• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well that was hurtful...)))

[/QUOTE]
(Your playing with our dolls is hurtful.

So. Learn your lesson.

You reap what you sow.

Yo.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Your playing with our dolls is hurtful.
So. Learn your lesson.

You reap what you sow.

Yo.)

[/QUOTE]
you reap what you- actually im not even gonna ask what that means cuz i honestly heard that once and thats from you. i dont even see a lesson...just...dont reply to this okay? il leave you and your ''dolls'' alone so good bye :0/5:)))

She smirks and blushed " they will remain dead they will be happier dead than stuck in a cabin ... But leave the cabin here , might be nice to have to get away from every one " she walks past him and start up the stairs to pack a few bags to take to her dorm . after a moment she sat on the edge of her bed and took a deep ,shakey breath

@AsongOfIceandFire

Slaxt said:
"Thank yew for getting me teh food!" Sora started stuffing his face with chicken nuggets and french fries. "So dericious~.."
(@LonelyAssassin)
"It's no problem at all" She smiles at the boy and then eats more of her fries, twisting the lid of her milk to open it up for a sip.

LonelyAssassin said:
"It's no problem at all" She smiles at the boy and then eats more of her fries, twisting the lid of her milk to open it up for a sip.
Sora finishes his food and gulps down the Orange juice. "Dat was dericious!..." Sora looks at Yoruichi with sauce on his face. "Tank yew a lot for buying me food!"

Sixxx said:
She smirks and blushed " they will remain dead they will be happier dead than stuck in a cabin ... But leave the cabin here , might be nice to have to get away from every one " she walks past him and start up the stairs to pack a few bags to take to her dorm . after a moment she sat on the edge of her bed and took a deep ,shakey breath
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shrugged and climbed onto the roof. He raised his hand as his eyes glowed purple. The ground began to crack and it eventually shattered followed by the sky. All that surrounded the cabin was a purple void. He went back into the cabin to Blue's room. "I'm leaving now and I doubt we shall each other again. Is there anything you need before I leave?" He asked.

she looked up at him and smirked" i have a feeling ill pop up in your life again soon" she threw more stuff in a bag and grabed her knife han gave her and packed it on top , zipping her bags shut" dont be afraid to stop by my dorm, i do owe you dessert " she picked up her rose and slung her bags around her and smiled at him with bright green eyes she kissed his cheek and disappeared from the cabin and into her dorm all the plants perked and she returned it to normal (since it was looking rather abandoned )

@AsongOfIceandFire

Slaxt said:
Sora finishes his food and gulps down the Orange juice. "Dat was dericious!..." Sora looks at Yoruichi with sauce on his face. "Tank yew a lot for buying me food!"
"Stop sayin thank you kid before I squeeze you to death. Haha." She grabs a serviette and wipes the sauce off his face, she then starts to finish her own food.

Luna slowly brough her gaze bavk to Tasuke, still stroking the head of her sibling. "Pain isn't something I know." Luna then rose from her seated position on the arm of the couch and positioned herself to stand just in front of Tasuke, waiting. "Go ahead."

LonelyAssassin said:
"Stop sayin thank you kid before I squeeze you to death. Haha." She grabs a serviette and wipes the sauce off his face, she then starts to finish her own food.
Sora sticks his tongue out. "Den sqweeze me den!" Sora sits back in his chair and crosses his arms "I bet yew wun't"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna slowly brough her gaze bavk to Tasuke, still stroking the head of her sibling. "Pain isn't something I know." Luna then rose from her seated position on the arm of the couch and positioned herself to stand just in front of Tasuke, waiting. "Go ahead."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke placed the crystal against her chest and it began to glow, his eyes closed and his other hand cupped her cheek, "Thank you Luna." The Crystal then slowly pushed into Luna's body, through her skin and through her ribs, it wouldn't damage them but it would feel like it was. Until the goes through and into her heart, the crystal would take some time to adjust, the feeling of heartburn would now and again arise from her chest for the next week or so. "There. That should do it." Tasuke's chest glowed continuously now and he shut his eyes tightly as it changed, the red crystal now becoming blue - his pain that Luna had taken upon her would now disappear.

Slaxt said:
Sora sticks his tongue out. "Den sqweeze me den!" Sora sits back in his chair and crosses his arms "I bet yew wun't"
Yoruichi finishes her food and her milk and grins, "Oh you bet I wouldn't huh? Well I'll give you 5 seconds to run out of this restaurant to test that theory."

Sora runs outside giggling. He looks around to find a hiding spot. "Dere!" Sora hides behind a car and begins to giggle. "She'll neber find me here!"

(@LonelyAssassin)

(T_T I have to take so much medicine ;-; HALP meh!)

Shiroe wakes up on the couch and Uhhhh they havent come back yet i need to go get them Shiroe said as he wore his glasses and went outside Where did they go?McDonalds yeah Mcdonalds Shiroe walked outside of the school rubbing his head slowly then he saw Sora The kid from before and why is he hiding behind a car Shiroe thought as he went next to him and crouched and whispered What's Wrong kid?

@LonelyAssassin

Sora turned to Shiroe "Shhh go away! Yer gowing to give away my hiding spot!" Sora sighed and ran away. "Dangit anoder hiding spawt... DERE!" He hid behind another car near the back.

(@LonelyAssassin @Shiroe Kurona)

*appears next to Himeragi*

''you want me to help you on the next mission?''

''no i mean spawn the mission-portals where i can walk in to!''

*he then rubs the back of his head*

''haha sorry...i guess my clone's coordinated it poorly...''

''anyway...i may want to take a break...or a vacation off the missions...''

''why to find someone you like? haha why not that 'death god' guy-''

''HE WAS ABOUT TO SKIN ME TO DEATH! AND YOUR TASTE IN BOY-FRIEND SELECTING SUCKS!!''

''WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT KUROH CHOSE ISABELLA INSTEAD OF YOU!!''

''DONT MENTION HIS NAME EVER AGAIN!!''

*he then sings his name matching the rythm of a Rosario+Vampire II opening*

''Kuroh, Kuroh-kuroh ku-ku-roh!''

''URUSAI!''

*they both just then argue in the courtyard in a brother-sister kind of way*

[QUOTE="Unknown bloodrose]my i come in?))

[/QUOTE]
We should be open.

Just make a character sheet in the sign up tab and see if you get accepted.))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*appears next to Himeragi*
''you want me to help you on the next mission?''

''no i mean spawn the mission-portals where i can walk in to!''

*he then rubs the back of his head*

''haha sorry...i guess my clone's coordinated it poorly...''

''anyway...i may want to take a break...or a vacation off the missions...''

''why to find someone you like? haha why not that 'death god' guy-''

''HE WAS ABOUT TO SKIN ME TO DEATH! AND YOUR TASTE IN BOY-FRIEND SELECTING SUCKS!!''

''WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT KUROH CHOSE ISABELLA INSTEAD OF YOU!!''

''DONT MENTION HIS NAME EVER AGAIN!!''

*he then sings his name matching the rythm of a Rosario+Vampire II opening*

''Kuroh, Kuroh-kuroh ku-ku-roh!''

''URUSAI!''

*they both just then argue in the courtyard in a brother-sister kind of way*

[/QUOTE]
Caden then sensing the barrier got taken down teleported to the courtyard to walk into the school. Hearing a familiar voice he thought Is that Himeragi? I should say hi considering I've been dead.. Caden walked then stood beside the pair arguing. "Hey Himeragi, remember me?" Caden said leaning forward with his arms out as if he was going to take a bow.

((You probably wont recognise him as he does not look like the Caden you would have remembered))

*the 2 stop arguing and they both look at Caden for a good 5 seconds, then continue arguing with each other*

Caden sighed as he burst into flames into how Caden originally looked and stood between the two facing Himeragi "Hello!! It's your friend back from the dead!!.Or enemy I can't remember."

*they both then look at Caden and say:*

''SHUT UP!!'' ''SHUT UP!!''

*and continue arguing with each other*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back