• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
- he walks away and sits on the couch biting the side of his hand as it bleeds and he calms down and watches tv

Zoey calls out " Kevin can you help me i cant get the bandaids and stuff i have hold my finger i mean im fairly amazing but i cant do it all" she looks in the sink a little sick , lot of blood.

Uhhmmm ok - he walks in the bathroom and helps you n not looking at the blood holding his breathe his eyes still black and hishand scarred from him biting it then walls or of the bathroom - be careful Zoey gosh - he giggles and watches TV again-

[QUOTE="Tako Otoko]"Looks like we have one class together. Shall we walk together?" Tako asked, extending his tentacle arm.

[/QUOTE]
she grabs his tentacle hand and smiles starting to walk to class

Tako smiled as well, blushing a small bit in the process. He walked with her to science class and made sure to sit next to her. Tako felt like he finally made a true friend, but still keeping in mind his promise to help her. He wondered what her real voice sounded like.

she wraped her finger and washed the sink and everything she got blood on and walked out and sat with him a little pale "thank you " she kisses his cheek " hey what are your eyes black?"

she wraped her finger and washed the sink and everything she got blood on and walked out and sat with him a little pale "thank you " she kisses his cheek " hey what are your eyes black?"

@motoemo

It's blood remember i don't eat human food i have to eat something - he start biting his hand again paying attention to the TV his hand bleeding in his mouth

she giggles seeing him blush gets his attention and puts her fingers on her cheeks smiles and her head goes from side to side as she twist her two fingers on her cheeks as she giggles more and smiles big and bright

Its fine i can't die unless i stop drinking it completely - he rests his head on her shoulder still biting his hand his eyes going back to normal

Tako felt warm on the inside, her smile was too soothing to pass up. He always would want to keep her smiling if he could. Tako enters the classroom and pulls out a chair for Lilly, offering her a seat.

Sixxx said:
"ok well stop biting your hand and how dose it work? cause you need it"she said conserned
He bit down harder on his hand - is fine in fine and your fine and that's all that matters

[QUOTE="Tako Otoko]Tako felt warm on the inside, her smile was too soothing to pass up. He always would want to keep her smiling if he could. Tako enters the classroom and pulls out a chair for Lilly, offering her a seat.

[/QUOTE]
She giggles and sits down mouthing the words thank you add she sat and blushed sort of reading what he wanted from her secretly as she smiled brightly pulling her knees to her chest and opens a book and starts reading her smile going away as she turned the pages

Tako flips through his pages also, but mostly just played with his hair. Science wasn't too hard for him, he knew the material at the very least. He looked at the clock and back at the book, wondering if the school day will ever end. Today sure is a slow day for Tako.

She smiled and pointed at the teacher and told him to wait a secondas she blew site from out of her mouth as wind folks the room and papers go everywhere and the teacher flips out

Out of seemingly no where a student that everybody seems to not recognize walks in. This "new" student walks in, his brown hair covering a large portion of his face. He seemed to be carrying a novel of some kind, a blank expression crossing his face. He appeared to be much older than many of the other people. Just as quickly as he had come in, he had found his seat and sat down, seeming to be watching all of the other students around him.

Elizabeth yawns, having had climbed into a tree in the schol's courtyard and fallen asleep. She checks her watch. "Shit...late for class...no point going..." she mumbles before starting to walk back to Han's dorm.

Zoey took off medical tape and gauze and stuck her finger infront of himit was already starting to heal but it was still fresh ."kevin . "

Zoey stop!!!!!!!! - he yelled his eyes red in fury and teeth sharp like razors - I do not want to take a life because of me being hungry and besides I could never do that to you ever

She giggles cutely high fiving you back and smiles big and bright her eyes glowing bright green as she gets up and helps the teacher pick the papers up

"I cant die ! you could leave me to the last drop and id be fine in 5 minutes, see im healing already " she looks into his eyes, not afriad but worried about him"please....."

Tako helps her pick up the papers as well, handing them to the teacher. He could help but ask "What sort of powers do you have, Lilly?" Tako asked.

No I'm fine _ he calms down and starts biting the side of his hand again as some blood drips down his chin-

She smiled happily and was happy to show her powers as she grabs his tentacle hand and takes him out of the science room very very very fast as she stops n the hall she hugs you and we teleport to the roof of the building as her wings come out of her back and she flies up in the air and drops in a tree as a squirrel as the tree starts smoking but water comes out of her hand and puts the small fire out as she throws her hand up as rock makes a slant in the ground for her to walk down on as she jumps back up to the roof falling on top of you accidentally as she blushes and gets off of you signing sorry giggles-

"STOP THAT." she gets up angry , "your being ridiculous , you need it , it wont hurt me . hell no judgement what are you worried about?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back