• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't get it do you - he looks at you smiling creepily - you know Zoey little one I'm a demon that eqts human and won't stop until their gone if I start drinking your blood all it does is give me your power and your strength. I am basically the most powerful demon there is. Once I start drinking I want stop - he giggles and stands up walking to his front door. - you can I won't care but know I won't feel the same that I do about you now. I'm sorry Zo - he leaves leaving the door open as he sits on top of the dorm apartment roof looking up at the stars upset still biting his hand remembering how mad Zoey was when he didn't stop biting his hand-

Tako blushed, once more. "I-It's fine! I must say...you're truly an interesting girl" Tako said, smiling. He gets up also and dusts off his shirt from dirt being on there. "You're pretty cool, Lilly!" Tako said.

Zoey sighs she makes a joint appaer and lights it a rum slushy appears and she sits on the bed waiting for him tocome back 15 minutes in she was on the second slushie and her eyes were slightly bloodshot from the joint that she finished . she went over to herbag and pulled out some of her bra and undies and tried them all out infront ofthe mirror dancing and singing drunkenly

Tako couldn't help but notice her blushing also, it couldn't help but make him chuckle a little. She looked incredibly cute while blushing, but he didn't say anything. Tako sat down on a nearby bench, offering her a seat. "Lilly...how do we plan on getting your voice back" He asked.

She signed my brother but wasn't so sure when she did as she sat next to you she still blushing and smiling

looked into his eyes happily

Kevin hears lilly and wonders what's going on as he goes back to his dorm opens the door sees her and closes the door as he is back outside eyes widened

zoey fallow kevin out into the hall and kisses him "heyy kevinn "she grabs his hand pulling into the dorm smiles she looked like a sexy little dark angel with her wings

He is in his dorm I think and his name is Kevin he goes to this school too but I don't know his dorm number or area

"no , i had a drink but im no where close to drunk " she says and then kisses him . she was telling the truth , it took alot more than 2 drinks to get her drunk , being a fallen angel and all . she pulled him into the bed room smiling

"I'll be sure to look out for Kevin and confront him if I get the chance...no way you're living a life without your voice" Tako said with a determined look in his eyes.

Tako returned the hug, smiling. Her hugs were warm, just like his mothers. Her hugs made him feel...safe, special.

"Oh..."she thought of an excuse real quick "you dont wanna snuggle ?"she said looking up at him and shook her head embarresed she yanked on a pair of short jean shorts and band tank top and she grabed her bag " im sorry ill.....ill see you later" she rushed out the door and out of the dorm the tips of her wings draging and a single black feather came loos and layed on the carpet

Zoey I'm sorry you can stay just none of that please - he grabs your hand and hugs you kissing the top if your head

zoey sighs " my entire porpse is to cause choas so that there is a balance in the world , i will get drunk and high and yep sometime imma be like this and i like you but this is who i am , im not cute and fluffy all the time Kevin "

I know but you have to know I'm old - he jokes and giggles- to old for humans to live even when superhuman

Lilly smiled warmly reading his mind and was happy she made someone happy she always loved to see smiles in peoples faces as she signed thanks her eyes went pink along with her cheeks

"whats that have t do with any of this " she said gestureing to her formally half naked body , it was odd for her to be rejected

"Whoa, Lilly...your eyes just turned more beautiful than they already were" Tako said, have a shocked blushed look on his face. It took him by surprise how they changed so easily.

You may be 700 or how ever old you are but I am 1715 years old and people aren't going to take that very nicely with me and you. And Zoey don't g me wrong I really like you and I think you are very cute but not now because a lot of things are going through my head that I don't want going through my head at the moment. I'm sorry Zo - he sighed and walked past you and went outside and flew away slowly-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back