• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Oh no, I meant the video, :'D is it supposed to be a reference to something? If so I don't get it.))

Han walked over to Ansom. "Hey, where are you going?" He asked.

"To train for exams." The god replied.

"But I thought you said you were going to give up on the exams. You aren't even enrolled to this school!" Han exclaimed.

Ansom shrugged. "I may forfeit in the middle." He chuckled. "We'll see. Anyways, what do you have going on?"

"Lunch with an old friend. I think it is going to be a total drag. I REALLY think it is going to turn into a kiss fest between her and her boyfriend." Han laughed.

"Ehh....cock block 'em" Ansom suggested.

" i only want you here if you want to be here Kevin , He wont have a father who is in and out " she held him closer " hes deserves it , it was a hard trip geting here " she said thinking about having him

@motoemo

...♅Akira soon came to a halt and spoke, slowly unsheathing his sword♅...

“ Time to die.. ”

Demon: “Please, have mercy! I don't want to die! Let me live, Lord Akira!”

...♅Akira shot forwards, cutting the Transcend Opast in half♅...

kdi56_zpsa4arry9f.gif

...♅Akira looked back as he sheathed his sword, talking♅...

“ Trash always grovels on the roadside. ”

tumblr_mq65ehRxra1r21u64o8_400_zpsaoh9w9a7.gif

...♅Akira continued walking, soon walking through the centre of the destroyed city. Blood pooled in the streets, and Akira's power had dyed the sky red. He touched a wall, allowing him to see the city being destroyed along with how it was caused. He recalled the events aloud, removing his hand from the wall and continuing to walk through the streets♅...

“ The government officials summoned the Demons to kill everyone, so that they could get more money to prepare for war. This made the government officials rich, as they'd steal whatever money they received. The citizens, on the other hand, lost all their properties and assets as a result of this incident. Unfortunately for the officials, the Demons killed them before they could secure the money. A fitting end, if I do say so myself. ”

kdi63_zpsm4ox5xgl.gif

I do want to be here" I look back out the window now just messing with the cut my eyes flashing red and black. Not normal at all. I'm quiet now and don't like to speak unlike the other times.

Sixxx said:
" i only want you here if you want to be here Kevin , He wont have a father who is in and out " she held him closer " hes deserves it , it was a hard trip geting here " she said thinking about having him
@motoemo

Daniel reaver]"You really do eat a lot" daniel said with a smile as he payed got blues things then looked at her happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
Blue looked down ashamed "im sorry ...." she hated it , but it wa s her , what was she gonna do she had to eat

Ally imagined Han saving her and Dylan from danger. "Big Brother is cool. And sure the mall sounds great!" She said taking another bite. "Did he ever save you?" She asked Dylan.

@Sixxx

...ΨKenji sat in his own room, reading books on Human literature and historyΨ...

...♆Kuroh lay in his bed asleep, the only audible noise being emitted from him was his quiet breathing♆...

...♋Akira's Honour Guards returned to Euphoria♋...

AsongOfIceandFire said:
The 'N' word is an offensive word towards African Americans.
(( Yet til' this day I dont see why we or well they say it ( I'm mixed ) ))

@AsongOfIceandFire

(Ah I know that, its just I thought that it was also supposed to be referring to something that was going on in this rp or something o-o regardless its rather distasteful)

Last edited by a moderator:
AsongOfIceandFire said:
( I say it though I am all white. I hang around with a bunch of african americans. They're fun.)
(( Suprised they dont say anything. Most find it racist when people say it. I dont care... its not in my vocab. ))

Moriko snuggled up along with the fluffy rabbit and went to take a nap.

Dakota went outside to get some fresh air, her "blip" was finally over, so she could relax again, she sat on the bench and began to read her book again.

Roman said:
(( Suprised they dont say anything. Most find it racist when people say it. I dont care... its not in my vocab. ))
(Nah, most of my friends are black. I knew them since grade school. xD .)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Nah, most of my friends are black. I knew them since grade school. xD .)
(( Whatever you say bro. The Mexicans in Texas say it too. And I dont mean to say black in spanish. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back