu.
Mister Fukushima, Demons are still here... please be careful...”

“ I wish you didn't say that.. ”

Mayu: “Wh-”

...♅Akira suddenly unsheathed his sword and cut off the girl's head, blood spurting from the newly formed neck wound. He sighed and spoke♅...

“ I didn't even tell you my name, yet you already knew it. I know you're going to attempt to ambush me. Come forth and accept your deaths! ”

...♅Suddenly, Demons began pouring out of nearby buildings, all with the intent to kill. Akira spoke as his eyes sharpened and shifted to the right, observing a strange looking Demon♅...

“ A transcended Opast? Interesting.. ”

tumblr_mhw167zAo91ri960io1_500_zpsebn6uowl.gif

...♅Akira suddenly vanished, soon reappearing in his previous position. All of the lower class demons died, leaving the Transcended Opast. He began talking towards it, the red moon glaring behind him. The Opast sprinted towards Akira, attempting to cut off his head with a small dagger, yet Akira slowly manoeuvred his hilt towards his neck, blocking the strike with ease. He stepped to the side just as the Opast went to slash at him again, dodging it easily♅...

kdhoz_zpsu971v30e.gif

...♅The Opast charged towards Akira once more, yet this time, he intercepted the charge. He stepped forward and slammed his sheathe against it's neck, stopping it in it's tracks. This didn't deter it though, as the Opast attempted to attack Akira from the side. Akira simply stepped to the side and slammed his sword's sheathe into the Opast's back, sending it along the ground, causing it to drop it's two knives♅...

kdhqk_zpsfznwfle2.gif

...♅Akira then spoke as he began walking towards the transcended Opast, time suddenly slowed down as he did so. Akira released a fraction of his power, suddenly increasing the gravity. This caused the Opast to be stuck to the ground♅...

“ Did you truly believe a being as low and weak as you could even touch me? Don't be absurd. ”

kdij6_zpsnliio7ez.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh I know what to do!" Clover says standing up excitedly "Wait... No I don't..." He sits back down on the bench and sighs.

motoemo said:
I laugh a little and look away smiling. thinking 'She must be really really tired'. I sigh and cup my face in my hands. I open my mouth and stick out my tongue messing with the piercing and the cut splitting my tongue in half all while looking out the window
zoey kissed Jacksons head , humming as he ate adjusting him every now and then " where did you go Kevin" she said peering at him

@motoemo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back