• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoey got up and got dressed, she had stayed with kevin 2 night now , maybe she should go get an actual over night bag , she got dressed and started walkin to her dorm across campus

Layla nodded, glancing down at Akira's hand in her own. Smiling only slightly, she took a few steps towards him. "Next year, I will help you. Okay?" Layla then rested her head on his shoulder, patiently awaiting his response.

@Fukushima Akira

Lilly sits in the back of the class as usual as popular girls see her and laugh and start whispering while sometimes looking at her as lilly sighs she starts doodling random animals as the bell rings she sees Tako in the window as she runs out the classroom so others don't stop her to " talk " again -

Kevin flies out his window smiling thinking about Zoey as he arrives at a big city and hides his wings go into his back as he walks through the small area in the city he smells blood and smiles devilishly.-

Without watching where she is going, Lilly almost runs into a gigantic figure in the hall. Standing at about 12 feet tall, with broad shoulders and immense muscles, he looked down at her, almost confusedly. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" A feminine voice spoke. A small girl, looking no older than 10, peeked out from around the behemoths left shoulder. She had short pink hair and must have been only 4 feet tall. With a short giggle, she slides down his back and walks up to Lilly and holds out her hand. "My name is Annie, and my big friend over here is Xenos." The large humanoid tediously turned to face her. "What's your name?" Annie asked happily.

Zoey grabed his sheets and took them to the wash room to get the feathers out and then to her dorm to pack a small bag with her cloths and stuff hoping it was ok with Kevin that she was bring ing her stuff over

Tako noticed the huge humanoid and the little girl, seeing they were two completely opposite figures. Tako couldn't help but chuckle. "Her name is Lilly, she can't speak" Tako said.

- all lilly did was smile as she still couldn't talk but instead of just doing that she waved to the behemoth and hugged the little girl and took out a piece of paper stating she couldn't speak because of her brother. She giggled and smiled to the giant and wakes past them waving bye with a thumbs up as if to say that is was okay that you bumped into her and she was fine as she turned to face Tako from outside the room.

@Tako Otoko --- @Sixxx

- she nodded yes then wrote something on a piece of paper which stated - I hope you know history is my specialty if you need help - she smiled handing him the paper

zoey grabs the sheets and walks back to the room and the door locked."shit "she sighed and leaned on the wall , slowly sliding to the ground waiting outside for him

The little girl climbed back up onto the giants shoulder, and he walked over to Tako and Lilly. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you couldn't talk," Annie spoke. "My friend here doesn't talk much, so I've gotten used to the idea." Annie beamed down at the two with a pleasantly radiant smile.

Kevin walks towards the smell of blood and ends up at the front door of a hospital as he sighs then goes back to his room on campus and sees Zoey - What's wrong - he said looking very thin like he hadnt eaten in weeks -

" your stupid door is shut and its stupid and its locked . stuppid thing" she sitslooks up with him and smiled " i washed your sheet , they are featherless untill tonight .....that is if its ok...if i stay"

Calm down - he giggled reaching into Hs back pocket and grabs a extra key for emergency's and gives it to her - here that is yours okay? - he smiled and just opened the door without a key - I don't need it anyways - and of course its fine if you stay - he walks slower then usual and trips every so often but always walks it off quickly-

zoey fallows and goes the kitchen" imma make my self some soup " she starts chop some veggies when she cuts her finger " fuck .ow" she says holding her bleeding finger walking to the bathroom

He goes into the bathroom and sees the the blood his eyes go black - you okay? - he says weakly trying to not freak out -

Tako, grabbing the piece of paper with a shocked look, looked back at Lilly and said "I'll be sure to keep that in mind" Said Tako, smiling and putting the paper in his pocket. "Where are we heading to now?" Asked Tako.

zoey nodd " yeh its fine " she takes her hand off her wound and the blood flow increases and she hold her nod dripping finger over the sink , she heart pounding

zoey nodd " yeh its fine " she takes her hand off her wound and the blood flow increases and she hold her nod dripping finger over the sink , she heart pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back