• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arri nodded, following his stare, "Yes, the dorms." She twisted the suitcase around so that she was holding it in her other hand as she studied the building. This shouldn't be hard to remember, even for her.

"Alright. Follow me." Christopher returned the paper back to her, for he had no further use of reading it. Stuffing his right hand back into his front pocket, Christopher then began to walk forward, allowing her to follow behind him. So far, he took her to be the silent type. She hadn't asked his name, or anything of him, and it actually surprised him, compared to the other girls at this school on their first day.

@AsongOfIceandFire sorry , geting my hair dyed im sorry ! ok ok im here for a while :)

Blue jumps and walks over the knife reading it and smiling , she grows a tree right next to han and brought his knife out , hers already on her hip " you broke my window" she said geting on her toes kissing his cheek

@AsongOfIceandFire sorry , geting my hair dyed im sorry ! ok ok im here for a while :)

Blue jumps and walks over the knife reading it and smiling , she grows a tree right next to han and brought his knife out , hers already on her hip " you broke my window" she said geting on her toes kissing his cheek

- he kisses you back - please Zo - he sighs looking into your eyes -

She nods happily and smiles walking in the art room immediately taking out a pencil

(im so fuckin mad right now, i told my mom BLEACH ALL OF MY HAIR so that the dye sticks,she dosent ,looks like shit, im so fucking shocked

Tako takes a seat in his History class and slowly flips through his book, trying to look for the right page. He wanted to pass this class, one of his least favorite/hardest. However, he couldn't stop thinking about Lilly and helping her out...where does he start, how does he get help? All these questions went through his mind.

"Oh, right history, looks like I am gonna be late," she walked to history with everyone sitting down and her busting in...again

Tako stared at the girl that just rushed in and gave her a weird look. He simply shrugged off and continued to look at his book, playing with his hair.

(Sorry, my connection went whacky.))

Arri followed up after him quietly, placing a hand over the camera on her hip so that it wouldn't rattle as much. She couldn't see too well at the moment, so she kept her gaze on him; drifting continuously from his hair to his feet. Without realizing it, she began to hum a tune to match their footsteps in a tone low enough that only she would hear it normally.

(Don't sweat it, mines does that too.)

Christopher raised his brow, glancing behind himself to look at her for a few seconds upon the ringing sound of humming in his ears. Sighing ever so slightly, he stopped once they reached the steps of the dorms. Walking up the few, he opened the door, waiting for her to go through. "Ladies first, right?"

Tako continued to played with his hair, looking at the clock and back to his book. "I wonder how she's doing...I hope nobody is treating her badly" I thought to myself, with a sort of worried look on my face.

Because I have to do some things today - he kisses your cheek getting up out of bed with your scars still all over his body with a longer scar on his back. He walks to his dresser and puts a shirt on and kneels next to his bed looking into your eyes smiling - I'm sorry Zoey but I'll be back soon.... I promise - he smiles -

Arri looked up at him and smiled slightly, nodding. "Thank you," she said quietly as she passed him, almost tripping in the doorway, but catching herself with a few steady steps. Arri pretended it didn't happen, reaching to her bag and slipping the map into it's outer pocket. The room number they had given her was easy to remember, but she whispered the numbers over to herself so she wouldn't forget. "2016...2016..."

Zoey pulls him in and kisses him " ok , imma wash your sheets for you " she said moving her wings showing small fluffy black feathers stuck to the bed "she pulled one off and handed it to him " sorry "

(@motoemo )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back