• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Maybe later, I'm playing Hardline right now xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Glad to see you got your priorities in order.)

(Actualy now that you mention it that's on my bucet list but I'm either going to go to unc for fotography drawing and jewlery making or I'm going into the army) @Sixxx

Sixxx said:
Oh are we sharing future plans now ? ummm I plan to go to the Acdemy of media production and then the art instatute and be a photographer for national geographic ))
( I plan on graduating from Texas University and go to medical school to be an anesthesiologist)

Han felt his phone vibrate and read Dylan's text, They do that here? Um.. yeah sure. We can go. He texted back. Han stoop up and walked around a bit. "This place looks abandoned... thats not normal." He mumbled.

Ally ran down the stairs, "I'm ready Big Sis!" She called out. She saw one of Han's baseball caps and put it on. "Check it out. I'm Big Brother!" She said pretending to be Han.

@Sixxx

motoemo said:
Of course im committed... You know how much it hurt without you next to me?" I laugh and sigh "It practically killed me on the inside. The worst mistake I made was leaving you" I laugh again and stare outside twiddling my thumbs
Zoey looked at him hesitating , she was still so....unsure of him she nursed jackson and then wiped his mouth a burped him , covering herself up as well, she swaddled him and walked over handing him to Kevin . she leaned on the counter , she looked so fraile and weak , she put everythin into raising Jackson , often forgeting about herself

@motoemo

Daniel reaver](Actualy now that you mention it that's on my bucet list but I'm either going to go to unc for fotography drawing and jewlery making or I'm going into the army) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
ill post my flickr on the OCC sometime , want feed back ya know?))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#000000]on Lumina's CS it said she was 15 i think but oh well [/COLOR] xD [COLOR=#000000])))[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000066]''o-oh...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15138-adderx11/ said:
@adderx11[/URL]
((Lol its entirely possible, I don't remember xD ))

Sixxx said:
Zoey looked at him hesitating , she was still so....unsure of him she nursed jackson and then wiped his mouth a burped him , covering herself up as well, she swaddled him and walked over handing him to Kevin . she leaned on the counter , she looked so fraile and weak , she put everythin into raising Jackson , often forgeting about herself
@motoemo

(Ok)

Sixxx said:
@motoemo

Can you go to sleep please. Get some rest and eat something" I hold Jackson doing the same thing as last time.

Dyla laughed at the impression and texted back i think so " come on "she said still chucking makeing a portal to her car that she left at the school the appeared in froint of the lambo and she smiled " we ride in style , hop in"

@Roman

motoemo said:
Can you go to sleep please. Get some rest and eat something" I hold Jackson doing the same thing as last time.
she waved him off "im fine ,im fine " she said walking away to pick up Jacksons toys

@motoemo

Ally got in the car and smiled as she put Han's hat in her lap. "Is Big Brother gonna meet us there?" She asked holding the hat.

Han looked at the text and chuckled a bit. I'm gonna suprise you. And how are we going to particapate in something we dont know about? LOL. He texted Dylan before silently teleporting into the backseat of her car.

@Sixxx

Roman said:
Ally got in the car and smiled as she put Han's hat in her lap. "Is Big Brother gonna meet us there?" She asked holding the hat.

Han looked at the text and chuckled a bit. I'm gonna suprise you. And how are we going to particapate in something we dont know about? LOL. He texted Dylan before silently teleporting into the backseat of her car.

@Sixxx
"DONT DO THAT !" she said as he appeared , "gave me a damn heart attack " she smirked looking back at him , the back seat wasnt much of a back seat , it was tiny and would be hilarious to see him squished back there

Han sat with his legs propped up to the front. "Relax babe." He said smiling. He looked around and yawned, "So where we going?" He asked as Dylan drove.

@Sixxx

(( Nice pics too. ))

Zoey sighed " i got it Kevin " she kept picking up untill it was clean "ive been doing it this way for a while now , its a good thing he naps alot " she sat at a desk and worked on her home work , a little rocker was next to it and she normally would rock him with her foot while she worked

@motoemo

Daniel reaver]Thana put her hand to her side as the tendrils of shadow dissapered leaving the boy on the ground as a black symbol formed around his neck with a skull symbol right on his jugular "why" she said as she started to walk away before turning back and gesturing for him to follow "you are mine for all eternity you only serve me and me alone you can not betray me now" thana said before smiling at the boy "you are the first to ever offer them self to me" thana said inocently as her eyes went back to one being white and one being black while her tail wagged happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Akihiko looked at Death and bowed down to her saying I will do whatever you tell me to,Akihiko's mind was not normal it had changed because She did that....

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]A swipe of black shadow swarmed the boy bringing him in front of watchers house as Thana's voice wispered in his head "go in"

[/QUOTE]
Akihiko moved one step and another step then went inside the house She is my master Now! Akihiko thought

adderx11 said:
"Sure..." (Is this Celia?) he yawns and stretches his arms backward.
yeah its Ciella)))

''okay, come with me''

*Ciella then takes Raven's hand goes up the stairs to her room and shows Raven her bed*

''welp, this is my bed, enjoy your rest and...please dont look in my drawers''

@Lumina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back