• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]May I join

[/QUOTE]
sure just go the the character sign-up tab at the top and make your character)))

“ I dunno. Whatever you're into, I suppose. ”

...☬Ayaka spoke as she adjusted her glasses, looking at the male☬...

i1LgcXKdc2lwK_zpsdygwpiqm.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I dunno. Whatever you're into, I suppose. ”
...☬Ayaka spoke as she adjusted her glasses, looking at the male☬...

i1LgcXKdc2lwK_zpsdygwpiqm.gif

[/QUOTE]
''well none of the book here interest me...sigh...hey do you think im weird because of this eye patch?''

“ I don't know you, so how would I know if you're weird or not? Shouldn't you be down at the main office so that you can get registered? ”

...☬Ayaka continued looking at the male as she spoke. She then returned her eyes towards a book on the table. Ayaka picked up the book and opened it, soon beginning to read it's contents☬...

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro looked at Vex as he played with his hair, he pondered to the question and tried to think of a place to go, it was true that they had been stuck up in this house for a long time getting up to god knows what. He let out a relaxed sigh and rested his head on Vex's chest, his brain full of thoughts,
"Outside? Uuugh." Last time they went out, and the time before that, they got into trouble, "Our outside experiences haven't been very pleasant."

"Too bad!!!" She grins picking him up into a tight hug, his face pressed up between her boobs, she spins around laughing.

shitshitshitshitshit fuck fuck bollocks wank fuck shit

who swears a lot now? U_U
Vex stared at Mahiro a moment before a quiet laugh escaped and he rustled his hair,"yes I know, but if we stay cooped up like this I might end up taking a chunk of that beautiful skin of yours." He stuck his tongue out slightly, his left kid closing in a playful wink as he chuckled in his chest. It was a joke, but, like most people, there was truth behind what he said. Even if he wouldn't hurt Mahiro purposefully.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"H-hello" nervously holds one arm with the other "I-I'm new here and I was wondering if any of you could help me" nervously looks up at every one

[/QUOTE]
((( You're gonna have to wait for Aria-chan to accept your character. So you'll have to delete your post and then repost it when your character has been accepted. )))

''true...sigh...wish people can stop looking at my like im sort of Pirate-cosplayer though...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Done

[/QUOTE]
no you need to be accepted by Aria The Watcher. not creating your CS twice xD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Done

[/QUOTE]
ok aria will approve you but you have to wait for her to approve you before you start

Blue wakes up from a nap and look around and remembers that Han is gone and so Genesis she sighs and walks to the bathroom her long brown hair swaying against the middle of her back she sighed and pulled her thick hair into a side ponytail she dressed in a loose band tank and a pair of jeans she sighed ploping on her bed yanking on her shoes and grabbing a bookbag and heading out to find a tree to sit in

standa on a hill looking over the city while winds blowing through hair "hope fully I can keep myself a secret this time" I say as I start to walk twoards city with determination in eyes

blue adjust her bag and heads for the main building and hands in some back home work , she had kept up when she was on genisis . when that was done she walked out to the edge of the campus ,she could feel new people approching and she climbed a tree nuzzling it geting comfortable waiting to see who it was

Slowly walkes through the new school campus while thinking to self "is this really where I will be going to school. It's so big but on the bright side it will be harder to be noticed" I keep walking and looking around the campus while doing my best to blend in

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi finally let go of him, allowing him to stand on his own two feet, "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy that hug Sora." She said with a big grin on her face, her hands on her hips and her chest sticking out.
Sora looks away and blushes. "It was soft..." He turns back to her "But I almosht died! Yew could've shuffocated me!"

(@LonelyAssassin)

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue smiled down at the new commer who hadnt seen her yet . she shifted to a chipmunk and a beautiful blue flower grew up infront of them her bright green eyes gazed down at them to see their reaction

@Daniel reaver

I walked in between some of the school buildings not noticing the flower and walked to the back where no one could see and took of trench coat and unfirled glowing white wings and stretched them "huuu this is gonna be hard to do" takes my under coat off and looks at arms where glowing white marking streaked up my arms and go to my heart where they start and move all over my body "this is gonna be really hard"

Last edited by a moderator:
" hey woah woah" she says geting closer " no need to hide" she says smiling at him kindly " no one here wants to hurt you no one here will judge" she shook a little , she was nervous ,it had been a long time since she had met any one new . she smiled up at him with oddly bright green eyes " hi im Blue"

@Daniel reaver

" you dont have to hide your wings " she says with a girn " no one here is gonna do anything" she smirks and takes a deep breath trying to calm down and not shift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back